AutoLink help and basic guide

Autolink crashes the game at chara select screen, even without a single mod installed. Help?

used 1.40

you will need to update directx for the game.  in my version, there is a _CommonRedist\DirectX folder in the game directory with a dxsetup.exe

the alternative is to use 1.2 or before

Is there any way to use this with lnk reshuffle? It seems to use the same DLL (D8input), and there's still some functionality that I want from lnk reshuffle that I'm not sure I can get from this new tool.

Rename the DLL file for lnk reshuffle to "lnk_reshuffle.dll" and stick it in the directory along with the dll file for AutoLink. Hey presto!

Does this work with any version of the game? I use 1.02A.

yes of course, I suggest you update to the latest version game  :cool:  :shy:  :cool:

How do you get this to work with the Steam version of the game?

just install the tool  :shy:

Is there any way to use this with lnk reshuffle? It seems to use the same DLL (D8input), and there's still some functionality that I want from lnk reshuffle that I'm not sure I can get from this new tool.

if you have lnk_reshuffle installed, rename DInput8.dll to lnk_reshuffle.dll. 

then copy and paste files and folders autolink to the game folder

good luck   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Rename the DLL file for lnk reshuffle to "lnk_reshuffle.dll" and stick it in the directory along with the dll file for AutoLink. Hey presto!

Thanks.

Guest C3S4RFC

There are a secret key combinations in Autolink:

[F8] + [6]

[F8] + [7] 

[F8] + [8]

This activate blood & more effects on bodies & costumes.

Does this work with any version of the game? I use 1.02A.

yes of course, I suggest you update to the latest version game  :cool:  :shy:  :cool:

How do you get this to work with the Steam version of the game?

just install the tool  :shy:

if you have lnk_reshuffle installed, rename DInput8.dll to lnk_reshuffle.dll. 

then copy and paste files and folders autolink to the game folder

good luck   :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

And how do you install the tool for steam?  Do I just copy the files to the Dead or Alive 5 Last Round directory?  In my directory I have steam_api.dll and no ini file.  Please help.