AutoLink help and basic guide

16 hours ago, Og_Silentcell said:

Hey noob here! I have a question regarding costume modding characters that have hats as their default hairstyle." I'll use Tina as an example. I've been using Autolink and dragging and dropping has been working fine for I'd say 99% of the characters because most of them don't have headgear as a default "hairstyle." The issue comes up in the story mode movies where the game forces characters to use their default hairstyles no matter what the costume is changed to by way of changing the details and making it the default. When you do you run into issues like this.

http://imgur.com/a/pfxgcHS

So my question is how can I have the "hat" hairstyle as a global hairstyle or how can I change the costume via details and keep their hats on? 

Autolink has special files PHYD. They allow you to disable parts of the model, this happens during the battle, when the model gets hit. Try to delete this file, then maybe the hat will remain in place.

Although I can fix the default hairstyle too, I do not know why you can not do it.

I see what you're saying, but the issue for me is not whether her hat stays on or off in battle. It's whether or not it can be linked to other costumes and have it save as "Hairstyle A." For example... 

509570928_AutolinkTest.jpg.7065a0869dd754a220f1b0d16e86c88b.jpgSee what I mean. I can get her to not be bald anymore, but again, how do I get it so I can make her original "Hairstyle A"  while changing her costume? *The 3rd panel was a fix suggested on another tutorial but it gave me a whacky result lol*

8 hours ago, Og_Silentcell said:

I see what you're saying, but the issue for me is not whether her hat stays on or off in battle. It's whether or not it can be linked to other costumes and have it save as "Hairstyle A." For example...  

509570928_AutolinkTest.jpg.7065a0869dd754a220f1b0d16e86c88b.jpgSee what I mean. I can get her to not be bald anymore, but again, how do I get it so I can make her original "Hairstyle A"  while changing her costume? *The 3rd panel was a fix suggested on another tutorial but it gave me a whacky result lol* 

I don't know then .

Try using @ at the beginning of the file name with hairstyle, maybe this will help.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:24 AM, mаxdark said:

I don't know then .

Try using @ at the beginning of the file name with hairstyle, maybe this will help.

This is probably going to move me to a different forum, but I guess my next question is how do I edit or add hats to a costume? I can already gather that it won't be by using Autolink. A point in the right direction would be appreciated though. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Hey people, looking for a little help here with linking face mods to hair mods.

I use the @ to link a face mod to a hair mod (for example: @Lisa MAKEUP.FACE.TMC and @Lisa MAKEUP.FACE.TMCL linked to @Lisa MAKEUP.HAIR.TMC and @Lisa MAKEUP.HAIR.TMCL) and everything works fine. But when I try to link another hair (for example: @Lisa MAKEUP.HAIR_01.TMC and @Lisa MAKEUP.HAIR_01.TMCL) to the same face by renaming the face files (for example: renaming @Lisa MAKEUP.FACE.TMC and @Lisa MAKEUP.FACE.TMCL, to @Lisa MAKEUP.FACE_01.TMC and @Lisa MAKEUP.FACE_01.TMCL) the default face shows. Is what I am trying to do possible? Can I link a face mod to more than one hair mod?

• 2 months later...

saludos 1 pregunta a todos los que sepan del tema ¿se podria editar o personalizar autolink para cambiar el archivo DInput8.dll? cambiarlo de nombre por ejemplo al DInput9.dll,pues ahora los mandos inalambricos que usan Xinput ya no funciona como tal y si quieres hacer un programa para que funcione como por ejemplo XInputplus no puedo hacerlo funcionar por culpa del archivo DInput8.dll

asi que o funciona el mod o funciona el mando por eso pido si existe alguna forma de recopilarlo y cambiarle el nombre a ese archivo para que funcione las dos cosas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/28/2020 at 10:21 PM, RamenSoup4 said:

I was wondering how to disable this FPS overlay in the top left corner. Is this an autolink feature?

image.png.437c593934198e017b366ca520a4a903.png

no FPS overlay for me, it's your installed software (maybe graphic driver software)

• 3 weeks later...