The new additions are great! Love the Alt Bowling Pin and the toothbrush. Prefacing each with "Plug" was also a good idea. It puts them all together and unclutters the inventory. Thank you again for your work on this mod.

Oh, I've been meaning to mention that your "descriptions" at the crafting bench are witty and funny. I look forward to them almost as much as the new plug.

^_^ cheers.

some of them have been a tad difficult. i been trying to keep them half way fallout universe related when possible.

i managed to get some scripting compiled with Caprica, trying to rig up fusion core recharging when the fusion core is in.

Well, the ENIT-Effect data bloc is missing for the non-food fusion core, that's why NPCHumanChemsPsycho [sNDR:00245D01] in Ynam-Sound-Pickup leads to the known hiss of the StimpakUP effect. And that's not exactly the roar sound I am looking for :wacko:

Hello,

I love your mod by the way. Thank you so much for making. I came up with some ideas if your interested.

From current items (not sure if these will work due to size/shape issue):

- toy car

- wrench

- spoon

- baby bottle

- femur bone

- Ear examiner (for the doctor)

- hair brush

- pack of cigarretts

- pre-war money

- soap (dont drop it... sorry i had to type that)

Ideas for when GECK comes out allowing u to make new items:

- used condom

- cross

- vibrator

my 2nd character i decided to do the institute quest line and during it i found a lot more stuff in the institute that need to go up my butt. so the next update will be some institute things.

Sounds like fun lol. I really need to get over my bias against the institute and play that route some more.

Sounds like fun lol. I really need to get over my bias against the institute and play that route some more.

it really wasn't as unpalletable as i thought. now teh BoS i am beginning to think i will never be able to force myself to do.

Hi!

Great mod darkconsole! just a suggestion that may have already been put forth by my peers; there was a mod for Skyrim that enabled you to pick up items off the world and be provided with the option (if the item is applicable of course) to stick it up the a-hole or keep it in the inventory. The nice thing was that it gave the option when stuffing a beer to have it top side in or bottom side in and if you choose to go top side in, you'll consume whatever content there was in the bottle.

example given: you pick up a nuka cola bottle, you'll get a prompt asking whether you want to stick in the top or the bottom side of the bottle, choose top side in and you'll consume the content of the bottle (with related effects applied as well) and you'll be left with an empty bottle when you remove it afterwards. That was how my toon consumed her beer and skooma back then :P

any chance of implementing something similar here?

Thanks!

Great mod,

I have a suggestion that did not appeared yet but I think would be great addition - the small non-lootable buoy usually lying around piers or shipyards. Cant find it on wiki, but attached screenshot. The shape is about right and size is similar to mininuke.

Edit: Empty Vases would be great as well.

post-294570-0-77506200-1457987031_thumb.png

post-294570-0-00768300-1457987292_thumb.png

Great mod,

I have a suggestion that did not appeared yet but I think would be great addition - the small non-lootable buoy usually lying around piers or shipyards. Cant find it on wiki, but attached screenshot. The shape is about right and size is similar to mininuke.

Edit: Empty Teal Vase would be great as well.

oh good.

i found that thing laying on the ground too, picked it up, and spent quite a bit of time wondering what it was since it is unnamed, and wondering why i could not add it to my inventory. that is the main problem - because it cannot be picked up i cant require it at the workbench.

baseball bats had a simliar problem because COBJ forms dont accept WEAP as reagents, so i guess i could make the bouy require some plastic.

Great mod,

Edit: Empty Teal Vase would be great as well.

oh good.

i found that thing laying on the ground too, picked it up, and spent quite a bit of time wondering what it was since it is unnamed, and wondering why i could not add it to my inventory. that is the main problem - because it cannot be picked up i cant require it at the workbench.

baseball bats had a simliar problem because COBJ forms dont accept WEAP as reagents, so i guess i could make the bouy require some plastic.

wow that was quick. Thought it might be tricky since it cant be looted.

What about the both vases models I edited to my previous post?

Hello,

I am aware that you said to search nexus for what armor or clothing that you are using but for the life of me I am unable to find the mod that has the spine item that you are using in the institute pictures.

Here you go buddy, I couldn't find it for the life of me despite OP's instructions and just happen to come across it while watching a mod review show.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10692&pUp=1

Hello,

I am aware that you said to search nexus for what armor or clothing that you are using but for the life of me I am unable to find the mod that has the spine item that you are using in the institute pictures.

Here you go buddy, I couldn't find it for the life of me despite OP's instructions and just happen to come across it while watching a mod review show.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D10692&pUp=1

Thank you. I was also unable to find it with OP's instructions. I think it was because of my nexus account's filters.

• 2 weeks later...

could u make it on a new category (like buttplug) i have other modes that use utility and its getting cluttered

Adding new categories can cause a keyword overflow issue. The result is random behavior of either recipes missing, items ending up in the wrong categories, and in some cases robots and other npc's missing appendages or being completely invisible.

could u make it on a new category (like buttplug) i have other modes that use utility and its getting cluttered

Adding new categories can cause a keyword overflow issue. The result is random behavior of either recipes missing, items ending up in the wrong categories, and in some cases robots and other npc's missing appendages or being completely invisible.

shit man like wtf i have a mod with a new category and i haven't had any of though issues