Quick question.  What do I download and install to make mine an updated version (I already have an older one installed).  And do I have to rebuild in bodyslide?  Besides using your preset I can never get that "plump" look from my toons thighs like yours.   :(

Thing is , Zenna always list the new one at download page. Just download the mod and extract as usual. Now , copy paste everything but meshes. Since bodyslide will create new mesh for outfit, so you no need to rebuild all except the new one. Is

Quick question.  What do I download and install to make mine an updated version (I already have an older one installed).  And do I have to rebuild in bodyslide?  Besides using your preset I can never get that "plump" look from my toons thighs like yours.   :(

I never look on that issue before to fix it i wont upload mesh file with my preset .

Perhaps your work is the best in clothing item that exists so far.

I am a follower of your work and I really like.

But I miss more variety. Your clothes are cut very similar (almost all are equally short). Also most of your clothes are suits or underwear.

I would give the advice to seek more variety and not so similar clothes.

I just want to give you this advice so that you get to offer the best mod clothes of all time for Fallout 4.

A cordial greeting.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.

so i wont send this as a privat message , but lovers lab allways say ther is a link and i can NOT

Hello

first thank you for the beautiful clothes

I read you have a 100mb upload limit

and have taken the first step and the meshes not uploaded

Now many of your normal and specular maps are too large

I explain what I mean

so let's start at dress-7

it is a simple texture 2048x2048 is ok for the diffuse, would in this case 1024x1024 also rich (save as DXT1 with mipmaps) but for the normal and specular is 512x512 sufficient, it would even 256x256 rich, in my opinion, so are simple textures but unnecessary

for monochrome textures is quite sufficient 32x32 (8x8 normal)

very important,

not each mesh requires 3 textures (diffuse specular normal) 

i am not a 4k freak , im a load all you get freak , 

but but the system restricts me

so i have to change data sizes until the first mod i have ever upload in 2009 , Now do not laugh about the game Farming simulator , i have learned so much about modding in this game and spend abaut many hundred hours in maya 3dsmax and photoshop and so is my wife away

I had a hard time, my wife is back, but maya 3dsmax and potoshop are uninstalled :( 

I want to say, there are always opportunities to keep files small, and so on, if you ask specific, ask

sry for my bad englisch this is made all by google translator , 

my language ist Deutsch 

gruß Werner

so i wont send this as a privat message , but lovers lab allways say ther is a link and i can NOT

Hello

first thank you for the beautiful clothes

I read you have a 100mb upload limit

and have taken the first step and the meshes not uploaded

Now many of your normal and specular maps are too large

I explain what I mean

so let's start at dress-7

it is a simple texture 2048x2048 is ok for the diffuse, would in this case 1024x1024 also rich (save as DXT1 with mipmaps) but for the normal and specular is 512x512 sufficient, it would even 256x256 rich, in my opinion, so are simple textures but unnecessary

for monochrome textures is quite sufficient 32x32 (8x8 normal)

very important,

not each mesh requires 3 textures (diffuse specular normal) 

i am not a 4k freak , im a load all you get freak , 
but but the system restricts me
so i have to change data sizes until the first mod i have ever upload in 2009 , Now do not laugh about the game Farming simulator , i have learned so much about modding in this game and spend abaut many hundred hours in maya 3dsmax and photoshop and so is my wife away

I had a hard time, my wife is back, but maya 3dsmax and potoshop are uninstalled :(

I want to say, there are always opportunities to keep files small, and so on, if you ask specific, ask

sry for my bad englisch this is made all by google translator , 
my language ist Deutsch 

gruß Werner

Rly thank you for info about texture ,i alweys save everythink to 2048X2048 but how you said _n and _s can be save in 512X512 so this will save lots of MB :).Im not good with texture so i do what i can to look good :)

stop stop not so fast , look at Bikini 1 in addon file , you have an alphatexture , alpa always save as dxt3 with mipmaps , and the nomal and specula ar more detailed i think in this,  save as 1024x1024 , 

in DC bikini you have a detailed diffuse , and a detailed normal , and a detailed speculad , a detailed specula is never neded , a specular map is always for glossy things

by the way, there are 1000 other options to upload a file  (max 1 gig) some with payment ......

i edit free daz with every update from you

Thing is , Zenna always list the new one at download page. Just download the mod and extract as usual. Now , copy paste everything but meshes. Since bodyslide will create new mesh for outfit, so you no need to rebuild all except the new one. Is

So just zenna outfits, or the other files too?

I never look on that issue before to fix it i wont upload mesh file with my preset .

I dont understand your post.  I think the plump thighs are amazing.  I just cant duplicate them on my own.

So just zenna outfits, or the other files too?

I dont understand your post.  I think the plump thighs are amazing.  I just cant duplicate them on my own.

What i mean with not  upload mesh file its bicos when ppl install new update my mesh will replace most of the outfits with my body preset ,so ppl need rebuild all outfits agen to custop preset, if any1 like my preset can download from here and build outfits .

stop stop not so fast , look at Bikini 1 in addon file , you have an alphatexture , alpa always save as dxt3 with mipmaps , and the nomal and specula ar more detailed i think in this,  save as 1024x1024 , 

in DC bikini you have a detailed diffuse , and a detailed normal , and a detailed speculad , a detailed specula is never neded , a specular map is always for glossy things

by the way, there are 1000 other options to upload a file  (max 1 gig) some with payment ......

i edit free daz with every update from you

I know i can upload more then 100 mb but i will need use site like (MEGA ) but i want have my mod in download section :) 

Not providing the initial mesh  will be problematic for Mod Organizer 2 users. It can modify any existing file, but creating them from Bodyslide doesn't work.

Also the nif will end up in the overwrite "mod" and not with their original mod.

Its' way easier to rebuild everything on update.

Not providing the initial mesh  will be problematic for Mod Organizer 2 users. It can modify any existing file, but creating them from Bodyslide doesn't work.

Also the nif will end up in the overwrite "mod" and not with their original mod.

Its' way easier to rebuild everything on update.

You can set up one or more folders with Bodyslide generated meshes for your mods. Just create a new mod/folder for Mod Organizer and then in Bodyslide control+click the build/batch build buttons at the bottom of the slider window, this will provide you with the option of selecting where you want to save the meshes. Then just select/navigate to the Mod Organizer mod folder you created at the beginning.

Or select the folder where you have your Zenna outfits bad generate there, it'll work.

Here its dress from picture post by Clone303 its not exacly the same but i hope you will like it :)

f9ffeccd0e.jpg

OMFG, it's beautiful <3 and looks really really close like the real one, just epic work, i like it alot already :D also you are just the best you know