[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

not sure if i have both sets. I just know that i found the plug and the dildo that vivian hid earlier, and the nipple vibrators in the lab, and the bra and belt in the labs, then when vivian wanted me to go with her to the labs, i think she said she had a dildo and plug with her. So are you saying there's 2 separate dildos, 2 separate plugs, and 2 separate sets of nipple vibrators sitting around the base to look for? because i haven't found any others, and i have been over every nook and cranny of all 3 areas. Unless of course talking to aemi about 'tools' would unlock them.. i'd have to look again.

Location for Vivians plug and Dildo set (Spoilers !)

http://pictures.3dnovels.org/AATOFL_ViviansDildoLocation_.png

You can gather them before Vivian shows you her true side or after.

EDIT : Aemi is bugged... mh.. i really need to try this out.

I still cant get the option to turn on the nipple vibrators. Is there a remote control i need to find for them just like the one for the dildo?

Edit: I had to re-load and do it all over again. I finally got everything on both Aemi and vivian. Then I realized that Vivian didnt look right when she had the bra and belt on, but still the leggings of her original suit on. So i remembered that i had her bikini on last time before i brought her to the labs. So i went and got them, and put them on her, but doing so required me to remove everyhing that was on her. I did so, put the bikini on her, but then i lost the option to equip the plug, dildo, and vibrators... sigh, starting all over now.

I still cant get the option to turn on the nipple vibrators. Is there a remote control i need to find for them just like the one for the dildo?

Edit: I had to re-load and do it all over again. I finally got everything on both Aemi and vivian. Then I realized that Vivian didnt look right when she had the bra and belt on, but still the leggings of her original suit on. So i remembered that i had her bikini on last time before i brought her to the labs. So i went and got them, and put them on her, but doing so required me to remove everyhing that was on her. I did so, put the bikini on her, but then i lost the option to equip the plug, dildo, and vibrators... sigh, starting all over now.

EDIT : turn on the nipple virbators ?

They are always on xD

I just tesed it out and i was able to equip Aemi with all items i had (i just gave her the belt + bra and waited until she reached aroused value 100+)

Then i was able to put everything on her.

As i mentioend the ability to put it on via *Change clothes* option is limited to the current arousal rate of the girl.

0 arousal

bra and belt avaliable

50 arousal

nipple an vagina vibrators avaliable

100 arousal

dildo and plug avaliable

But the remove bug.. mh.. i really have to look into this.

Just wanted to say that this game is a double thumbs up from me, all your content on this so far has been interesting and I have been really enjoying it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next set of content. 

Personally would like to see more clothing options, especially shiny latex ones for Vivian, but that is my personal wish. Looking forward to more machines and scenarios, interested to see how the relationship between the 3 characters progresses as well. I am growing attached to them.

Good luck Kerny, will keep an eye on this. Also seen some of your other projects and they are fun as well.

oh, i just want to mention a possible bug. Maybe. The other day i was piddling around, decided, "hey, lemme put Vivian on the machine". Now, i already did the initial intro with the machine with Aemi and Vivian both, so i waited until i got 100 arousal for Vivian. Then i asked her if she wanted to play and put her on the machine. So apparantly, i realized that the option to end the little play session wasnt available. The only options i had was the saw (which i dont understand what the girl meant by explaining there was nipples on the saw), the 2nd option for the dildos up the vagina and the ass, and the 3rd option that twists them as well. But the 4th option to end the play session wasnt available. So the only way for me to get out of it was to click the X in the top right corner to shut the game down (the wrong way). Luckily for me, i saved the game at a point where i had everything unlocked and both girls in the outfits the way i wanted them.

Anyway, just wanted to point that out incase it was a potential bug.

I just spent a few hours playing this game, and holy hell is it great. There are problems of course, namely that it gets buggier the further you get and the grammar and spelling are not quite up to snuff, but those are minor complaints that I'm sure will be addressed. Here's the big thing that stood out for me: it look AMAZING! Most games that use 3-D models jump headfirst in the uncanny valley, but your game avoids it almost entirely! The environments look great as well, and there's a fantastic amount of little details that I've noticed that most wouldn't bother with. Is this really a one-man show? Because it look better than quite a few "professional" studio's works. Keep it up!

oh, i just want to mention a possible bug. Maybe. The other day i was piddling around, decided, "hey, lemme put Vivian on the machine". Now, i already did the initial intro with the machine with Aemi and Vivian both, so i waited until i got 100 arousal for Vivian. Then i asked her if she wanted to play and put her on the machine. So apparantly, i realized that the option to end the little play session wasnt available. The only options i had was the saw (which i dont understand what the girl meant by explaining there was nipples on the saw), the 2nd option for the dildos up the vagina and the ass, and the 3rd option that twists them as well. But the 4th option to end the play session wasnt available. So the only way for me to get out of it was to click the X in the top right corner to shut the game down (the wrong way). Luckily for me, i saved the game at a point where i had everything unlocked and both girls in the outfits the way i wanted them.

Anyway, just wanted to point that out incase it was a potential bug.

Yes this was a bug and thank you for finding it.

I resolved it in my dev version (now i really think i have to make a small release with bug fixes and such.. or maybe a patch..)

I just spent a few hours playing this game, and holy hell is it great. There are problems of course, namely that it gets buggier the further you get and the grammar and spelling are not quite up to snuff, but those are minor complaints that I'm sure will be addressed.

Yeahh my grammar and spelling is... autsch...

Can you please descripe what you have found in case of bugs ? (i know some bug who i am not able to resolve like the left arm from Victor in the fight scenes)

it look AMAZING! Most games that use 3-D models jump headfirst in the uncanny valley, but your game avoids it almost entirely! The environments look great as well, and there's a fantastic amount of little details that I've noticed that most wouldn't bother with. Is this really a one-man show? Because it look better than quite a few "professional" studio's works. Keep it up!

It is a one man show BUT !!! i did not make the characters/assets myself , i buyed myself a Daz3d license and build the genesis 2 chars into the game.

The most 3D assets from the game is buyed via the unity asset store (except the devices and special clothes and other minor 3d models.. oh my.. i am not a 3d modeller xD)

The coding/framework/savegamestuff is mostly from myself and the story is also done by me.

Mostly stuff that has been reported, like the problem with the outfits and some odd physics with the girls. However there is one weird one: at some point Victor's left arm got stuck pointing out at an angle, and stayed like that for the rest of the game. It was only noticeable during the combat and sex scenes though since that's the only time the camera is in 3rd person, so I can't tell you when it happened. I have not had time to play again so it might have been fixed by just restarting the game. I'll report back sometime tonight (my nighttime anyway).

Mostly stuff that has been reported, like the problem with the outfits and some odd physics with the girls. However there is one weird one: at some point Victor's left arm got stuck pointing out at an angle, and stayed like that for the rest of the game. It was only noticeable during the combat and sex scenes though since that's the only time the camera is in 3rd person, so I can't tell you when it happened. I have not had time to play again so it might have been fixed by just restarting the game. I'll report back sometime tonight (my nighttime anyway).

Yes this is the bug i was referring to in my last post ^_^

The motion controler is from a 3rd party asset called Final IK from root motion and i have no idea why he does this :(

i thought there was a mention somewhere in the 'known bugs' section about Victor's left arm. Maybe i misread it.

Also, about the machine bug, i cant talk about everyone else, but i dont see it as a big priority for a rushed fix. As long as people are aware of it and save before using it, I would think its ok to take your time when it comes to releasing new content. I vote have the fix as part of the new update with new content! New toys for boobs are more important! And by that, breast bondage!

Restarting the game does fix the left arm bug and the missing clothes bug. Those are the biggest ones I've encountered and are pretty much harmless. That said, I didn't see Aemi's test outfit available for selection. Is it supposed to be? If not I would really like for it to be made available.

I did think of one more thing: the combat really needs a tutorial like the hacking has. I almost lost all my health in the first fight before I figured out how to not take damage.

i should say ... i dont have understand such a thing about the mini game with decimal for unlock the closet. i just put any number and it worked. i dont have understand how it work but i get it so i guess its not important ^^

00011 = 3 ... wtf ?

i just thinking the number will be result of opposite numbers..

exempl 0101 = 4 (as the numbers are 0-1-2-3 , i guess 0101 mean 0x0 ,1x1, 0x2, 1x3.... sound like i understand, as its worked lol )

btw, maybe just me, but i dont have find any bug for now.. i find clothes,cards, machines,and toys.. continu searching ^^

i should say ... i dont have understand such a thing about the mini game with decimal for unlock the closet. i just put any number and it worked. i dont have understand how it work but i get it so i guess its not important ^^

00011 = 3 ... wtf ?

exempl 0101 = 4 (as the numbers are 0-1-2-3 , i guess 0101 mean 0x0 ,1x1, 0x2, 1x3.... sound like i understand, as its worked lol )

btw, maybe just me, but i dont have find any bug for now.. i find clothes,cards, machines,and toys.. continu searching ^^

i understand the need to catch bugs and everything, because catching them early is good. But the one for the hacking mini games.. lets keep that one a secret. I realized on my first playthrough in that closet, i succeeded even though i was hitting buttons randomly, not knowing what the hell i was doing. I was confused, thought it was a bug, and was like, "OK! Lemme loot the goods!". Honestly, in my opinion, the hacking mini games are way too hard and confusing. Even after reading the tutorial for the first ones, i was still confused as hell. So thank god for the "Ctrl-W" option to skip the mini games.

Anyway, as for suggestions: I have a suggestion for a scene, i would suggest another form of bondage to restrain the arms. Something that would bind their arms behind their back, similar to the one with aemi in the latest patch, but instead of aemi's where her arm's were straight, have the arm's bent behind their back in a way that their forearms are parallel to each other behind their back.

i thought there was a mention somewhere in the 'known bugs' section about Victor's left arm. Maybe i misread it.

Also, about the machine bug, i cant talk about everyone else, but i dont see it as a big priority for a rushed fix. As long as people are aware of it and save before using it, I would think its ok to take your time when it comes to releasing new content. I vote have the fix as part of the new update with new content! New toys for boobs are more important! And by that, breast bondage!

New toys for boobs are in the making (one set) but no boob bondage because the would inflict pain.. i don't like painfull things ;(

Restarting the game does fix the left arm bug and the missing clothes bug. Those are the biggest ones I've encountered and are pretty much harmless. That said, I didn't see Aemi's test outfit available for selection. Is it supposed to be? If not I would really like for it to be made available.

I did think of one more thing: the combat really needs a tutorial like the hacking has. I almost lost all my health in the first fight before I figured out how to not take damage.

I can include Aemis testuit if you want to but i thought i would like to keep it for a suiotable event.

Mh.. a tutorial is hard to make with the fight script since it does not support interrupts (pause)

liked the new additions i could find sofar but shame i couldn't do the poker game after bating the ladies as i also wanted to see that cosplay scene

The poker game can only be played again if you talk to Vivian in her high aroused state.

00011 = 3 ... wtf ?

binary things :D

example

00001 = 1

00010 = 2

00100 = 4

01000 = 8

10000 = 16

and now.. just count all together :D

example

01001 = 1 + 8 = 9

10010 = 16 + 2 = 18

easy isn't it !

binary things :D

example

00001 = 1

00010 = 2

00100 = 4

01000 = 8

10000 = 16

and now.. just count all together :D

example

01001 = 1 + 8 = 9

10010 = 16 + 2 = 18

easy isn't it !

oh i get this on the first game.. but on the second one for open the closet, it sounded very different.

is this the same game system ????

i think you should put an little "hlp" button at this mini game for the closet one, becaue i was extremly confused :P

(by "help" button, i not mean an quick-do-it button, but some sort of exempl like this)

Getting the test suit back in an event would be just fine, I'd just like to see it again. I was more worried that it was supposed to be available and wasn't due to a bug or something.

If you lose the poker game then you have a chance to see the test suit again on Aemi.

But.. only once :)

I'm not sure what's wrong. I extracted it to a folder on my desktop, opened it, and it just goes through the Unity Opening and stays at the blue background and just crashes.

Did you tried to lower down the graphics ?

Do you have DX 11 graphic card ?

EDIT : if this still does not work you could also post the content of the Output.txt in the data folder (this is a list with errors who occur during the game)