12 hours ago, Stormer said:

Hello, looking for those skimpy pants. I had that mod in the past, but cant find/recall it anymore. 

pants Down

Found the mod name, but its nuked. Anybody happen to have "CBBE Hookers outfit pack by Gamoholic" mod they could reupload? :D

On 8/11/2022 at 5:22 PM, AnimeGamer said:

Does anyone know where I can find V Furniture since it’s not on Nexus anymore?Also,does anyone have a copy of I believe it’s Konata’s car mod where several different models and years of cars was added to the Commonwealth?Much thanks if anyone can help me.If not,no worries 

Sorry for a late response, but you can still get V Furniture on Nexus, it is just archived now.

V Furniture - DELETED at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

The car one is called Konata's Plentiful Workshop (I think). Couldn't find that one.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Hopefully someone knows this. I'm looking for the shirt and tie from the top picture.

1955055-1644605108.png

I think that is Vtaw's Academy (the tie and shirt). Just recolored is all. But the tie and shirt look the same. Different skirt and wearing a jacket instead of the blazer, but I'm pretty sure that is Academy.

7 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

I think that is Vtaw's Academy (the tie and shirt). Just recolored is all. But the tie and shirt look the same. Different skirt and wearing a jacket instead of the blazer, but I'm pretty sure that is Academy.

You're right. I even remember I wanted that one but didn't because there was no FG converaion. However I do notice that even in his texture add on that that you gotta pay for, these ones aren't there. I wonder who did this texture swap.

4 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

You're right. I even remember I wanted that one but didn't because there was no FG converaion. However I do notice that even in his texture add on that that you gotta pay for, these ones aren't there. I wonder who did this texture swap.

Could just be a personal edit they did. I do that myself a lot as well. Don't like a texture, so open it up in Photoshop and adjust it to my liking. Got a bunch of personal texture edits I use that I've done, just never published them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bigbadwolfyt5 said:

anyone know which face preset is being used for mara in picture also her tattoo if anyone have and her hair i have the outfit . theres two face preset of mara on nexus but this one is much more similar to her

M3JKu0T.png

Did you check the preset by Notword2? His is in a bundle alongside another MW preset. Can't tell if it's the same one or not.

Also. What is the outfit?

On 9/21/2022 at 2:20 PM, KahlúaSoul said:

If it's from rhumpunk, it's a personal mod that will likely never be shared.

This guy probably my best friend (irl) or a stalker because in fact yes hes right, you wont see any mods from me because I DONT CREATE MODS. Yes i port and here is sum meshe and textures darling .

Metro-Olga.rar

6 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Did you check the preset by Notword2? His is in a bundle alongside another MW preset. Can't tell if it's the same one or not.

Also. What is the outfit?

this is maras deathdealer outfit from a discord channel i found . also yeah i have his presets but still doesnt match this one this is rather more accurate dont know what is he using but tried contacting the owner of picture on nexus but no response but yeah thanks for reply

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jizzstaiin said:

I feel like I've exhausted my ability to think of new keywords when looking for this, does anyone recognise what mod this hair is from? I saw it on this mod page if that helps at all. 

49177-1624913324-1219400145 (1).PNG

The hair might be from either https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45373 or Misc Hairdos 1.6 and the color from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21365 (called oil smear).

Cross that, the hair style seems to be from "Anto Hair Pack". Easy to find, just google it.

Edited by DevilDoom
corrections
50 minutes ago, jacksliver said:

Hallo, ich suche diesen Anzug und Schuhe, kann mir jemand helfen. Vielen Dank. image.jpeg.d0f964b3232dfb4282169b8b69826385.jpeg

ex2.jpg

Unfortunately I can't help you - but allow me a question anyway:

The dog that accompanies your character - is that a marten dog - i.e. is the shepherd dog transformed into one from the original game?

23 hours ago, jacksliver said:

Hello,  I'm looking for this suit and shoes, can someone help me. thanks a lot.image.jpeg.d0f964b3232dfb4282169b8b69826385.jpeg

ex2.jpg

I'm not 100% but I think that jacket is from a vtaw bundle (6 I think?) I think it has a pink texture option at the workbench. That bodysuit also has one of vtaws girl textures he puts as an option for a lot of his stuff. So it's likely vtaw stuff. Dunno about the shoes.