Did you update CBBE and Bodyslide / Outfit studio to the current versions?

Are you absolutely, 100% certain that you built the outfits to the SAME preset you built your body to? In other words, is there any possibility that you may have changed your body and not rebuilt the outfits to the new preset? The red dress in the second pic is Dress-1. Pick a preset and rebuild your body and just that dress to it and see if it fits properly. I just checked that same dress on my character and it fits just fine.

Check the Zenna outfits installation folder in your game and make sure that none of the files were copied over as SYMLINK files. I personally had this problem a few months ago and it resulted in the outfits not being built properly in BodySlide, much like what you're experiencing. It only happened when I used NMM to install this mod. Now I do a manual install and it works fine.

I had exactly the same problem. At the time I was only first learning about using bodyslide. I'm not much better now.  A couple things. First, the outfits are made to fit the naked body. Mixing & matching doesn't work right ....yet. Here's the outfit on Peyton, pretty much right off the batch builder.

ENH20160731124756_1_zpsncghx0h1.jpg

It fits alright. 'till you add something else to it.... in this case the lacy bra by ousnius. I havent quite figured out how to tweak the outfit in bodyslide to fit around the bra without the clipping on the sides.

ENH20160731130714_1_zpsdvsxztpx.jpg

I had exactly the same problem. At the time I was only first learning about using bodyslide. I'm not much better now.  A couple things. First, the outfits are made to fit the naked body. Mixing & matching doesn't work right ....yet. Here's the outfit on Peyton, pretty much right off the batch builder.

It fits alright. 'till you add something else to it.... in this case the lacy bra by ousnius. I havent quite figured out how to tweak the outfit in bodyslide to fit around the bra without the clipping on the sides.

You can fix that clipping very easily in Outfit Studio. There's probably a ton of better ways to do this but here's what worked for me:

1.  Launch Outfit Studio (obviously)

2.  File->Import->Import NIF

Assuming you're NOT using Unique Player, navigate to your character's body mesh. This will be located at

....Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif

you should now see your character's naked body in the left hand window

3.  Now we're gonna put on her bra.

File->Load Outfit

That will open the "Load Outfit" window. IGNORE the "Display Name" field - we're not gonna need it

Make sure you check the "Keep other shapes" box now - THIS IS IMPORTANT

Now click "From File" and then click the Browse button

Navigate to Nif used for the Lacy Bra                ......Data\Meshes\Ousnius\Underwear\LacyBraF.nif

you should now see your character's naked body wearing a bra.

4.  Unless you're positive that Peyton is going full commando, you might as well put panties on her since you're in that directory already.

Follow the same steps as in step 3  - File->Load Outfit - MAKE SURE you check off "Keep Other Shapes", etc etc and load  LacyUnderwearF.nif

Now you'll see her body with a bra and panties.

5.  Now we're gonna put on Zenna's Dress-1

Do the EXACT same thing you did in Step 3 but now we're gonna navigate to

.....Data\Meshes\ZennaOutfits\Dress-1\ZO-Dress-1.nif

at this point, Peyton is wearing a bra, panties and the dress in all it's clipping glory. 

6.  OK, in the upper right hand window you're gonna see a list that looks like this:

New Outfit

CBBE         (This is your body)

LaceBra

Panty

Dress         (The dress we want to edit)

Make sure you click on "Dress" to highlight it since this is what we actually want to edit. Now go to the tool bar on the upper left, select "increase

mesh volume" tool and fix the clipping. Make sure you also check out behind the neck because it will probably clip there too. When you're satisfied

with the results, we're almost ready to put your custom mesh in the game.

7.  We now have to delete the extra shapes so we're left with just the dress. Just right-click on "CBBE" in the upper right window and select "Delete"

Say YES to the warning and your character's body is now gone. DON'T PANIC, it's still in the game, we just deleted it from the mash-up we

created in Steps 2 - 5. Now do the same and delete "LaceBra" and "Panty"

You should now see JUST the dress in the left window and the upper right window should just show:

New Outfit

Dress

8.  Now you're ready to put your custom mesh in the game

File->Export->Export NIF

Since the dress was the last mesh loaded, you should still be in that folder so just overwrite ZO-Dress-1.nif and you're DONE.

Just remember, the mesh used in the game is now edited. If you ever want to go back to the ORIGINAL mesh in Zenna's mod, just rebuild the dress in Bodyslide. That will overwrite the edits we just did.

There's probably a better (and shorter) way to do this but as a noob myself, this is what I was able to come up with. If this works for you, just have Peyton send me a box of cookies.

My internet was down from the morning so here its quick update .

New file Zenna Outfits Addon-1 now all new update will go there to next 100 MB ,fast update Dress-11 tomorrow i will add somethink more .

I have look on suggestions thank you for new idea :)

You can fix that clipping very easily in Outfit Studio. There's probably a ton of better ways to do this but here's what worked for me:........

Since the dress was the last mesh loaded.....................t remember, the mesh used in the game is now edited. If you ever want to go back to the ORIGINAL mesh in Zenna's mod, just rebuild the dress in Bodyslide. That will overwrite the edits we just did............................here's probably a better (and shorter) way to do this but as a noob myself, this is what I was able to come up with. If this works for you, just have Peyton send me a box of cookies....

Oh you betcha I am gonna try this. And not just on that outfit either. She has a whole closet full of stuff that needs small bits of tweaking.  Thanks much. I do BBQ so much better than cookies. Ribs... pulled pork or smoke roasted beef?

Did you update CBBE and Bodyslide / Outfit studio to the current versions?

Are you absolutely, 100% certain that you built the outfits to the SAME preset you built your body to? In other words, is there any possibility that you may have changed your body and not rebuilt the outfits to the new preset? The red dress in the second pic is Dress-1. Pick a preset and rebuild your body and just that dress to it and see if it fits properly. I just checked that same dress on my character and it fits just fine.

Check the Zenna outfits installation folder in your game and make sure that none of the files were copied over as SYMLINK files. I personally had this problem a few months ago and it resulted in the outfits not being built properly in BodySlide, much like what you're experiencing. It only happened when I used NMM to install this mod. Now I do a manual install and it works fine.

Ive tried all that and nothing fixes it.  This happens for npc's and me.  Ive used the same body as a nude and the dress so I dont know what it can be.  Symlink files I dunno how to even check that. 

edit 1 - Since when does the outfit and the nude body have to be the same?  No other mod I know of needs this.

edit 2 - Installing manually did not change this effect.

You can fix that clipping very easily in Outfit Studio. There's probably a ton of better ways to do this but here's what worked for me:........

Since the dress was the last mesh loaded.....................t remember, the mesh used in the game is now edited. If you ever want to go back to the ORIGINAL mesh in Zenna's mod, just rebuild the dress in Bodyslide. That will overwrite the edits we just did............................here's probably a better (and shorter) way to do this but as a noob myself, this is what I was able to come up with. If this works for you, just have Peyton send me a box of cookies....

Oh you betcha I am gonna try this. And not just on that outfit either. She has a whole closet full of stuff that needs small bits of tweaking.  Thanks much. I do BBQ so much better than cookies. Ribs... pulled pork or smoke roasted beef?

I'm in. Let's go with the pulled pork first.  :D

edit 1 - Since when does the outfit and the nude body have to be the same?  No other mod I know of needs this.

I'm not really sure what you mean by that. All I'm saying is build the outfits using the same preset you used to build your body. I have every outfit Zenna has released and none of them have ever clipped one little bit, let alone in the way your's are. 

As far as SYMLINK files are concerned, this seems to only happen when NMM was used to install the mod, at least that's the way it happened for me. You're gonna have to look at the installation folders for Zenna's mod. The easy way to do this is to examine the folder structure in the Zenna Outfit main archive and the addons and then look at the corresponding folders in your game's Data directory. If any of the files in the game's Data folder are Symlink, there's your problem.

I'm not really sure what you mean by that. All I'm saying is build the outfits using the same preset you used to build your body. I have every outfit Zenna has released and none of them have ever clipped one little bit, let alone in the way your's are. 

As far as SYMLINK files are concerned, this seems to only happen when NMM was used to install the mod, at least that's the way it happened for me. You're gonna have to look at the installation folders for Zenna's mod. The easy way to do this is to examine the folder structure in the Zenna Outfit main archive and the addons and then look at the corresponding folders in your game's Data directory. If any of the files in the game's Data folder are Symlink, there's your problem.

Ive never had problems with zennas mod til now either.  I dont understand why my base body shape must be the same as the outfit shape.  It didnt used to be that way.

Plus I have every mod updated.  Also I tried the same body on the dress as my nude and it still does that, on every single zenna dress in the mod

I'm in. Let's go with the pulled pork first.  :D

Oh jeebus you have a bucket of my best coming! Your tutorial worked as advertised, and now I can't wait to do more outfits.

Check it out:

Sideboob: FIXED

ENH20160813225638_1_zpslkvfvjrd.jpg

Butt:  FIXED

20160813225814_1_zpsnjra0z3v.jpg

Hemline ( right under pipboy,  needed filling out):  FIXED

ENH20160813230545_1_zpsrvnihpqb.jpg

Thanks again for the lesson. You should put that up and make it a sticky on the board  so it will help someone else out too. And in keeping with my household tradition of serving up good eats.... pulled pork as requested. Plus a lagniappe of Seafood Fra Diavolo.  THANKS AGAIN!!!!!IMG_2354SMENH.jpg

IMG_1726SMENH.jpg

IMG_2997SMENH.jpg

IMG_2998SMENH.jpg

Ive never had problems with zennas mod til now either.  I dont understand why my base body shape must be the same as the outfit shape.  It didnt used to be that way.

Plus I have every mod updated.  Also I tried the same body on the dress as my nude and it still does that, on every single zenna dress in the mod

So you're building your body to one preset and you're building your outfits to another? Why would you do that? The whole point of BodySlide is to customize an outfit to fit your character's body. If you're using two different presets, its just like you trying to fit into jeans that are size 30 but your actual waist size is 42. I don't know where you got the idea that you're supposed to use two different presets but if that's what you're doing, that's why you're clipping. Zenna's outfits are made to fit over your character's body. In order to do this, the body shape AND the outfit shape must MATCH. The way you make them match is to build your body and the outfit using the SAME preset.

Almost all of Zenna's outfits are built without the body included, so your base body shows. The only outfits that come with a body included are the boots/shoes bodies. That is the reason why it's important that the base nude body is built to the same preset as the dresses and shirts.

Almost all of Zenna's outfits are built without the body included, so your base body shows. The only outfits that come with a body included are the boots/shoes bodies. That is the reason why it's important that the base nude body is built to the same preset as the dresses and shirts.

I did this and I still have the same problem.

So you're building your body to one preset and you're building your outfits to another? Why would you do that? The whole point of BodySlide is to customize an outfit to fit your character's body. If you're using two different presets, its just like you trying to fit into jeans that are size 30 but your actual waist size is 42. I don't know where you got the idea that you're supposed to use two different presets but if that's what you're doing, that's why you're clipping. Zenna's outfits are made to fit over your character's body. In order to do this, the body shape AND the outfit shape must MATCH. The way you make them match is to build your body and the outfit using the SAME preset.

Most mods are built to a body, not built to be put on another body.  Thats the way it is in Skyrim and Fallout 4 in my experience.  Building my nude body and the outfit to the same preset "normally" isnt needed.  Here I guess it is.  But I did what you said, and I still have the same problem.

Most mods are built to a body, not built to be put on another body.  Thats the way it is in Skyrim and Fallout 4 in my experience.  Building my nude body and the outfit to the same preset "normally" isnt needed.  Here I guess it is.  But I did what you said, and I still have the same problem.

Could you attach your FemaleBody.nif and one of the dresses so that we can get a better picture?

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Bodyslide is actually building your files in the right location. I'm saying this because after one of the recent game updates BodySlide couldn't find my game directory and I had to update it manually. Running the default steam launcher should do the same thing but at the time it was easier to update it myself.

Try running BodySlide and looking at the "Settings" to make sure the game path is correct. If it isn't, update it of course but just for the helluvit, check that path yourself and I'll bet that's where you'll find all the meshes you were building.

Could you attach your FemaleBody.nif and one of the dresses so that we can get a better picture?

Wanna try that again?

Be sure to click 'More Reply Options'

and don't forget to hit 'Attach This File' once you've selected the .nif

(add them one at a time, then preview your post to make sure they show up as attachments)

They should look something like this: 

FemaleBody.nif

ZO-ZDress.nif

Looks like i have agen issue with picture in download section ,i will upload agen in weekend.

I was just about to mention that.

I couldn't access the site yesterday (or maybe the day before) either.

I don't know if it's just me or not.

I never see any announcements for site maintenance...

post-52153-0-60797000-1471425102_thumb.jpg