Please, how do i get them? Cant find them in chem station. What is the command?

Should be in chemistry station under utility,if are still not there maybe you need 1 of thos mods " Armor smith extended and Armor and wepon Keywords"

Commends for it is  help "Dress-3"4 use outfits name you can find them in changelog

Please, how do i get them? Cant find them in chem station. What is the command?

Should be in chemistry station under utility,if are still not there maybe you need 1 of thos mods " Armor smith extended and Armor and wepon Keywords"

Commends for it is  help "Dress-3"4 use outfits name you can find them in changelog

omg... I found out that i didnt enable the plug in on nmm. XD It works now, thanks for the mod!

Hello, thank you for making such a nice mode!

I'm having trouble using the mod, I tried to solve it myself but I can't find solution to it so can you help me with this?

One is building 0LeatherStrap from Old-zenna outfit through bodyslide 3.6. 

- The model preview of 0LeatherStrap does not show up and pressing 'Build' button does nothing. Also, LetherStrap does not show up on Chem Station to build it!

Another thing is, The Dresses that recently added seems to use only resource cloth when I try to build it.

- other clothes are fine. they use stored junks. But the dresses that recently added are only using 'resource cloth' so I had to made 'resource cloth' manually. Can you look into required material for building Dresses?

Thank you so much in advance for enduring my bad English skill and looking into it.

I'm having trouble using the mod, I tried to solve it myself but I can't find solution to it so can you help me with this?

- The model preview of 0LeatherStrap does not show up and pressing 'Build' button does nothing. Also, LetherStrap does not show up on Chem Station to build it!

Another thing is, The Dresses that recently added seems to use only resource cloth when I try to build it.

- other clothes are fine. they use stored junks. But the dresses that recently added are only using 'resource cloth' so I had to made 'resource cloth' manually. Can you look into required material for building Dresses?

Thank you so much in advance for enduring my bad English skill and looking into it.

The LeatherStrap outfit was removed from Zenna-Old (FreeDaz) and is no longer available. Take a look at the ChangeLog.

Concerning the cloth, either use the console to get some or just scrap some cigarettes. 

The LeatherStrap outfit was removed from Zenna-Old (FreeDaz) and is no longer available. Take a look at the ChangeLog.

Concerning the cloth, either use the console to get some or just scrap some cigarettes. 

Yea i forgot remove it from SliderSets its fix now :)

And cloth its rly eazy get in game :) and i think its best material for making dresses better like steel i think :P

how to put the command in the console? i try ``help zenna´´ but don't work.. 

Open up bodyslide and use outfit/body as reference. e.g search "zo" and "0" in the "filter by outfit" search bar. Here you can find all the names of the outfits such as; ZO-Dress-1 and 0SummerDress etc. Then just note them all down and for example when you're in-game type help "summerdress" 4 ...That's what I do any ways. 

Im using 2 bodyslide presets for my character one for nude and one for outfits. for some reason every time when I build the outfits in bodyslide using my outfit preset, in game it will look like I used my nude preset and the outfit is ofc clipping through the body. Im confused wth am I doing wrong lol `?

Edit: Oh yeah...can some one tell me the item id for the boots! I cant find them ingame via console. thx

Im using 2 bodyslide presets for my character one for nude and one for outfits. for some reason every time when I build the outfits in bodyslide using my outfit preset, in game it will look like I used my nude preset and the outfit is ofc clipping through the body. Im confused wth am I doing wrong lol `?

Edit: Oh yeah...can some one tell me the item id for the boots! I cant find them ingame via console. thx

And that's your problem...................you're using TWO presets. If you preview in BodySlide any of the OUTFITS (not the footwear), you don't see a body there do you? You just see the outfit hanging in mid air. That's because the outfits are designed to fit over your character's body mesh and use your character's body to fill in all the visible parts. Your OUTFIT preset doesn't exactly match your nude preset and that's why you clip.

All you have to do is build the outfits using the SAME preset that you built your body with and you will clip no more.

Concerning the boots........which one? Better yet, grab a copy of Fo4Edit, expand the Armor section and all the FormID's will be listed for you.

And that's your problem...................you're using TWO presets. If you preview in BodySlide any of the OUTFITS (not the footwear), you don't see a body there do you? You just see the outfit hanging in mid air. That's because the outfits are designed to fit over your character's body mesh and use your character's body to fill in all the visible parts. Your OUTFIT preset doesn't exactly match your nude preset and that's why you clip.

All you have to do is build the outfits using the SAME preset that you built your body with and you will clip no more.

Concerning the boots........which one? Better yet, grab a copy of Fo4Edit, expand the Armor section and all the FormID's will be listed for you.

ok got it thanks.