Not providing the initial mesh  will be problematic for Mod Organizer 2 users. It can modify any existing file, but creating them from Bodyslide doesn't work.

Also the nif will end up in the overwrite "mod" and not with their original mod.

Its' way easier to rebuild everything on update.

You can set up one or more folders with Bodyslide generated meshes for your mods. Just create a new mod/folder for Mod Organizer and then in Bodyslide control+click the build/batch build buttons at the bottom of the slider window, this will provide you with the option of selecting where you want to save the meshes. Then just select/navigate to the Mod Organizer mod folder you created at the beginning.

Or select the folder where you have your Zenna outfits bad generate there, it'll work.

OR.. just provide the default meshes so everything works by default without needing to do all that manually.

OR.. just provide the default meshes so everything works by default without needing to do all that manually.

Seeing how most people have their preferred preset they'll have to generate the outfits anyway so including defaults wouldn't matter much.

It's ok, you are allowed to make some mistakes, you do good work and have spoiled us all completely, haha.

Check the .esp in the Addons .rar, I think you got the pantyhose esp in them both.

New update

Yes my bad 

Okay, sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get the outfits in game?  Build at a crafting station or by console? Some of these look great, hope I can use 'em on Peyton. I think she would look smoking in a Office girl outfit. Thanks!

Craft in Chemistry Station

Okay, sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get the outfits in game?  Build at a crafting station or by console? Some of these look great, hope I can use 'em on Peyton. I think she would look smoking in a Office girl outfit. Thanks!

Okay, I'll try it again. I'm using AWKCR + crafting benches.  Mebbe I need to go do a quest and then come back. I will let you know.

Okay, sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get the outfits in game? Build at a crafting station or by console? Some of these look great, hope I can use 'em on Peyton. I think she would look smoking in a Office girl outfit. Thanks!

Okay, I'll try it again. I'm using AWKCR + crafting benches. Mebbe I need to go do a quest and then come back. I will let you know.

there's no quest necessary. the only requirements are the materials and they're pretty common. Just craft the outfits at the Chem workbench under the category UTILITY.

Okay, sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get the outfits in game? Build at a crafting station or by console? Some of these look great, hope I can use 'em on Peyton. I think she would look smoking in a Office girl outfit. Thanks!

Okay, I'll try it again. I'm using AWKCR + crafting benches. Mebbe I need to go do a quest and then come back. I will let you know.

there's no quest necessary. the only requirements are the materials and they're pretty common. Just craft the outfits at the Chem workbench under the category UTILITY.

I got the stuff to show up. All I needed to do was go out of the cell and then come back. Still, the outfits are gonna need some major work in bodyslide to fit my toon right.  And I'm just a noob at working in the outfit studio. Peyton is a wisp of a thing compared to the body being used. Ah what the hell. Once I get one or two done the rest should be a piece of cake.

I got the stuff to show up. All I needed to do was go out of the cell and then come back. Still, the outfits are gonna need some major work in bodyslide to fit my toon right.  And I'm just a noob at working in the outfit studio. Peyton is a wisp of a thing compared to the body being used. Ah what the hell. Once I get one or two done the rest should be a piece of cake.

You shouldn't even have to go into Outfit Studio. As long as you've created a CBBE preset for your toon's body, just build the outfits in BodySlide to that preset and you're done. Everything should fit just fine. If you're using one of the CBBE default presets, same thing - just build them in BodySlide to whatever preset you used to create your character's body. BodySlide does all the work adjusting the outfit to fit your toon. 

Hey there guys, having a bit of trouble here. I have extracted the contents of my zenna's outfits rar into my Fallout 4 data folder but cannot seem to find them in game under the chemistry bench. I should note that I do have various other clothing/armour mods installed so just wondering if maybe any of them are conflicting, ie would the clothing have been moved to the AWKCR mod armour bench or something? Would appreciate any help as I love the look of these outfits, ty :)

Hey there guys, having a bit of trouble here. I have extracted the contents of my zenna's outfits rar into my Fallout 4 data folder but cannot seem to find them in game under the chemistry bench. I should note that I do have various other clothing/armour mods installed so just wondering if maybe any of them are conflicting, ie would the clothing have been moved to the AWKCR mod armour bench or something? Would appreciate any help as I love the look of these outfits, ty :)

Make sure active esp and outfits are in chemistry station under utility.

Hey, ty for the reply. However I don't quite understand what you mean. What exactly is active esp? And I do have a utility section under my chem station, two in fact. Both containing all sorts of things, except the outfits from this mod. 

EDIT : Just figured out what the issue was, the mod wasn't active in my load order in NMM.  

Thanks for the help guys, I now have working outfits in my game! Some of the dresses outfits will look super hot as a top with jeans. I already tried out a few. I love the detail on some of the lacier items. If I can make a small request, how about a lower cut T shirt?  Something with a vee or scooped neckline would look hot as hell.

320bb4c1ea2b4100ad211136ab0a52a8.jpg

5e00c8220f230f5bb4cd4be5148d00a9.png

c9810d35510e22a90cbeba1572cfb149.jpg

Thanks again for all the hard work. Your stuff is really well done.

Thanks for the help guys, I now have working outfits in my game! Some of the dresses outfits will look super hot as a top with jeans. I already tried out a few. I love the detail on some of the lacier items. If I can make a small request, how about a lower cut T shirt?  Something with a vee or scooped neckline would look hot as hell.

320bb4c1ea2b4100ad211136ab0a52a8.jpg

5e00c8220f230f5bb4cd4be5148d00a9.png

c9810d35510e22a90cbeba1572cfb149.jpg

Thanks again for all the hard work. Your stuff is really well done.

By low cut T-Shirt do you mean somethink like this ?

e1efa506cc.jpg