Rydin Underwear for Men Pack

View File
rumplogo.png

ABOUT
There are a lot of underwear designs out there, more for female than for males. So when a mod named UnderPants came along, I noticed that there were a handful of lore-friendly options for females, not not really any for males (unless the payer is happy with lore-breaking jock straps). So this mod was made mostly as a lore-friendly way to add a variety of underwear for males to the came as well as giving more options for this UnderPants mod to use for male characters.

I have made this as integrated as possible. You can get the underwear by crafting them any tanning rack. I have not given them to an NPC to sell but if this is desired I can look into doing that. I will continue to work on the textures as I learn and grow from playing around in design programs.

REQUIREMENTS
You will need Schlongs of Skyrim for compatibility. I am considering removing the link between the two mods but that will be tested in the future. Take note that this will not work with any of the bodybuilder/muscle build types, just the regular for now. If the demand is there, I'll adapt an alternative set of files for the bodybuilder shape.

FEEDBACK
This little mod is small and simple, but I am happy to hear any suggestions or feedback. As I improve on texturing and learning how to make more design I will implement them.

INSTALLATION
Either drag and drop or use a mod installer of your choice.

COMPATIBILITY
To use this mod with UnderPants as it was originally designed for, follow the instructions on the download page. I have tested adding them and you have to add them one by one. Should it be required, I'll consider a screenshot guide.

PERMISSION
You are allowed to use the mod to benefit other mods as a plugin. Credit for the work where appropriate would be nice.

FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions:

Q. Does this work with SAM?
A. Not at the moment. As it has SOS as a dependency right now, if most probably won't as the two mods conflict. I haven't used much of SAM to be able to say though. I am more a SOS user.

Q, Do I require SOS?
A. Currently no. I have removed any dependency. I may add it in the future should it be beneficial but not at this time.

Q. Do I need to install UnderPants?
A. No. This mod was inspired due to the lack of (lore-friendly) underwear for men but it can be used without the UnderPants mod.

Q. Does this support the bodybuilder body in SOS?
A. Yes. All large variants of the underwear is craftable and can be worn by bodybuilders.

SCREENSHOTS
Here are some screenshots of the included underwear thus far:
Warning: The previews under the spoiler tag are of in-game male wearing underwear. If it upsets you that much to see them then don't look.

Bear Fur Briefs

rump_bearfurbriefs.png

Leather Briefs (these are just the SOS briefs with a new name to make them fit in the mod)

rump_leatherbriefs.png

Waist-Tie Clothed Briefs

rump_waistbandclothbriefs.png

Waistband Clothed Briefs

rump_waistbandclothtiebriefs.png

Wolf Fur Briefs

rump_wolffurbriefs.png

CREDIT
Schlongs Of Skyrim team (VectorPlexus, Smurf, and B3lisario) for the functionality and underpants mesh.
Imperator3 for the cloth texture.

CHANGE LOG

Ver 0.05 - 13/11/2016
---------------------------------------------
• corrected further errors in esp around naming and crafting

Ver 0.04 - 04/10/2016
• added black leather briefs
• corrected errors in esp around naming and crafting

Ver 0.03 - 29/06/2016
• added versions for body builder (large)

Ver 0.02 - 13/02/2016
• removed SOS dependency

Ver 0.01 - 10/02/2016
• open beta released

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/11/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs Of Skyrim 2.x +
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

If you want to see the screenshots without installing extensions - right-click on the image placeholder and select "Copy image address" (in Chrome) or similar. Open a new tab, paste and open the address.

For Chrome there is another option - select "Open image in new tab" then in the tab that will open click inside the address bar and press Enter.

I can only make the bear fur briefs. The others don't show up in the tanning rack menu. I feel like it could have something to do with Bandolier, but if that's the case, I doubt the bear fur ones would show up either. It's quite befuddling.

Noted. I will take a look at the weeekend.

I can only make the bear fur briefs. The others don't show up in the tanning rack menu. I feel like it could have something to do with Bandolier, but if that's the case, I doubt the bear fur ones would show up either. It's quite befuddling.

Thanks for the quick response, and thanks for taking a look. I'm sure it's probably something on my end. Most problems that people run into with mods are.

I've found the issue. Where as I made the recipes, I made them all with different recipes, all of the recipies just make the bear fur briefs. I will fix this when uploading beta 003. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks for the quick response, and thanks for taking a look. I'm sure it's probably something on my end. Most problems that people run into with mods are.

I've found the issue. Where as I made the recipes, I made them all with different recipes, all of the recipies just make the bear fur briefs. I will fix this when uploading beta 003. Thanks for pointing it out!

That makes a lot of sense, because the bear fur briefs show up in the menu like five or six times, all with different materials. If I'd looked at the recipe items a little more closely, I probably could have figured that out. Anyway, thanks.

No worries. I'll get it updated ASAP. Right now I am looking into how to support SAM and SOS. I imagine it should be simple but in reality it probbably isn't getting SAM installed on a test game to give it a try.

• 4 weeks later...

Hullo,

Your mod seems rly great, but I can't see properly any of the underwears (all of them changed to a pink graphic-bug thingy, even the SoS one), is it an issue of the mod or did I miss any requirements or conflict ?

Sounds like your game isn't picking up the textures. Try re-installing and make sure all the files get added.

Sorry I've been a bit slow with this. I spent the last few weeks away from modding as lost the buzz but I've been setting up new MO profiles and animating again. I'll try and get the next phase for this out at the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I re-installed the mod and the problem isn't fixed. I took two screenshots there if it can help :

http://i.imgur.com/Dz8H6rj.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/ivdS3K8.jpg?1

Apart from the missing texture bug, all underwear are called "bear fur briefs" even though their crafting ingredients are still different.

Another thing, on the download page of your mod, the preview screenshots from imgur don't work (for me at least). To see them, I had to add "?1" at the end of the screenshot address, so you may want to do that as well on the mod download page, so that us simple chrome user can see :D . For example :

http://i.imgur.com/KwjOUmB.png                This address doesn't work for me

http://i.imgur.com/KwjOUmB.png?1            But this one does ! \o/

I hope this helped ! Good luck with the mod.

• 2 months later...

Version beta 0.03 is up!

• have add the body builder underwear as "Large" version
  • have added a beige color of underwear (should be decent, haven't checked since I made it)
  • moved all preview images to a new host.

Guys, if you can test this out and get back to me of any issue or anything that would be great. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Just got this. Seems to be working as intended save one small feature bug that arises only because of interaction with another mod.

With SoS HDT installed, the butt clips through the underwear as it bounces and jiggles about. 

Oddly, the undies that come from SoS itself (i think... i get them from the console via "help underwear") have no problem containing all that bouncing booty.

Anyway, cool mod! Any male-centric content is pretty dope.

Just got this. Seems to be working as intended save one small feature bug that arises only because of interaction with another mod.

With SoS HDT installed, the butt clips through the underwear as it bounces and jiggles about. 

Oddly, the undies that come from SoS itself (i think... i get them from the console via "help underwear") have no problem containing all that bouncing booty.

Anyway, cool mod! Any male-centric content is pretty dope.

I haven't played with any of the HDT works to see this issue. it may be I have an older mesh or something. Thanks for the feedback though; when I finish my current project I'll come take a look at this. ^^

• 1 month later...

Shame they cannot be worn under the clothing but oh well still a nice mod

They can on some revealing armors and they use to in an older SOS version until armor slots got changed. Also the UnderPants mod controls it for NPCs now (dont think it affects PCs)

RUMP Ver 0.04 is out!

• added black leather briefs
  • corrected errors in esp around naming and crafting

I want to try and get more lore-fitting variations and look at using some more textures to improve what’s available. I'll also need to dabble in HDT perhaps and see why the support isn't there for SoS HDT.

• 1 month later...

Version 0.05 corrects a minor error with the tanning crafting as it showed the bear fur breifs duplicated and no leather briefs.

Once I have moved house I will look at giving meshing a go to make other types of underwear. If anyone has any suggestions (ideally lore-friendly) let me know.