[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

6 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

There is no "Age of Mythology Mod involving Oda Nobunaga and Amaterasu having a child".

There is no Age of Mythology mod to begin with.

Nor is there a TW: Shogun 2 mod.

He is just f*ing with the obviously new player.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

16 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

There is no "Age of Mythology Mod involving Oda Nobunaga and Amaterasu having a child".

There is no Age of Mythology mod to begin with.

Nor is there a TW: Shogun 2 mod.

He is just f*ing with the obviously new player.

10 hours ago, The Masketta Man said:

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Jack Archer Has received the Decietful trait " I only tell truths. 

i can guess with 99% that Jack Archer is what some my call trolling but to tell if anyone serious want to know Shogun 2 total war is a game

and yeah i my have answer a troll but in is day and age you can never know if people are doing that or not

but on topic about the mod does it not exist any Harley quest/event(not including when you recruit her) in is mod because i really miss the old events from the old mod before it was reborn :)

I thought there was a mutual form of Trolling happening sorry. 

Harley should still be recruitable I think, you just need to send out someone to find a Court Jester if you dont have the Honorary title given out. They should bring Harley along after a few months

4 hours ago, sserobinsse said:

i know she is recruitable but i don't get many events when you have her recruited like you know when she is a "bad" girl and the other events from old dark world  so i was wondering if it exist any more events with her ingame more then the recruit her one

Hmm.... Perhaps other events are overtaking those? I think those are fairly rare events... let me trawl through the files

7 hours ago, sserobinsse said:

i know she is recruitable but i don't get many events when you have her recruited like you know when she is a "bad" girl and the other events from old dark world  so i was wondering if it exist any more events with her ingame more then the recruit her one

As far as I know there is zero Harley events in DWR beyond recruiting. Maybe there was in the original DW but the only events I have ever seen for Harley came from Toska's DWT mod, which is dead these days.

2 hours ago, absaid said:

hi there! do you know if this mod would be compatible with seven kingdoms? it's the game of thrones one. thank you! :)

Yeah; in the FAQ on the first page there is a description of how you can make this mod compatible with other large mods. It's the second post.

On 7/30/2018 at 7:52 PM, dewguru said:

I've got one event chain that I'm trying to wrap up before I release the next update.

Any luck wrapping that last chain up? ?

2 hours ago, ImNotOneToJudge said:

It seems Harley events don't fire and all you can do is recruit, i would think this is a bug as in one of the updates you said it will add Harley events, not sure if this has been reported before but i would like something to do with Harley 

There are Not any other Harley events in Dark World Reborn. They were in DW toska Which is now more less dead 

Hi! I got a quest from the chosen of lilith saying I need to carry the child of lilith. My character is male and currently has the flag "quest_the_chosen_of_lilith_demonic_impregnation" But I don't see the quest appear under "active quests" under the societies section and se no way of progressing the quest, is this because my character is male? If this is the case will the quest appear again later if I then play as a female character?

Thanks!!!

23 minutes ago, theman221 said:

Hi! I got a quest from the chosen of lilith saying I need to carry the child of lilith. My character is male and currently has the flag "quest_the_chosen_of_lilith_demonic_impregnation" But I don't see the quest appear under "active quests" under the societies section and se no way of progressing the quest, is this because my character is male? If this is the case will the quest appear again later if I then play as a female character?

Thanks!!!

I always just quit that mission. I think it is some kind of incompatibility with dlc, can't remember the exact reason, but there is no way to complete it that I know of.