[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

Hey I like to start "new games" from where I left off with my old games, is it possible to become the tentacle-kin besides starting as it in the features? Like the console command for the event you get from intrigue to actually become the monster? If so does anyone know the event or where I can find them? Thanks in advance!

Hey I like to start "new games" from where I left off with my old games, is it possible to become the tentacle-kin besides starting as it in the features? Like the console command for the event you get from intrigue to actually become the monster? If so does anyone know the event or where I can find them? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you could use command. I think its "event DWTentacle.10" I am not sure but its probably case sencitive...

Please someone continue my little mod about Vampires! I dont have time, and i am not good with events..

Drop and replace in decisions folder.

attachicon.gifdw_tomo_decisions.txt

Drop and replace in events folder.

attachicon.gifDWtomo.txt

All I did was fix the parse errors and clean up your event chain.

Your mod has some interesting event stills. You should try to finish it.

Use Grand Master Dewguru's work as a reference on how mods work.

Thanks hyperionandaren! I will try to continue this mod.. Fangs up :D

Good to hear... It will be awesome to have more content for Vampires

This has problably already been reported but the recently added Shantae event seems to happen way to often. I have been playing 2 campaigns about 100 years and both times there are dozens of them, the AI surely loves to whore around. I'd reduce the chance to maybe 1/3 or even less. Anyone knows how to change the event chance in files?

This has problably already been reported but the recently added Shantae event seems to happen way to often. I have been playing 2 campaigns about 100 years and both times there are dozens of them, the AI surely loves to whore around. I'd reduce the chance to maybe 1/3 or even less. Anyone knows how to change the event chance in files?

Judging by the comments in the code, Shantae is only supposed to spawn once ever, and never for AI characters. However, on line 25 of DWWhoring.txt, a NOR operator has been used where OR is needed. On line 26 you'll also need to change '= yes' to '= no'. I also added an additional check of the global flag to the actual Shantae character creation event itself, just to be sure.

Attached is a fresh DWWhoring.txt with only those changes. Stick it in the DWR Events folder.

-edit-

Okay, now it's attached. Stupid forum buttons.

DWWhoring.txt

Maybe it is something caused by latest small patch to CK2 (of 15 August ) ?

I think I remember visit events were working at the start of this month, but in the last few days they do not fire (no window opens) and cooldown after event does not end.

Would be better to have different NPC than shantae. Maybe remove the random princess spawning and include them in the "shantae" event?

Also, isn't there supposed to be an event with hermione? Because it isn't firing up for me.

I also have the same problem with Hermione but i looked over the files and I don't see any errors I have no idea whats wrong with it.

I think I already asked this before but I still don't know how to play as vampire, my children that are born either die immediately or are not vampires, how does that work? Do they become vampires upon reaching adulthood or do I need to play as female vampire and copulate with Vlad?

And how do I turn others into vampires?

Doesn't vlad has a modifier for his fertility so far in the negative that it is nearly impossible for him to have children?

In my game, he died in battle anyhow. Is it possible to make him never go on a battlefield?

Yep, Vlad have ancient vampire trait. It gives him -5000 fertility i think? So he cant have children.

I will try to find a way how to prevent him from commanding troops.

1. Yes a bug.

2. Reported multiple times.

3. Even a fix has been posted.

Not reading and posting right away is rude behavior.

Oh, put a sock in it, like your input is soo helpful and respectful, I still remember that post I made in this thread awhile back about removing spouse on enslavement, while another poster, Kahdir, was helpful in pointing me in the right direction, you were being an arse, just like you are now.

1. Yes a bug.

Oh, put a sock in it, like your input is soo helpful and respectful, I still remember that post I made in this thread awhile back about removing spouse on enslavement, while another poster, Kahdir, was helpful in pointing me in the right direction, you were being an arse, just like you are now.

Just ignore him. Mods already stated their position on the matter.

On another note: JesusKreist, cut down on the snark. Everybody's tired of it. 

If he's gonna continue with the snark, they'll take care of it.

1. Yes a bug.

Just ignore him. Mods already stated their position on the matter.

On another note: JesusKreist, cut down on the snark. Everybody's tired of it. 

If he's gonna continue with the snark, they'll take care of it.

I'm now curious as to what the mods position on that is now

1. Yes a bug.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/?p=1946084

I'm assuming that's what JesusKreist is talking about, since the fix DewGuru was working on was undone when his stuff started crashing. If you plan on using the code, make sure it's formatted correctly in the actual text file, or it may cause bugs.

Hi dew, just wanted to say that you've done a fantastic job with this mod, and you've even kept very good event optimization.

I've also noticed that your event triggers for building related events are a bit faulty, specifically that one of the scopes you are calling actually scopes as a title, not a holding, so calling has_building is actually invalid in that case.

This has caused the error.log file to bloat to enormous proportions (we're talking 4-5gb), and unchecked can cause the entire game to crash. I managed to fix it manually by changing the scopes to force it to the character's capital holding.

Other than that, It's a good mod all around, had to make a few tweaks to optimize performance for longer games, but otherwise it's great!

Feel free to PM me if you got questions, and keep up the great work!

Thanks for the heads up, Guten. I changed all instances of Capital_Scope to Capital Holding in dew_cc_decisions; is there anything else we should be aware of?

Is there a way to stop the game from spawning the Fairy Tales princesses at the start of the game ?

Disable the content in the start up menu or go into the files and delete the spawn events.

Thanks for the reply :) ! I disabled the content but they kept spawning. Can you tell me where i can find the spawn events ?