Could you see to add a date on each file name ?

+ description on what's inside (on the mod main page). As it is now, what is inside "old" , same for "update" ?

Looking great so far, quite curious as to what will be added as time flow on :)

Thanks for the help guys, I now have working outfits in my game! Some of the dresses outfits will look super hot as a top with jeans. I already tried out a few. I love the detail on some of the lacier items. If I can make a small request, how about a lower cut T shirt?  Something with a vee or scooped neckline would look hot as hell.

320bb4c1ea2b4100ad211136ab0a52a8.jpg

5e00c8220f230f5bb4cd4be5148d00a9.png

c9810d35510e22a90cbeba1572cfb149.jpg

Thanks again for all the hard work. Your stuff is really well done.

By low cut T-Shirt do you mean somethink like this ?

e1efa506cc.jpg

Oh yes! That will look incredible.  If you make it  clean & white modders could have a blast doing retextures on it. Graphics, lettering.... like on your Zenna outfits T but hotter. I thank you sir.

So as I said earlier, I got the outfits working in game, and sort of figured out how to work bodyslide to fit on Peyton's body. Some of these are seriously hot. I tried to use a couple items as tops for jeans, or wear the lacy bras underneath. I think they would look real nice that way if I could get rid of the clipping.

Sexy20160731121013_1_zpsdcwbfna7.jpg

SEXY20160731124559_1_zps5vxy98wq.jpg

SEXY20160731132504_1_zps46tig1te.jpg

SEXY20160731131847_1_zps1ouufszg.jpg

SEXY20160731131119_1_zpscfxnnctl.jpg

Sexy20160731121233_1_zpszrexsjwo.jpg

SEXY20160731130646_1_zpslvs4eiln.jpg

As you can see in the shots where the pieces are combined, either the jeans or the bra clip through the dress. I tried doing a combination of the jeans & slut outfit (dark red top) and got it looking pretty good. Built it, and loaded the game. Didn't work at all. Gotta be something simple that I am missing or doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I have so much to learn. One other thing before I forget. We need nice shoes to go with the outfits. Plain simple pumps or wedge heels would be nice. In a couple basic colors, Black, red, nude or white, mebbe even something like gray or even brown.  I'm thinking simple here, no platforms, peep toes or sandals. I still need to figure out what slot to use for the shoes so mixing & matching works right.

So as I said earlier, I got the outfits working in game, and sort of figured out how to work bodyslide to fit on Peyton's body. Some of these are seriously hot. I tried to use a couple items as tops for jeans, or wear the lacy bras underneath. I think they would look real nice that way if I could get rid of the clipping.

Sexy20160731121013_1_zpsdcwbfna7.jpg

SEXY20160731124559_1_zps5vxy98wq.jpg

SEXY20160731132504_1_zps46tig1te.jpg

SEXY20160731131847_1_zps1ouufszg.jpg

SEXY20160731131119_1_zpscfxnnctl.jpg

Sexy20160731121233_1_zpszrexsjwo.jpg

SEXY20160731130646_1_zpslvs4eiln.jpg

As you can see in the shots where the pieces are combined, either the jeans or the bra clip through the dress. I tried doing a combination of the jeans & slut outfit (dark red top) and got it looking pretty good. Built it, and loaded the game. Didn't work at all. Gotta be something simple that I am missing or doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I have so much to learn.

I make my models to fit nude body when you mix with other outfits like thos jeans or bar wip be clipping ,if you dont want cliping with other outfit you need edit mesh ,best faster way its in bodyslide with brushes you can zap some outfits parts to in bodyslide witch you want hide .

Could you see to add a date on each file name ?

+ description on what's inside (on the mod main page). As it is now, what is inside "old" , same for "update" ?

Looking great so far, quite curious as to what will be added as time flow on :)

I add info in changelog witch outfit i add and where if somethink its not there i just forgot about it  :) .

Maybe when i will have more time i sot this up but now i have time to make some models for mod :).

I make my models to fit nude body when you mix with other outfits like thos jeans or bar wip be clipping ,if you dont want cliping with other outfit you need edit mesh ,best faster way its in bodyslide with brushes you can zap some outfits parts to in bodyslide witch you want hide .

I'll try the zapping next. What I think would look cool is the bottom of the bodysuits inside the jeans.  (Or mebbe a standalone skirt.) One mistake I made was assuming that the outfits were open on the bottom... I'm guessing that's why they clip down there.

what the name of this outfit? I can't seem to find it in either of the mods (new and old outifts)

http://blog-imgs-95-origin.fc2.com/m/i/t/mitinokuoblivion/20160416195531406.jpg

I can't seem to find it in bodyside either.

edit: I see you have this in your updates: 

• vo.27
  • Remove outfits "Callie Dress,CombatBoots,CuteDress,HighBoots,LeatherStrap,LittleDress,MMDress,SoHot"

Can we still get these anywhere? or are they just gone for good?

Edit 2: just spent 20+ minutes looking through the thread. They were removed for possible copyright stuff. Ah well. nevermind.

So my game with the original Peyton died in the classic manner. I updated a whole pile of mods (including Zenna's) and nerfed all of my savegames. So I started a new game, rebuilt the workshop.... better than before actually.  So Peyton looks like this now, and she's wearing Z's vest, along with a lacy bra from ousnius. Super combination, She looks damn hot IMHO.

ENH20160807175306_1_zpsfamutinx.jpg

ENH20160807175541_1_zps2jq2d8sc.jpg

Just so you know Z, the T shirt you built is super. I need to tweak it some in bodyslide. I loaded it onto Peyton and it fits a little too well around her tits. I'm thinking a bit of expansion in the cleavage are will do the trick, plus some smoothing. Thanks for the effort sir! It is highly appreciated.

Now am I missing something or are the newest outfits not craftable?

All outfits are craftable .

What's next Zenna?

I was wondering if you had any simple clothing items coming up,

in separate parts that we could mix + match.

Maybe a miniskirt + suspender thong to go with the vest.

We all need more suspender thongs.   :)

41cuqWA9smL.jpg 51Kg-R-OBRL._UX385_.jpg

I ned think about somethink new saturday and sunday ,and this bikini look rly hot .

what about making some cosplay's, Zenna? or just some really sexy costumes

i Need check google for some idea :)

Zenna, was wondering if you could do a short/loose skirt (like the old removed short dress) with a short/loose top (like on the summer outfit) i use the moddable piercings mod, being able to see the piercings dangling without clipping is super hot. thanks much for the consideration

Now am I missing something or are the newest outfits not craftable?

All outfits are craftable .

What's next Zenna?

I was wondering if you had any simple clothing items coming up,

in separate parts that we could mix + match.

Maybe a miniskirt + suspender thong to go with the vest.

We all need more suspender thongs.   :)

41cuqWA9smL.jpg 51Kg-R-OBRL._UX385_.jpg

I ned think about somethink new saturday and sunday ,and this bikini look rly hot .

what about making some cosplay's, Zenna? or just some really sexy costumes

i Need check google for some idea :)

here is a site: http://www.yandy.com/Shopping/products/category_19.asp wtihalot of sexy costumes

So i am having this problem and I dont know why.  This is on my player and on other npc's.  These outfits used to work just fine, I came back to them recently to dress a few settlers.  Pretty bummed as I really dont know what can be causing this as I have uninstalled and reinstalled and built and rebuilt in bodyslide.  I havent seen clipping like this on dresses let alone this mod.  TY for any help.

post-1003410-0-90619200-1471076703_thumb.jpg

post-1003410-0-04964800-1471076711_thumb.jpg