AutoLink help and basic guide

autolink can't out of nothing

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v101-04212016-sorry-im-late-t-t/

So, ms. tastefultoy, what the hell is this AutoLink thingy and what does it do?

Problem Solved!

I'm an idiot. i misunderstood how the tools works, i thought you can press ctrl+0 in any costume and the tools will set it to default costume. After reread the front page, now i know how it works. Thanks for the help and thanks for creating this awesome tools. Have a good day, man

Hi. I'm trying to put Honoka's face on other bodies but I always get a deformed face.

Is it impossible or is there a trick to it that I haven't seen described?

Also, in the Private Paradise movies, the F4 key doesn't work as it does in replays of games or during a match.

I'm unable to get the horizon straight. Is that possible to fix?

And are the limits to the camera control reached? I'm trying to get captures of some of the girls lying down but I'm unable to tilt until they look at me in that position.

Thanks for Autolink.

Hi,

I usually get "Checking download contents..." message after I press any key in "Enter any key to start" screen."

Once I got this message, I lose detail selection, only A and B for a particular DLC.

Autolink works perfectly on my old Windows 7 laptop.

My Windows 8.1 laptop has the above issue.

Is there anybody who has the same problem?

Do we have any solution or workaround?

Thanks in advance.

I have a problem with Autolink, when I choose the 2nd detail (The modded costume which I add with Autolink) the 1st hair type always bald, no hair, but the default costume is normal, although not all costumes have that problem, it happens in Tinas and Rachels football costumes, Rachels pirates costumes, and one of Honokas costume (I forgot which one), how to solve this? Does anyone ever experiencing this?

I have a problem with Autolink, when I choose the 2nd detail (The modded costume which I add with Autolink) the 1st hair type always bald, no hair, but the default costume is normal, although not all costumes have that problem, it happens in Tinas and Rachels football costumes, Rachels pirates costumes, and one of Honokas costume (I forgot which one), how to solve this? Does anyone ever experiencing this?

the body tmc data errror

fix it, or remove

the body tmc data errror

fix it, or remove

I already solved it by adding hair.tmc and tmcl of original hair by extracting it via archive tool, but thanks for the answer... :)

the body tmc data errror

fix it, or remove

I already solved it by adding hair.tmc and tmcl of original hair by extracting it via archive tool, but thanks for the answer... :)

body tmc error >>> "Memory Overflow"

that body tmc will still crash game, when hair tmc larger than 2~3MB

the body tmc data errror

fix it, or remove

body tmc error >>> "Memory Overflow"

that body tmc will still crash game, when hair tmc larger than 2~3MB

Could be, but now it works just fine...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the detailed tutorial, you can consider me TAUGHT!

One question!: The character I installed a mod to (Honoka) has 4 detail slots in costume #1, but when I installed 2 mods for her, it seems to have removed detail B,C & D, now I only have detail A, mod 1 & mod 2 (details 2-4 left the building?). Sooo, is there any way to install a character mod without losing all but the 1st original detail item?

Edit: I just figured something out that might be useful to anyone new to Autolink like myself. If you're keeping with the complete organised folder structure made by TastefulToy but you have 2 mods for the same outfit with the same name, you can literally just rename one of them! I searched the net for ages rather than just renaming because I was like "theres no WAY it'll be as simple as just renaming the other one!" but it IS!

Thanks again, time to get back in the game!

Hey does this new version have any added camera controls? EG, being able to pan sideways? I know you can orbit (like the Analogue stick orbit) and also move up+down+in+out (lol...) with Numpad but being able to pan would be even better! Sometimes you can't get the perfect shot because you can't get the camera man where you want him.

@ FallingCat: Great tool for mod installing and pro DOA photography, but I'd really love to be able to use the same Autolink camera controls during Victory & Defeat scenes. Would it be possible to put this in a future update?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...