[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Hi guys
I have a gambling problem ...
to start the game,the screen remains black and the program is not responding.
I have tried all possible options.
someone has encountered the same problem?
appreciate your help

The game is very RAM hungry it needs about 5 GB of ram and you need a DX 11 Graphic card to run it.

Finaly finished my university exercises for this week.

Any chance the next update will be available today?

(No need to rush it, release it when it's done)

If not, i can go back to my own devious plans, that most likely will never see the light of the day.....

Hi guys
appreciate your help

The game is very RAM hungry it needs about 5 GB of ram and you need a DX 11 Graphic card to run it.

i have 6gbs ram, 4 cores, graphics: msi geforce gtx 950 directx 12

I do not know because the game does not start :(

If not, i can go back to my own devious plans, that most likely will never see the light of the day.....

I still work on the poker Minigame and this could take some weekends to complete.

@ your devious plans : Another devious devices mod for skyrim xD ?

Hi guys
appreciate your help

i have 6gbs ram, 4 cores, graphics: msi geforce gtx 950 directx 12

I do not know because the game does not start :(

You can try to read out the file called *output_log.txt* in the folder *AATOFL_Data* this is where all the errors and warnings go.

I still work on the poker Minigame and this could take some weekends to complete.

@ your devious plans : Another devious devices mod for skyrim xD ?

Nah, i'm currently writing story for 3 different games to check out which scenario would be the most fun for me to work on in the long run.

Also it's kinda hard to decide what types of assets i should use. Got no skill in drawing or 3d modeling, also not that much spare cash to spend on commisions or assets.

So, the chance is pretty high i'll have to go with Fallout 4 which will take a while for sextec to get ready...

Yes I can see the save files in the game folder but the game doesn't find the files anymore.

My HD has about 100 GB of free space so I suggest this isn't the source of the problem. Also the exe file is allowed to create new files (it's even started as administrator).

EDIT: Just after a test - the game does still use the quick save and the quick load function. So I guess there is a problem with the game menu.

Can you please upload a screenshot how to menu looks like in it's buged out state ?

Here you go.

First image is when opening the game. And the second is ingame when I try to save a file.

post-417265-0-13385500-1466370489_thumb.jpg

post-417265-0-86451700-1466370505_thumb.jpg

Yes I can see the save files in the game folder but the game doesn't find the files anymore.

My HD has about 100 GB of free space so I suggest this isn't the source of the problem. Also the exe file is allowed to create new files (it's even started as administrator).

EDIT: Just after a test - the game does still use the quick save and the quick load function. So I guess there is a problem with the game menu.

Can you please upload a screenshot how to menu looks like in it's buged out state ?

Here you go.

First image is when opening the game. And the second is ingame when I try to save a file.

This is realls weird. Never encountered this so far. It looks like he is not able to create the gameobjects and attach text and images to it...

Something inhibits him from doing this...but no idea what could be it.

Maybe a look at your Output.txt in the game DATA folder wil bring some light to it. (that's the file where all errors and traces go)

I would like to see an update, where the two girls could impregnate Victor.

..argg...Those pictures... in my head.. AHHH!

Forgive me, the translator did not translate the idea correctly. What I meant "That victor could impregnate the two girls" Imagine it was a secret project of the empire, to increase soldiers of the empire.

PS: I also had a headache ...

Forgive me, the translator did not translate the idea correctly. What I meant "That victor could impregnate the two girls" Imagine it was a secret project of the empire, to increase soldiers of the empire.

i dont get what you mean by "impregnate" (my bad english, and google translate didnt help AT ALL)

for me, thats mean something like if Victor go inside the 2 girls ,but not in sexual way (i mean thats what you saying at first) ,

what i understand the most (just my pov of trying to understand what you mean with my extremly bad english lol) , is something like if victor can make sex with the girls in the objective to reproduction and allow the girl to give birth to super human-droid soldiers

( ok maybe its completly out of your original idea , my bad :P )

ps: actually its exactly the main story of the game "binary domain" , epic game btw,y ou should try it, its awesome

i dont get what you mean by "impregnate" (my bad english, and google translate didnt help AT ALL)

for me, thats mean something like if Victor go inside the 2 girls ,but not in sexual way (i mean thats what you saying at first) ,

what i understand the most (just my pov of trying to understand what you mean with my extremly bad english lol) , is something like if victor can make sex with the girls in the objective to reproduction and allow the girl to give birth to super human-droid soldiers

( ok maybe its completly out of your original idea , my bad :P )

ps: actually its exactly the main story of the game "binary domain" , epic game btw,y ou should try it, its awesome

Exactly !, Victor can leave the two girls pregnant. But they are super human-droid, Or, a human. Vivian she would be happy. An update that activates the uterus of the girls. Imagine that Victor has sex with two girls, a few hours the wombs of the two girls are enormous. when they give birth, babies are born within a capsule, which are stored on the ship.

Mh.. real birth to a baby would be an idea for the second or third game in the series.(The meshes aren't good for this type of thing in this game to be honest)

Thank you for accepting the suggested ideas. For me, your game is one of the best 3D games Indie, I've seen to date. Your game has better story, that games of "Illusion". 

Last tip, I think many will appreciate, leave the station special places where victor can have sex with the girls, and that can be replicated many times as the player wishes, for example: Sexy Beach Premium Resort. the player walks, and is an icon, which indicates that this place can have sex with the girl.

Mh.. real birth to a baby would be an idea for the second or third game in the series.(The meshes aren't good for this type of thing in this game to be honest)

wait ?

did you just make an revelation about the futur of the game ?

abandoned 2 and abandoned  3 ... mmmh, i like the sound of this :D

damn , now i get idea that this baby can .. mayyyyybe.. become the futur main character for another game serie (differente story/time based on same style/space some years laters , when the baby grow into adult super boy and want know what happen to his parents and discover some secret about his birth etc..)

shit, i very likely make my own game, i m full of ideas... sadly, i m totally shit at scripting and specilly more on Unity :/

Here you go.

This is realls weird. Never encountered this so far. It looks like he is not able to create the gameobjects and attach text and images to it...

Maybe a look at your Output.txt in the game DATA folder wil bring some light to it. (that's the file where all errors and traces go)

Well a look into the output.txt data revealed a whole lot of error messages.

What's very strange is that the game references the path where I saved the download but not the path where the game is actually installed. So if I understand correctly it's looking into the wrong folder to find some of its data.

I've attached the log here so maybe you can help me to sort out that issue:

Initialize engine version: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (ID=0x6819)
    Vendor:   ATI
    VRAM:     2027 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Logging.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Logging.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Util.Attributes.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Util.Attributes.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\SSAA.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\SSAA.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.308 seconds
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
desktop: 1680x1050 60Hz; virtual: 1680x1050 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'screen_2') is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1655)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'diagram') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'screen') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'listing_02') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Screen_C') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'listing_01') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Screen_A') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Horizontal_Doors_Kit') is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Propeller') is missing!

UnloadTime: 0.847014 ms
Failed to create agent because it is not close enough to the NavMesh

(Filename:  Line: 510)

NO CAMERA FOUND!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

NO CAMERA FOUND!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NEW SAVESCRIPT MADE!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

Story Frames : 4356

IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "G:\illusion\Hentai\Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\AATOFL_Save_1.txt.png".
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.IO.File.ReadAllBytes (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at M_PauseMenu_V2.CreateSimpleButton (System.String BelongsTO, System.String ButtonText, Vector3 Position, Vector3 Scale, System.Collections.Hashtable Params) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at M_PauseMenu_V2.CreateLoadWIndow () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at M_PauseMenu_V2.DispatchCallback_MainMenu (System.String ParamString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
ClickonMeshFunction:OnMouseDown()
UnityEngine.HitInfo:SendMessage(String)
UnityEngine.SendMouseEvents:SendEvents(Int32, HitInfo)
UnityEngine.SendMouseEvents:DoSendMouseEvents(Int32)

(Filename:  Line: -1)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Horizontal_Doors_Kit') is missing!

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 20.874109 ms

Unloading 63 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 51053.
Total: 13.237998 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.935213 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.540930 ms MarkObjects: 9.521216 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.238222 ms)

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

OLD SAVEFILE FOUND!

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename:  Line: 436)

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "G:\illusion\Hentai\Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\AATOFL_Save_1.txt.png".
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.IO.File.ReadAllBytes (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at M_PauseMenu_V2.CreateSimpleButton (System.String BelongsTO, System.String ButtonText, Vector3 Position, Vector3 Scale, System.Collections.Hashtable Params) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at M_PauseMenu_V2.DispatchCallback_MainMenu (System.String ParamString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object)
CallFUnctionAtClick:sendCallToReceiver()
CallFUnctionAtClick:OnMouseDown()

at M_PauseMenu_V2.CreateSaveWIndow () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 9b4 -> priority: 1 
NO SAVEGAME SCRIPT FOUND!

NullReferenceException
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.AudioSource:Stop ()
  at E_PlaySoundAtAnim.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Thank you for accepting the suggested ideas. For me, your game is one of the best 3D games Indie, I've seen to date. Your game has better story, that games of "Illusion". 

Last tip, I think many will appreciate, leave the station special places where victor can have sex with the girls, and that can be replicated many times as the player wishes, for example: Sexy Beach Premium Resort. the player walks, and is an icon, which indicates that this place can have sex with the girl.

I am currently working on *Something* like this , so you can ask Aemi/Vivian if you are allowed to... ease their appetite.. but only if they are aroused enough.

wait ?

did you just make an revelation about the futur of the game ?

abandoned 2 and abandoned  3 ... mmmh, i like the sound of this :D

damn , now i get idea that this baby can .. mayyyyybe.. become the futur main character for another game serie (differente story/time based on same style/space some years laters , when the baby grow into adult super boy and want know what happen to his parents and discover some secret about his birth etc..)

shit, i very likely make my own game, i m full of ideas... sadly, i m totally shit at scripting and specilly more on Unity :/

Wait wait wait..!

ohh damn.. xD

If i am done with this game i COULD create a second installment but i am not really sure about this since i have more game series i want to continue.

For example :

- Cell Shock (Fanfic of system shock)

- Mamono wars (Monstergirl strategy game)

- Undefined fate (Stalker with Monstergirls)

- Museum of naughty devices (restraines and devices with anime girls)

yes i know..  this isn't the game style you want to see but i can not just forgett my past and the things i build up!

Here you go.

Well a look into the output.txt data revealed a whole lot of error messages.

What's very strange is that the game references the path where I saved the download but not the path where the game is actually installed. So if I understand correctly it's looking into the wrong folder to find some of its data.

I've attached the log here so maybe you can help me to sort out that issue:

Initialize engine version: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (ID=0x6819)
    Vendor:   ATI
    VRAM:     2027 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Logging.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Logging.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Util.Attributes.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\ch.sycoforge.Util.Attributes.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\SSAA.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\SSAA.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.308 seconds
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: G:\illusion\Hentai\ \Spiele\AATOFL alpha 0.15\AATOFL_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
desktop: 1680x1050 60Hz; virtual: 1680x1050 at 0,0
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.847014 ms

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NEW SAVESCRIPT MADE!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

Story Frames : 4356

ClickonMeshFunction:OnMouseDown()

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 20.874109 ms

Unloading 63 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 51053.
Total: 13.237998 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.935213 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.540930 ms MarkObjects: 9.521216 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.238222 ms)

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

OLD SAVEFILE FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

NO CAMERA FOUND!

at M_PauseMenu_V2.CreateSaveWIndow () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 9b4 -> priority: 1 
NO SAVEGAME SCRIPT FOUND!

NullReferenceException
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.AudioSource:Stop ()
  at E_PlaySoundAtAnim.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

The lines : 

I think the game path folder is causing the error and the images can not load properly.
1. Make sure you have a png image file called : AATOFL_Save_1.txt.png in your data folder of the game (If you do not have it then you can just create a empty png image and name it like it)
2. Try to move the game location to another path

i just play Cell Shock chapter 5 now.. shit dude , you have talent . i very like the story , i m not a big fan of animals-girls but still its ok, the ship is very big and the story is pretty good. good job men, you have soething with game creation and story creation :D

DO we get to see more girls in the future? especially blonde haired ones? I like those...

It is very time consumeing to create a new character with proper animations and scripting so i think i stay with Aemi and Vivian  in this game.

But what i could do is to maker her hair change colour and style. That would be possible. (if you really want to have blonde hair xD)

i tested the trial , its so far the best unity adult games i ever seen around,

would like to see more updates,

if you are going for patreon i will be the first one that considering pledging!

good luck and all the best on your future development.