here its Nun outfit in game 

14d36dbb0f.jpg

Hell yes, that looks wonderful!! Any chance of a Habit / Whiple too? Or are the hats too much of a pain in the ass?

Sorry... I've had a Fetish Nun thing since Oblivion ^_^

Thanks much for doing this :)

You forgot to include the HardBikini in the ZO group in Bodyslide.

And I suggest removing the ESP from the main Zenna Outfits.rar and move it to Zenna Outfits Addon.rar. That way you can just update that last file and new users will have to download both while the rest of us can just download the addon file to stay up to date.

You forgot to include the HardBikini in the ZO group in Bodyslide.

And I suggest removing the ESP from the main Zenna Outfits.rar and move it to Zenna Outfits Addon.rar. That way you can just update that last file and new users will have to download both while the rest of us can just download the addon file to stay up to date.

ZO group should be fix now and about Addon file in last update i add 2 new outfits (Hard armor with 3 armor parts) thos are in Zenna Outfits file and (HardBikini) in Zenna Outfits Addon ,so anywey need download Zenna outfits file in future update i will add esp in addon for new outfits bicost of 100 mb upload limit i cant add everythink in 1 file :) or i just close update for Zenna Outfits and make new esp  for new outfits :).

there is still 1 outfits are still bug at the Chemistry station, it's the: OfficeOufit and keep doing your awesome work, you are the best Zenna <3 :)

I will fix it in saturday on next update :)

I cannot dowload the file. Every time download stops at 50%. Could you please upload it to some other side such as mega?

I try reupload in saturday :)

So, How to thank you? I have no word to congratulate you.

The only present that I can make you, it's this.

328215ScreenShot103.png

748417ScreenShot95.png369842ScreenShot96.png

Dont need thank me im just happy someone likes my outfit :)

here its Nun outfit in game 

14d36dbb0f.jpg

Hell yes, that looks wonderful!! Any chance of a Habit / Whiple too? Or are the hats too much of a pain in the ass?

Sorry... I've had a Fetish Nun thing since Oblivion ^_^

Thanks much for doing this :)

i never did head gear but i  an try it :)

you should make this outfit: attachicon.gif23960-war555.jpg of cause just a idea but i would really love it

Bloodrayne is always a favorite. That outfit including the spike heels would be perfect.

yeah me too and love the high heels she got, also the normal BloodRayne outfit is awesome to: post-16756-0-18869100-1468533862_thumb.jpg also here is so you better then see the full oufit if dress one: post-16756-0-92493600-1468533869_thumb.jpg

you should make this outfit: attachicon.gif23960-war555.jpg of cause just a idea but i would really love it

Bloodrayne is always a favorite. That outfit including the spike heels would be perfect.

yeah me too and love the high heels she got, also the normal BloodRayne outfit is awesome to: attachicon.gifRayne_BloodRayne_2_costume.jpg also here is so you better then see the full oufit if dress one: attachicon.gifRayne_dress.jpg

Seeing Bloodrayne again made me reinstall BR1 and started playing it again. Pure hack and slash, so refreshing. Also, I think there was a Bloodrayne outfit mod for Skyrim but I'm not 100% sure until I dig thru my HDD.

Edit: I did find this though

hello Zemma 11 I want to know something that the body you used to hack? I can not find it?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60411-zenna-outfits/

you could create a preset one of the body in question would you do me a huge favor: 3

The preset is available on the file download list page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2830-zenna-outfits/

hello Zemma 11 I want to know something that the body you used to hack? I can not find it?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60411-zenna-outfits/

you could create a preset one of the body in question would you do me a huge favor: 3

The preset is available on the file download list page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2830-zenna-outfits/

Thanks broo <3