New DLC coming for DOA5LR(?)

WideWalson

Well official DLC give ressources for modders.

I'm not saying I'm better than them but I'm not claiming myself a pro neither, they are company with teams to work on it, they have time to test their content before a release but they don't, what the excuse then?

Paying or not, it's a non-respect for customers.

I took a look on the new costumes from the last DLC and really, no modders saw ALL the problems on almost all characters?

Just because we didn't point it out doesn't mean we didn't notice.

Frankly the costumes look like they're made of molded play doh, Setting aside the technical errors.

Well official DLC give ressources for modders.

I'm not saying I'm better than them but I'm not claiming myself a pro neither, they are company with teams to work on it, they have time to test their content before a release but they don't, what the excuse then?

Paying or not, it's a non-respect for customers.

You think TN gives a fuck about the customers? as long as retards keep buying overpriced shitty dlc, they will keep releasing more dlc with the same problems, because it's cheaper than working more time on them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a question for new costume. "Zack Island Swimwear"

in a promotion picture. we can see the two color type for swimsuit.

for example lemongrass for honoka is yellow base color and also has the blue one.

but i can't change to the blue. how can i use the extra color?

and when i choose the swimsuit on select screen.

i can see the "star mark" means "breakable swimsuit"

but actually i can't check any change on the fight. what is the problem?

• 1 month later...

Archived