What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

Anyone know if this face/character is available somewhere? Also, can anyone tell what clothing mods are in use, I know its hard with such little being shown. Thanks in advance!

2211.jpg

Top is Gits outerwear. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11647/?

Harness Wardrobe maybe for other part, that or its one of Elianora's.   Looks like someone stole her stuff, its now hidden.    its now known as bethesda.theft hah!

Fortaleza armor on nexus, wearing the robot armor top from the automatron dlc I think.

legs and thong are def fortaleza

Hey guys ! Can help you help me to find this outfit ? :s

Thanks in advance :blush:

wowowo.jpg

Anyone know if this face/character is available somewhere? Also, can anyone tell what clothing mods are in use, I know its hard with such little being shown. Thanks in advance!

2211.jpg

Harness Wardrobe maybe for other part, that or its one of Elianora's.   Looks like someone stole her stuff, its now hidden.    its now known as bethesda.theft hah!

that strappy part may also be part of Honest Abe's synth armor redo. His armor collection should be on nexus, each of the tops have a LOT of zap sliders so you can tailor them how you like.

Fortaleza armor on nexus, wearing the robot armor top from the automatron dlc I think.

legs and thong are def fortaleza

wowowo.jpg

2211.jpg

that strappy part may also be part of Honest Abe's synth armor redo. His armor collection should be on nexus, each of the tops have a LOT of zap sliders so you can tailor them how you like.

Thank you :D

Sorry to bother you but do you know the tattoo on the ass ? It's ok if not ^^

wowowo.jpg

Actually, I have my own question about this. What weapon is that?

I think it's just a modified gauss rifle with a silencer. I could be wrong but it looks like one

wowowo.jpg

I think it's just a modified gauss rifle with a silencer. I could be wrong but it looks like one

or what the body preset is good lord

wowowo.jpg

That's the one, thank you.