Custom Race Mod - Outdated - Please don't use

That is one sexy char. Nice job. HellllooOOoooOooo00000 NURSE!!

Thanks and thanks for the pointer to Alan's BBP pack' date=' awesome mod that. Unfortunately it seems the Nexus police decided the pic was too dirty even though I checked off the 'adult content' box :(

Was going to post this one as part of my semi-daily Spamming the Nexus ritual:

But I don't want to risk a ban, so I'll have to see if I can get some other decent fatality pics later.

That is one sexy char. Nice job. HellllooOOoooOooo00000 NURSE!!

Thanks and thanks for the pointer to Alan's BBP pack' date=' awesome mod that. Unfortunately it seems the Nexus police decided the pic was too dirty even though I checked off the 'adult content' box :(

But I don't want to risk a ban, so I'll have to see if I can get some other decent fatality pics later.

[/quote']

That pic has tera armour in it or at lest a piece of it, that is why it was removed.

That pic has tera armour in it or at lest a piece of it' date=' that is why it was removed.

[/quote']

Probably this and the fact, that you see her pubic hair. Yes, that's disallowed. Had a picture of mine removed only because of pubic hair showing. It's stated in the Nexus policy. Lucky me, that they overlooked another image with hair, so it's still up. :-)

Robin seems to have a real problem with natural hair on humans ...

Define "hypocrisy".....

banning a user over a picture displaying mature content, posted on a network of sites dedicated to the distribution of mods for use with an entire series of rated "M" games

:P

hey trykz not sure if you know this, but in the meshes folder of nidia race, i went to the nidia options and i noticed that the nidiacbbe3v folder is empty but the head options and nidiaunp are not. i'm not sure if you removed them for a specific reason, or just you didn't see it. whatever the reason, i just wanted to let you know.

personally, i don't see the reason why nexus would ban people for posting "mature" content when there are plenty of mature content on their forum, and also that the game itself is mature. i mean, seems kinda childish. i've played vindictus before and the updates were ridiculous and the game itself can get repetitive.

Thank you for sharing the "Moonshadow elves". I like this race.

However, I want to use CBBE 's "Curvy" body type with "Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE" but I cannot change it because of its own body mesh (I believe...). So is there way to apply those mods with Moonshadow elves ?

Thank you for sharing the "Moonshadow elves". I like this race.

However' date=' I want to use CBBE 's "Curvy" body type with "Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE" but I cannot change it because of its own body mesh (I believe...). So is there way to apply those mods with Moonshadow elves ?

[/quote']

You only need the sporty normal map. It should be called femalebody_1_msn.dds

Just drop it in the Textures\actors\character\Moonshadow\female folder to overwrite the normal map that's there.

The body is already CBBE Curvy, so you don't need to swap out the body meshes.

hey trykz not sure if you know this' date=' but in the meshes folder of nidia race, i went to the nidia options and i noticed that the nidiacbbe3v folder is empty but the head options and nidiaunp are not. i'm not sure if you removed them for a specific reason, or just you didn't see it. whatever the reason, i just wanted to let you know.

personally, i don't see the reason why nexus would ban people for posting "mature" content when there are plenty of mature content on their forum, and also that the game itself is mature. i mean, seems kinda childish. i've played vindictus before and the updates were ridiculous and the game itself can get repetitive.

[/quote']

They're in use by the mod. The folder is just a placeholder for if you want to keep the body after swapping it out for another :)

The parts in the other folder are to swap out the body for UNPB if you prefer it over CBBE ;)

Just remember that you must also swap out the texture set as well should you decide to experiment :P

I dont know if anyone else has had this issue or probelm but i get CTD when i switch the body mesh and textures to unpb and unp.

Dunno.... no one else has had an issue apparently. Any UNPB/UNP body should work though' date=' so maybe try a different set of meshes. Let me know if you can't get it sorted.

On another note:

[img']http://webpages.charter.net/trykzy/TrykzPics/GuardiansMain.jpg[/img]

Uploaded and waiting in the second post on page 1 :D

Enjoy!

i'm going to try this race out as soon as possible. btw' date=' i think you should make a female paladin race, a race good with magic abilities and warrior type abilities.

[/quote']

I have something along those lines in the works already ;)

It's a race I plan to release right after the Dawnguard DLC is released :D

In my half drunk attempt at packaging The Guardians race, I forgot to swap in the matching hand texture (after changing the body texture last night). It's in the attachment in the second post. Just merge the Data folders and accept the overwrite.

I dont know if anyone else has had this issue or probelm but i get CTD when i switch the body mesh and textures to unpb and unp.

Dunno.... no one else has had an issue apparently. Any UNPB/UNP body should work though' date=' so maybe try a different set of meshes. Let me know if you can't get it sorted.

On another note:

Enjoy!

well i uninstalled then re-installed it without switching anything (frost Elves thats is ) and it seems that the norm body replacer i use in my day to day (unpb) took over or replaced whatever body you had set up not sure if frost elves uses the vanilla then or what. but it appears that the body she has now is using the unpb body.

Happy belated B-day by the way mate

On another note:

Enjoy!

well i uninstalled then re-installed it without switching anything (frost Elves thats is ) and it seems that the norm body replacer i use in my day to day (unpb) took over or replaced whatever body you had set up not sure if frost elves uses the vanilla then or what. but it appears that the body she has now is using the unpb body.

Happy belated B-day by the way mate

If it's working for you now, then cool :)

And thanks.... I'm piss drunk right now. But I can still see!!! LOL

hey i have a question about the nidia race. do you need to copy the entire texture folder and paste it in the data folder? cause i noticed in the folder itself, there are other for cbbe and unp bodies. i'm not sure if i did everything correctly, seeing i didn't use nmm for once lol.

So I had an Idea earlier, as a suggestion for a Race Mod you may be interested in making. I was thinking of a 'Thunderkiin' race. Kind of like Frost Elves except Human and more Lightning/thunder/electricity elemental related. Mostly like a warrior race with electricity based passive/power/abilities. maybe even like a storm call 1perDay power.

I dont know how you are with custom spells/abilites. But, I saw this one mod that was like a counterattack ability that would return damage to attackers when struck. Something like that could be implemented on a race like this that I guess could shoot lightning at an attacker as a sort of counterattack. or a stormcall lightingstrike from above counterattack with like a 10% or 20% chance to proc.

Doesnt have to be a warrior really either. I could see a Storm Mage type character being appealing to lots of ppl. Alot of the lightning based spells from 'The Apocalypse Spell Package' Mod gave me the idea that it would be pretty cool to play a lightning elemental type character. Maybe even Storm from X-Men would make a good template.

Anyway, just an idea. Didn't know if it would pique your interest or not. let me know :P.

Anyway' date=' just an idea. Didn't know if it would pique your interest or not. let me know :P.

[/quote']

You're gonna love the very first race mod I release after Dawnguard ;)

It's basically my Nemesis response to the Vampire Lord. Retributive justice can be quite..... painful :P

jaymac:

answered that for you here.

hey trykz i noticed something with the nidia body. when i'm looking at it, it looks as if her chest is moving differently with the body. i don't know really how to explain it well. i'm sure its just apart of the body. its just that when her body moves side to side in the idle stance, her chest moves like in the opposite direction.

Anyway' date=' just an idea. Didn't know if it would pique your interest or not. let me know :P.

[/quote']

You're gonna love the very first race mod I release after Dawnguard ;)

It's basically my Nemesis response to the Vampire Lord. Retributive justice can be quite..... painful :P

jaymac:

answered that for you here.

aaaaaand, I just jizzed in my pants...

On a side note, as far as priority is concerned, should your race mods be given priority above all other mods? I ask, because I havent been able to get the guardians to work quite right yet, and I'm sure its because I'm either using a mod thats conflicting or I have your mods in the wrong load order.

Pertinent mods I'm running are.

Quick Start - Skip the opening sequence

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod

Caliente CBBEv3.1

CBBE_EnvisionFace_FairSkin Texture

EnvisionFace

Rans_TypeD_Headmesh

The Eyes Of Beauty

TESIV Hairs

ApachiiSkyHair

The Male FavoredSoul Mesh - Erect

The Dance Of Death

Crimson Tide - Blood

Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite

SkyUI

CategorizedFavorites

Extensible Follower Framework

Skyrim Monster Mod

Skyrim MonsterWars

A crapton of Animation, Equipment, and spell mods.

Those are all the mods I have that I thought could potentially cause conflict. When I started a Guardian, I can choose the race. But when I try to swap from male to female, I get a CTD. I tried selecing male and then exiting introduction cave, and then using showracemenu to switch to female, the first time it let me switch to female, but when cycling through the presets some things were off. Like all the hairs were the same, and I think the eyes as well. when i tried to make manual changes, got a CTD.

fyi, I made no changes to the directory setup or file placement in your rar. I simply Added it to NexModManager, Ran Boss, and manually moved your esps to the top of my load order. I Tried creating the guardian race with your esps at the top of the load order and at the bottom of the load order with no luck in both cases.

I havent been able to get the guardians to work quite right yet' date=' and I'm sure its because I'm either using a mod thats conflicting or I have your mods in the wrong load order.[/quote']

Two things:

Recommendations:

Many custom races are experiencing issues (CTDs) with character creation in Helgen. I spent a lot of time testing different ways to get around this, and here's what I've come up with:

1) Deactivate ALL other race mods in the launcher

2) minimize resolution as far as feasibly possible (just high enough to see well enough to create and customize your character)

3) set graphics to medium or low (depending on your video and memory setup)

4) turn off ENB if you're running one (the default key for most ENBs is Shift+F12, Backspace turns it back on)

5) log in and create your character

Once your character is created and through the Helgen bit, you should be fine to fire everything back up, although I HIGHLY recommend leaving other races deactivated (unless they're utilized for follower mods) to avoid potential conflicts

You can only play one at a time. So anything not running followers should be deactivated to lessen the strain on the shitty Skyrim game engine.

and:

Try to get into the habit of manually installing my mods. NMM is a piece of shit that always fucks up something during the installation. Which is exactly why I don't support it. Manual installation guarantees a proper install if you simply merge the Data folder from the mod into your Skyrim Data folder. If none of the above works for you, then I don't know. By using NMM, it may have done something during the process that I won't be able to fix because I don't use it.

And make sure RaceCompatibility.esm is above everything else, including hair mods.