AutoLink help and basic guide

Hi

since i use autolink i can't save any sreenshot.

i've try to change the bind into.ini file but nothing works.

someone have a magic trick for this ?

you could use FRAPS or SweetFX or action! :)

I use SweetFX already the keybind react as usual (light freeze while taking a screenshot) but nothing get saved in the game folder

Check if you have a "ScreenShot" subfolder.

thx for reply ishidacorp

i checked, there was no "ScreenShot" subfolder

so i created one and took a screenshot... nothing happened again.

i'll try to reinstall sweetfx maybe i messed up with .dll

thx for reply ishidacorp

i checked, there was no "ScreenShot" subfolder

so i created one and took a screenshot... nothing happened again.

i'll try to reinstall sweetfx maybe i messed up with .dll

Is your "PrtScn" key working as it should? (for DOA5LR root folder).

Plus, in the DInput8.ini the line "SaveScreenShot=" can not be "0" (Screenshot folder, via game's built-in camera).

I fixed my screenshot problem !

as i said i messed up with .DLL (which is easy..)i did what someone said earlier in this topic

I can't have Sweet fx & Autolink working together
 When I rename my sweetfx d3d9.dll to d3d9ex.dll my game won't launch.

Have you tried the opposite, autolink d3d9.dll to d3d9ex.dll?

Now i really want to know is there a way to use autolink, sweetfx, LNK and .... Umod in the same time.

I like this soft, it is very usefull when i want to mod game levels

Hi, I'm having problems with this, is Autolink current version compatible with DOA 5 Steam version? Is it true that I must buy a DLC? If is it, could be a character, or a costume set? 1 more thing, everytime that I try to access to choose a character the game shut downs, I tried to delete "DInput8.ini" then I could get to the character selector, but there's no nude mods... Help?

Hi, I'm having problems with this, is Autolink current version compatible with DOA 5 Steam version? Is it true that I must buy a DLC? If is it, could be a character, or a costume set? 1 more thing, everytime that I try to access to choose a character the game shut downs, I tried to delete "DInput8.ini" then I could get to the character selector, but there's no nude mods... Help?

Hi there, been lurking for a while and might finally have the chance to help someone.

I'm pretty sure I was having the same problem as you last night and after two hours of searching around, doing some research, and finding nothing, I gave up.  But when I woke up this morning, I said "screw it, it would be funny if this worked" and just reset my computer, it hadn't been reset in months... and everything worked fine after that.

Try resetting your computer! It worked for me. :3

Now I can enjoy some boobies.

edit: You might need the Naotora character DLC, I think I remembered reading that somewhere... but I read so much and am brand new at this, so alot of it is jumbled together, so I could be wrong. Hopefully someone else can clear that up real quick.  I have the DLC and never tried without it, so I'm unsure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I'm having problems setting the default costumes for story mode.

Don't know why but CTRL+0 doesn't work, I can't seem to find any AutoLink000.config file.

Can anybody share his AutoLink000.config file or show me what's inside it so I can compile it manually?

Thanks in advance ;)

I have v 1.05.  Am I suppose to put the auto link fold into the /Dead or Alive 5 Last Round folder itself?  Or does it go anywhere else?  And am i suppose to change anything in the steam_api  txt?   I'm not new to the site per say, but I've re-read the instruction on page one at the very top and I still don't get it.  Help please, if possible in layman's terms.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm noticing a small problem in the Tropical Paradise movies.

The lighting changes two or three times each movie and the color and shading is completely different between them.

Is there some way of controlling which lighting/shading you want to use?

I believe the reason is that the lighting source isn't constant.

See attached images.

First, the sunlight is coming from the left, then from behind.

Is there a way of controlling this?

Marie is floating above the ground in these images because I used Nyotengu's data for Marie.

I don't know how to deal with that. If I don't use Keep position for the motion data Marie looks like Barbie.

Is it possible to turn on sweat & water duting the Tropical Paradise movies?

I tried the F8+# commands but nothing happens.

This line:

(Wet clothes provided in the currently displayed screen is only valid, must be re-set switch clothing and have the effect into the fight)

was translated by Goodle translate. I don't really get what it says.

F7+# works.

Also, I have SweetFX+Reshade (2.0) and can't use the Autolink d3d9.dll for it. It doesn't work when I re-name the Autolink file to d3d9ex.dll as instructed.

I even added a line from one SweetFX setting document to mine that is supposed to load "external" dlls.

I need the newer SweetFX because I can't use Open Broadcast to record games with 1.51.

Thanks for making Autolink!

post-1111888-0-99551100-1471182701_thumb.png

post-1111888-0-12370000-1471182709_thumb.png

I'm noticing a small problem in the Tropical Paradise movies.

The lighting changes two or three times each movie and the color and shading is completely different between them.

Is there some way of controlling which lighting/shading you want to use?

I believe the reason is that the lighting source isn't constant.

See attached images.

First, the sunlight is coming from the left, then from behind.

Is there a way of controlling this?

Marie is floating above the ground in these images because I used Nyotengu's data for Marie.

I don't know how to deal with that. If I don't use Keep position for the motion data Marie looks like Barbie.

Is it possible to turn on sweat & water duting the Tropical Paradise movies?

I tried the F8+# commands but nothing happens.

This line:

(Wet clothes provided in the currently displayed screen is only valid, must be re-set switch clothing and have the effect into the fight)

was translated by Goodle translate. I don't really get what it says.

F7+# works.

Also, I have SweetFX+Reshade (2.0) and can't use the Autolink d3d9.dll for it. It doesn't work when I re-name the Autolink file to d3d9ex.dll as instructed.

I even added a line from one SweetFX setting document to mine that is supposed to load "external" dlls.

I need the newer SweetFX because I can't use Open Broadcast to record games with 1.51.

Thanks for making Autolink!

light & shadow only about tdpack

Is there a way to get rid of the "Original 1" costume and have just the replaced ones selectable? I'm going to assume not, but I hope I'm wrong! :)

There is a way to change the default detail for a character's costume. This way, for all intents and purposes (except for the icon), that's gonna be the main one.

You see, you can save detail sets in AutoLink. You highlight a detail for a costume and press, for instance, CTRL + 1. This way, you'll save this detail selection to a little file called AutoLink001.config in the game folder. You can save as many details for as many costumes of as many characters as you want (one detail per costume, of course)Then, if you load the game and press 1, it'll show these details as the first ones.

The magic is: If you save using CTRL+0, it'll go to the AutoLink000.config and the game will load it as the default detail set! Give it a try.

1. highlight a detail
  2. press ctrl+0
  3. close and reload the game

When you get back to the character selection screen, you'll see the detail you chose.

Hi tastefultoy. I've followed this tutorial, but still no success. I'm using harry Palmer mod, DoA 1.06, and autolink v.106 and 2.23. So for testing i use Kasumi, after i choose costume, i  highlight detail, press ctrl + 0, i hear a sound. Then i fought one round in versus mode then restart the game, but when i go back to versus mode, Kasumi still wearing the default blue costume, i'm not using rld cracked game.exe, do i need this ?. And just FYI i can use another autolink feature like changing camera and body sweat with no problem

And this is my autolink000.config files

[ZACK]

[TINA]

[JANNLEE]

[EIN]

[HAYABUSA]

[KASUMI]

[GENFU]

[HELENA]

[LEON]

[bASS]

[KOKORO]