I really enjoy seeing that Nucacola Quantum sticking out from down there :) Thank you for making this mod. Have you considered thinner objects like pencils, pens, toothbrushes, and railroad spikes? I imagine that it would be harder to ensure that those objects lined up with the right hole.

i have not. mostly because they are so thin you'd not even see them. at least i wouldn't in 720p. *shrug*

(im not opposed to it. i just didnt think of them at all.)

I really enjoy seeing that Nucacola Quantum sticking out from down there :) Thank you for making this mod. Have you considered thinner objects like pencils, pens, toothbrushes, and railroad spikes? I imagine that it would be harder to ensure that those objects lined up with the right hole.

i have not. mostly because they are so thin you'd not even see them. at least i wouldn't in 720p. *shrug*

Perhaps "bunches" of pens or pencils?

Like the mod! 

I use the EVB(Enhanced Vanilla Body) and so far they seem to line up perfectly!

Also Would like to eventually see some vaginal insertions.

i have some items that would be good for to Add.

*Crystal liquor decanter

*Beer bottle

*Lab bottle

*Salt shaker

*Silver table spoon

*Sensor

*Toy car

*Wine bottle

*Jet

Don't know if there is anything else that would be worth adding after those other than bottles, pens and pencils, Well until the DLC's.

What mod is that mesh shirt from?

Second this... is it a retexture of an existing mesh or something new?

guys its just the 1 outfit that literally everybody uses and is like the top rated outfit on nexus lol.

[snip]

Hola

Fem 26. I just love the plugs. However, the mentioned net shirt comes with the pants as body mesh and not perhaps separate. How on earth do I get rid of them to play plugged in as in the images of the plugs mod, that is, not naked? Thanks for any help, guys.

What mod is that mesh shirt from?

Second this... is it a retexture of an existing mesh or something new?

guys its just the 1 outfit that literally everybody uses and is like the top rated outfit on nexus lol.

[snip]

Hola

Fem 26. I just love the plugs. However, the mentioned net shirt comes with the pants as body mesh and not perhaps separate. How on earth do I get rid of them to play plugged in as in the images of the plugs mod, that is, not naked? Thanks for any help, guys.

download the cbbe bodyslide set for it.

Load the outfit in Bodyslide and use the zap sliders for both the shorts and belt/wrap then build the outfit.

The end result should be body + Shirt + Shoes... now you can go bottom less in FO4

download the cbbe bodyslide set for it.

Load the outfit in Bodyslide and use the zap sliders for both the shorts and belt/wrap then build the outfit.

The end result should be body + Shirt + Shoes... now you can go bottom less in FO4

Thanks man. You've made my day :)

Awesome work, thanks :heart:

Any chance of seeing a version with all the different slot versions in one mod (or multiple, but non-conflicting mods)?

Would make changing outfits a lot easier for attachment-heavy users (Girl's gotta accessorize :P).

i already have 56, 57, and 58. i also have a script if you wish to fo4edit it yourself.

Hola

bodyslide. it has checkboxes to disable parts of outfits (if the mod author set them up, which they did for that outfit)

Hola

bodyslide. it has checkboxes to disable parts of outfits (if the mod author set them up, which they did for that outfit)

¡Muchas gracias! :)

Guest victorddp

You can add enchantments easily by adding, for example, ench_mod_LegendaryArmor_APRegen [ENCH:001F7A76] in the field EITM (Your plugin - Armor - Fusion Core Plug), unfortunately, this method only allows one spell for every object.

You can add more in the DATA field, but you have to copy an object with this field active, I think.

Could there be a future plan to expand to different slots? 1-64 or so are taken by Armorsmith Extended and i dont want to lose my outfits for buttplugs.

well 30-61 are the only slots that exist and equippable. so no. i will release under 56, 57, and 58 like i already am, and whenever we have an official Devious Devices spec then I will only release whatever slot it settled on for that. there is a fo4edit script in my repository which can be used to modify it to any slot you have open if needed. i should post a tutorial how to do that.

im thinking of making this mod depend on the armorsmith extended crafting armor keyword community whatever stupid acronym mod so that it can be crafted at that one table instead of the chem table. would there be any pushback if i did?

if i do this, i am not going to maintain two versions, one AWKCR and one not AWKCR. it will be AWKCR and you will have to deal.

so i ask to see if anyone cares. chances are im the last person to install AWKCR anyway. i been using "crafting workbenches" until now but nothing ever works with it outside of the vanilla items.

AWKCR now comes included with Armorsmith Extended. before i scoffed at it because it was separate.

im thinking of making this mod depend on the armorsmith extended crafting armor keyword community whatever stupid acronym mod so that it can be crafted at that one table instead of the chem table. would there be any pushback if i did?

if i do this, i am not going to maintain two versions, one AWKCR and one not AWKCR. it will be AWKCR and you will have to deal.

so i ask to see if anyone cares. chances are im the last person to install AWKCR anyway. i been using "crafting workbenches" until now but nothing ever works with it outside of the vanilla items.

AWKCR now comes included with Armorsmith Extended. before i scoffed at it because it was separate.

Personally, I don't care either way, I just want more stuff to stuff! :) Seriously, wherever I have to craft it, that's where I'll go. I run Armorsmith with AWKCR and one work bench is the same as another to me.

Armorsmith Extended/AWKCR dependent all the way.

Every port I release is primarily AE enabled along with AWKCR. This has multiple benefits.

• Immersive crafting at a proper bench, with appropriate categories (weapon/armor AWKCR)
  • Keywords for sorting mods and dynamically naming (AWKCR).
  • Ease of adding general mod support to item (AE). If you make an armor and want lining and other buff mod attachments, with AE you add like 4 keywords. For vanilla you have to add like 15 to support everything, and then you have a chance at duplicates in the menu and stuff that just doesn't make sense.

Some of my older (first attempts) ports contained both vanilla and ae patch esps. It's a pain so I get why you don't want to do both. I figure at this point there's no reason not to get AWKCR, so adding that requirement isn't so bad. I just wish for AE, that it didn't bundle the armor with it. It makes the download large and turns some people off. Though it's not that terrible in size. I just tell people, "deal with it".

The new additions are great! Love the Alt Bowling Pin and the toothbrush. Prefacing each with "Plug" was also a good idea. It puts them all together and unclutters the inventory. Thank you again for your work on this mod.

Oh, I've been meaning to mention that your "descriptions" at the crafting bench are witty and funny. I look forward to them almost as much as the new plug.