[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

20 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

There should be no good reason why you're only getting kitsunes. Have you checked the various humans you are getting from the exotic slave decision and seeing if they have the relevant traits? If so, it seems like you have a portrait mod conflict.

Three of them did have the Kitsune trait while a dozen or so did have the the Fox traits the remainder were just didn't have any special race trait. Custom Portraits were used but I can't really say the three that were Kitsune or the Foxes had the right portraits either. 

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Can you list all mods you are using? I know for a fact that there is no Fox trait in DWR. The closest thing to it is Kitsune.

ABM - Ala's Body Mod like Ala's Cheat menu for Dark World Reborn listed on the Main File Page.

Ala's Cheat Menu for Dark world.

Bigger Event Window 

Battle Loot

Battle Captives

Demi-God Trait

Infinity Gauntlet

Marriage +

Circumcision Mod 

Kings of Slaves and Vices

Immersive Slave Training 

Nox Darkest Provision Alone and his addons

Dual Wield Artifacts

Take Other Peoples Artfacts

Take More Prisoners

Faterials Buildings (May have Spelled that Wrong)

Idiocracy Traits

Sketchy Traits

Sketchy Cheat Menu

Infinite Game

More Counsel Members

More Jobs

Mistress

Multi Purpose Fort

No Artifact Losing

Sex Crusaders

University 

Dark World Reborn 

Dark World - Hentai 

Dark World - Beyond Hersey 

Dark World - Serpent Expansion

Dark World - The Mercenary Commander (I have yet to encounter this one period)

Dark World - Dollarsmy 

Dark World - Toska 

Turtles Traits and other Stuff 

Dark World - Kitsune 

Dark World - Mages

And Trap & Futa Genes for shits and giggles. 

I do have more mods but these are currently the only ones active. I did have Werewolf and Anime Portraits for Dark World by Rea_Jak before but I since removed it and re-installed a new dark world Reborn Folder without it.

27 minutes ago, Thomas Black said:

Dark World - Toska 

Turtles Traits and other Stuff

Just want to say quickly that if you are using these 2 mods with the current Dark World Reborn mod, don't. They are not updated for this version and break stuff in this mod. Somebody in the Toska thread is keeping that mod updated but I don't know if it works with current version since I'm currently waiting for DocToska to update it himself for now.

Just now, ShadowPersona said:

Just want to say quickly that if you are using these 2 mods with the current Dark World Reborn mod, don't. They are not updated for this version and break stuff in this mod. Somebody in the Toska thread is keeping that mod updated but I don't know if it works with current version since I'm currently waiting for DocToska to update it himself for now.

Thanks I'll try removing those to from the check sum and see if I get any results. 

Just curious Though Besides werewolf and Anime Portraits Replacer for Dark world is there one for Dark World Reborn? I don't mind a majority of the pictures but like the regular ethinic races inside CK2 are well boring and kinda ugly.

Looks like Dark World Hentai's dw_traits.txt is conflicting with vanilla DW's dw_traits.txt. Try removing that mod and see if it works. If not, start removing mods until you see progress. I know for a fact that DW Serpent Expansion, DW Toska 1.4A, and DW Beyond Heresy work fine because that's what I use.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Black said:

Thanks I'll try removing those to from the check sum and see if I get any results. 

Just curious Though Besides werewolf and Anime Portraits Replacer for Dark world is there one for Dark World Reborn? I don't mind a majority of the pictures but like the regular ethinic races inside CK2 are well boring and kinda ugly.

You're welcome. You should also check other mods you downloaded and check if they are replacing files from other mods and, if so, which one are more current. That doesn't mean that you have to stop using the mod with older files immediately but, if you know how to mod the game, you should check what the changes are. If the changes are minor, you can probably delete the older files safely, at least if those files are from the mod that depends on the other mod, like Dark World Reborn and the mod that depends on it, NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions supplement for DWR. Other things you should check is the mods you are using are updated for the current version of the game and, for the mods that are related to this one or depend on another mod, that they are for the current versions. Any of these might break the game in someway.

As for the portraits, I think there are custom portraits in DWR and NoxBestia, but you need the right traits. I don't remember exactly since I'm waiting for Holy Fury to release before I play again and it has been awhile.

42 minutes ago, ShadowPersona said:

You're welcome. You should also check other mods you downloaded and check if they are replacing files from other mods and, if so, which one are more current. That doesn't mean that you have to stop using the mod with older files immediately but, if you know how to mod the game, you should check what the changes are. If the changes are minor, you can probably delete the older files safely, at least if those files are from the mod that depends on the other mod, like Dark World Reborn and the mod that depends on it, NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions supplement for DWR. Other things you should check is the mods you are using are updated for the current version of the game and, for the mods that are related to this one or depend on another mod, that they are for the current versions. Any of these might break the game in someway.

As for the portraits, I think there are custom portraits in DWR and NoxBestia, but you need the right traits. I don't remember exactly since I'm waiting for Holy Fury to release before I play again and it has been awhile.

After removing the ones you mentioned I noticed so different things but it still isn't proper yet. Thanks for the advice both of you. I will continued to play around with my mod order until I get it looking right. At least now I have an Idea of what might have been causing the issue.

hey really nice mod btw are there some condition to meet to have the event of some character?.......i know that for jasmine you should find or buy the aladdin's lamp......in a run to test the mod i was a tribal lord in ireland and got the event of Belle.....is there a way to have this event on my main? I've searched on the event txt file and i found many character from disney XD and now i want to have "Alice" at my court......but now i dont know if i can recruit her cause im the doge of venice......so is there a way to increase the chance of the event or to have the id of event?

PS:sorry for my bad english

1 hour ago, Cannavazzo said:

hey really nice mod btw are there some condition to meet to have the event of some character?.......i know that for jasmine you should find or buy the aladdin's lamp......in a run to test the mod i was a tribal lord in ireland and got the event of Belle.....is there a way to have this event on my main? I've searched on the event txt file and i found many character from disney XD and now i want to have "Alice" at my court......but now i dont know if i can recruit her cause im the doge of venice......so is there a way to increase the chance of the event or to have the id of event?

PS:sorry for my bad english

To increase your chances, you need two things: time and luck.

The only requirement to getting the Beauty and the Beast event, as well as the Alice in Wonderland event, is just waiting. Both are triggered on a random on_bi_yearly_pulse, so every two years there's a chance you might get them.

The id for the events are DWFairyTales.100 (Beauty and the Beast) and DWFairyTales.2000 (Alice in Wonderland)

8 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

To increase your chances, you need two things: time and luck.

The only requirement to getting the Beauty and the Beast event, as well as the Alice in Wonderland event, is just waiting. Both are triggered on a random on_bi_yearly_pulse, so every two years there's a chance you might get them.

The id for the events are DWFairyTales.100 (Beauty and the Beast) and DWFairyTales.2000 (Alice in Wonderland)

thx man you saved me......btw those event are one time only or can be repeated??

4 minutes ago, Cannavazzo said:

thx man you saved me......btw those event are one time only or can be repeated??

Beauty and the Beast is one time only. Once it fires, you can choose to either go to the village via decision, or don't go to the village. It will always be there, but certain events in the village (recruiting Beauty and Gaston) are a one time only deal.

Alice in Wonderland is, again, a one time deal only. You have the option to pull Alice out of the rabbit hole (and if your martial is not 8 or more you will fail), or ignoring her. Both failing to pull her out or ignoring her will not set the required global flag, so the event will still fire in the future. However, if you successfully pull her out, then the event can never happen again.

8 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Beauty and the Beast is one time only. Once it fires, you can choose to either go to the village via decision, or don't go to the village. It will always be there, but certain events in the village (recruiting Beauty and Gaston) are a one time only deal.

Alice in Wonderland is, again, a one time deal only. You have the option to pull Alice out of the rabbit hole (and if your martial is not 8 or more you will fail), or ignoring her. Both failing to pull her out or ignoring her will not set the required global flag, so the event will still fire in the future. However, if you successfully pull her out, then the event can never happen again.

oh thats sad..........and the other event are the same??.......well atleast you gave me the id for those two event so if in the future a descendant of my char need an alice or one belle i think i could "force" their appereance XD.......i think

44 minutes ago, Cannavazzo said:

oh thats sad..........and the other event are the same??.......well atleast you gave me the id for those two event so if in the future a descendant of my char need an alice or one belle i think i could "force" their appereance XD.......i think

If you just want the NPCs, use these events:

DWFairyTales.1 (Gaston)

DWFairyTales.2 (Belle)

DWFairyTales.3 (Grimhilt)

DWFairyTales.4 (Snow White)

DWFairyTales.5 (Cinderella)

DWFairyTales.6 (Rapunzel)

DWFairyTales.7 (Anna)

DWFairyTales.8 (Elsa)

DWFairyTales.9 (Ariel)

DWFairyTales.10 (Alice)

DWFairyTales.11 (Aurora)

DWFairyTales.12 (Maleficent)

DWFairyTales.13 (Jasmine)

DWFairyTales.14 (Queen of Hearts)

DWFairyTales.15 (Genie)

DWNight.5000 (Blondelle)

DWNight.5001 (Bloodrayne)

Note that some characters (Belle and Gaston) have quest-specific flags tied to them. Spawn at your own risk. Some, like Bloodrayne and Blondelle, have global flags that prevent them from spawning a second time in a game, so it may not work if they have already spawned somewhere.

43 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

If you just want the NPCs, use these events:

DWFairyTales.1 (Gaston)

DWFairyTales.2 (Belle)

DWFairyTales.3 (Grimhilt)

DWFairyTales.4 (Snow White)

DWFairyTales.5 (Cinderella)

DWFairyTales.6 (Rapunzel)

DWFairyTales.7 (Anna)

DWFairyTales.8 (Elsa)

DWFairyTales.9 (Ariel)

DWFairyTales.10 (Alice)

DWFairyTales.11 (Aurora)

DWFairyTales.12 (Maleficent)

DWFairyTales.13 (Jasmine)

DWFairyTales.14 (Queen of Hearts)

DWFairyTales.15 (Genie)

DWNight.5000 (Blondelle)

DWNight.5001 (Bloodrayne)

Note that some characters (Belle and Gaston) have quest-specific flags tied to them. Spawn at your own risk. Some, like Bloodrayne and Blondelle, have global flags that prevent them from spawning a second time in a game, so it may not work if they have already spawned somewhere.

well thx man dont worry if its all at my own risk.....ill manage XD

On 9/24/2018 at 7:45 PM, Winded1 said:

The mod is built in such a way that if you are consistently losing health at the rate the mod defaults it at, (I play at slow speed always) then you are forced to focus almost exclusively on building and maintaining a farm of cattle, but then your cattle begin to die at an alarming rate from being fed on too often if you start to sire more than one or two other vampires in your realm. 

A new random peon courtier from the intrigue menu cost 10 gold or 10 piety and can last you at least 4 or 5 years before croaking.

Feed on the prisoners in your dungeon.  If your dungeon is ever empty then you're just not playing CK2 right.  I mean, think about it.

Visiting a brothel adds 0.25 health.  Why does it do this?  I don't know, but I'm not complaining.  Bang four whores a year and you'll never have to feed on anyone. 

That's a way to circumvent a design error by making feeding sound easy.

It's basically not far of from suggesting to take contraception pills every day from now on to rape victims.

The problem is still there but you can mitigate some of the consequences ...

And btw. my prison is empty at times but I'm not playing CK2 wrong. There is no "wrong" way to play a game with serious amount of choice. Only the way you personally do not play.

17 hours ago, Froggy said:

A new random peon courtier from the intrigue menu cost 10 gold or 10 piety and can last you at least 4 or 5 years before croaking.

Feed on the prisoners in your dungeon.  If your dungeon is ever empty then you're just not playing CK2 right.  I mean, think about it.

Visiting a brothel adds 0.25 health.  Why does it do this?  I don't know, but I'm not complaining.  Bang four whores a year and you'll never have to feed on anyone. 

Visiting brothels adds temporary health. +0.25 for as long as the effect lasts, which isn't very long. It's like how diseases reduce your health temporarily as you have them, not permanently.