UPDATE: Version 0.1 is OUT.

Screenshot38.jpg

Early version. I'm less than 75% happy with the weight painting, and at present it has no functionality whatsoever. I hope that modders incorporate this into their own creations. When the GECK comes out I will look into giving it some basic functionality, but before then if anyone knows how I might do that (or any ideas on what functionality would be cool) I would love to hear about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, keep up the great work ')

*Although I would change the description because it sounds a bit racists '/

You're going to have to explain that one to me. I'm not American so I might be missing a bit of context.

Do you mean there's some racist interpretation to "Not-at-all-kinky"? Or just the "Slave collar" part?

Guest victorddp

Looks great, keep up the great work ')

*Although I would change the description because it sounds a bit racists '/

You're going to have to explain that one to me. I'm not American so I might be missing a bit of context.

Do you mean there's some racist interpretation to "Not-at-all-kinky"? Or just the "Slave collar" part?

I just read all your messages in this topic, as well as the description on the download page, and I couldn't even find a reference that may sound racist xD

If the reason is the word "slave" I guess I wear a T-shirt 100% racist right now. (Cotton)

Archived