Custom Race Mod - Outdated - Please don't use

Gj Tryckz this race is great ....using the devil out of it ....still watintin on those teens though...hehe ...howz the mega mod coming ?

The Dovahteens are still a WIP, and currently in the holding pattern until after the release of the Dawnguard DLC. Mostly because I want them to utilize a bunch of what I'm expecting Bethesda to release to the CK shortly after.

Mjana's Labyrinth is proceeding as planned, but sharing development time with my race mods. So it's slowed down a bit. Again, it's waiting until after the DLC so I can see what I might be able to utilize (which I expect to be some pretty cool stuff).

The race mod I'm working on right now is truly special. And what makes it special is many of you guys. My plan is to bring some of you right into the heart of it. A part that you will visually realize when you load up the race.

And with that, I'll say no more..... for now :P

Trykz

I LOVE you.:shy:

Beautiful race, beautiful mod. Its pro art.

This is a race that should have been in the game to begin with.

Thanks for your work on this mod, and thanks for sharing it.

Quit my current playthrough and stopped it dead in its tracks just to load this race up.

Thanks again!!

Again very nice Trykz! A while back you mentioned you roll all of your clothing and armor into one esp or esm. Can you give me a few pointers on how you do that? I have like 40 of those alone and there are like several that are only good for 3rd person or a follower cause the first person was never done right. Was thinking of cleaning that up and condensing and thought of you as someone that could point me in the right path.

Next question is extended colors needed for the frost elves? You listed no but thought I'd check.

I included a number of green and blue hued skintones' date=' but I also realize that they may not be for everyone. So I kept those to a minimum, but included all of the base skintones most other races use.

I don't like to pre-patch my mods for compatibility with Extended Slider Colors, because I don't want anyone restricted from using the mod because of it (it makes the mod load REALLY slow when the color palette covers a big part of the color spectrum). But if you have a good solid machine, you could certainly patch the mod to add a ton more colors :D

For condensing armor mods, it's a LOT of manual work, but generally pretty easy. Give me a day or two, and I'll post a detailed method that works flawlessly for me. If you don't already have it, get the Creation Kit.

My next race mod is on deck, and I'll be posting the WIP thread later tonight or first thing tomorrow. So likely a day or so after that I'll put a bit of time into a proper tutorial.

Trykz

[/quote']

That was the reason I removed it. LOL The color selections slows a ton of stuff down and I'd rather have a nice flowing (almost spiritual) play through with your mods... (did I get any points there? :D )

Got the CK and pretty solid at using it just nothing so far with scripts. I pulled out most of my hair working with the kit and scripting for Oblivion, FO3 and FONV and TBH was really trying to just avoid this one. :s

Thanks!

Would just like to share a few screenies of my new char using Trykz's Frost Elves. Absolutely spectactular mod!!! The 3rd pic shows off the skin effect that Trykz added to them. Really excellent work. Would love to see more mods using ideas like this.

f07ok5.jpg

rw0uw5.jpg

353e6vm.jpg

Thanks again much much Trykz!!

P.S. Also, sorry if i'm not allowed to share here. Let me know if it's not allowed and i'll edit it out.

P.S. Also' date=' sorry if i'm not allowed to share here. Let me know if it's not allowed and i'll edit it out.

[/quote']

Sharing pics here is fine (great shots btw :))

But seriously, I'd like to see more pics of my races showing up on Nexus in their screenshots section. It's my way of saying to their overzealous, ban happy admins "hey, see what your members have to go searching for now?" LOL

They haven't banned me yet, because I avoid posting anything that might give them any reason at all for doing so.

But posting pics over there, with subtle hints on where to find the mod increases traffic here when they do come looking, which helps the site to grow, and has the potential to bring new modding talent as well. Just mind what armor mods you're using in the pics, and be sure to put the more revealing pics under the adult category :P

Trykz

i love your races. im just so sick and tired of my skyrim CTDing every time i go to make a new character. even with turning off the ENB and lowering the res it STILL does it. and i dont have a crazy amount of mods adding new textures or races. how is skyrim better than oblivion and yet at the same time a step backwards in so many ways?

I think i had 130 mods at any given time in oblivion. most of those were race, texture and hair mods. and i think i CTD'd maybe 5 times over the span of 8 months.

ARGH!!!!!!

Huzzah for Frost Elves... sexy sexy frost elves, absolutely love your work Trykz!

137273A5B69E57FC309B192F64E1BB06BF52196F

1026893E2CAB76B72EB80F14BDFECE1C916DD763

11BA21AD8368D38CF25F2CBCE7D6804EC385D8CB

As an aside, if I remember correctly you mentioned earlier in this thread that you had compiled/combined the clothing mods you use in your game, I was wondering if you might be kind enough to upload the compilation if possible? I've be trawling the nexus for mods, but UNPB is fairly short on them at the moment and CBBE has so many retexes and retexes of adjustments it's getting to be a bit of pain to sort through all of them :(

EDIT: Just added the middle pic to the Nexus image galleries :D

I just took a new pic to add to the nexus img galleries too. Hope it doesnt get me banned' date=' lol.

EDIT:

this was the pic up uploaded BTW.

Went over to the nexus and endorsed it. Must really fry their bacon that they're not hosting the best custom race mods for Skyrim :)

PS: From what mod is that armor? Looks gorgeous.

EDIT: Damn that was quick, ten minutes up and nexus popo already removed your pic!

I just took a new pic to add to the nexus img galleries too. Hope it doesnt get me banned' date=' lol.

EDIT:

this was the pic I uploaded BTW.

Not found already. Uh oh. :D

LOL..... did you check the "adult" box? :P

Trykz

Friggin aye, yes i double triple checked the adult box, lol.

i try to access it now and it says.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10343] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Image not found

oooookay...

EDIT: Why they angry, I post hawt chick??? At least im not banned...

Oh and armor is from Alan BBP Armor Pack. Its the rogue bikini. Plus Succubus CBBE boots and wings which is standalone.

But seriously' date=' I'd like to see more pics of my races showing up on Nexus in their screenshots section. It's my way of saying to their overzealous, ban happy admins "hey, see what your members have to go searching for now?" LOL

Trykz

[/quote']

In that case, should I upload my old screenshots of my Moonshadow Elf onto there? 8D Her name is Sera

ooh nice one. you should just post your sig with "Exclusive to LoversLab.com" added on :P' date=' lol.

[/quote']

LOL.....

that EXACT thought had crossed my mind, but I thought it to likely be..... unwise ;)