Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Hey uhh guys, how do you install the mod exactly?

A friend of mine has been trying to figure this out for a while, he tried just throwing the files into a mod folder, didn't do anything. Tried putting them in a folder inside the mod folder, still nothing.

He can't quite figure out how to get non workshop mods to work so, could someone help out here. Please?

(It's the prostitution one btw.)

how valkyrie? any news? i just found out that the ABA2 has valkyrie. is it the same?

I think valkyrie here is pretty dead.

But does ABA2 really have valkyrie now?

Haven´t played the game for about a year now.

Dut I hardly doubt that ABA2 would offer something NSFW (I mean boobies and stuff).

....Well I think it nearly worked or something, might be wrong but I didn't see any menu that I think I was supposed to see in the latest version, was there supposed to be one?

(As in the thing for prostitution, aliens fucked kinda thing.)

looks bloody gorgeous dude!

I totaly agree!

@@kexx456 Your work?

Man, if there is any way to get your models working in game, I would pull it of the dustbox an enjoy to play it again.

Call me perv, but ABA2 is far to less, to get me back gaming, but your stuff absolutely is!

Does no-one see my comments or something?

I am trying to figure out a certain mod here, is there something I'm not getting or is the things that are happening, intentional?

I really need to know because my friend is getting real frustrated trying to get it to work.

Like is there supposed to be anything showing "aliens fucked"? Or is it literally just if female squadmates get downed they're captured?

If that's the case then this kinda sucks tbh. |:\

If that's the case then this kinda sucks tbh. |:\

Then figure out how to make the animations and alien abilities and get them ingame.

I could try to do that if I knew how it all worked.

Thing is I am not the kind of guy to do these things. I don't make mods and all that. (Plus I'm likely to forget it all once I've done it.)

Short story.

I am not a modder, nor can I truly be one without spending basically a year or so to make just one mod.

I just suck altogether.

Short story.

I am not a modder, nor can I truly be one without spending basically a year or so to make just one mod.

I just suck altogether.

I'd totally play that actually. Infact, it'd be cool if when you can't rescue a sensually-trapped squadmate, they will be left behind as a sexual prisoner. Maybe if possible you could invade an Alien Brothel of some kind to rescue them, or maybe do so to also possibly get extra squadmates almost like a free recruitment?

Kinda was lame to me that there was never a "Rescue abandoned teammates whom are now prisoners of war being tortured and interrogated for information" Sort of mission.

Even just a patch to remove the Viper's breastplate and see the snektids would be fantastic. xD

Hmmm... to make that even better.

Make it so that you can do an act to "incapacitate" a foe by "jumping" them. ¬w¬

(Basically this would involve way more animating but, make it a thing. xD)

Like a series of things your units can do. And well foreplay options are costing 1 move point while anything more costs 2.

It would be the best thing to do ever.

(Also you can only do these things once per mission so. It's not unlimited.)

Hmmm... to make that even better.

Make it so that you can do an act to "incapacitate" a foe by "jumping" them. ¬w¬

(Basically this would involve way more animating but, make it a thing. xD)

Like a series of things your units can do. And well foreplay options are costing 1 move point while anything more costs 2.

It would be the best thing to do ever.

(Also you can only do these things once per mission so. It's not unlimited.)

What's with the double posting yourself Gardiedoth?

And it is all well and good suggesting things, however the story is simple: Xcom 2 is not easy to mod, infact, it is an absolute bastard to do almost anything with - with animations pretty much not getting anywhere! It has been out a fair while, and with such difficulties I cannot imagine anyone is still seriously working on sexing up xcom2 bar new uniform/skimpy bits and even those have slowed dramatically - so suggestions are all well and good, but getting your knickers in a twist because no-one is answering you / you think it "kind sucks tbh" isn't going to change anything.

EDIT -

As for the prostitution mod, are you using the original NotBob one or this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-41#entry1731899  or this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1780541 ???

If you are using the original NotBob - don't, it hasn't worked for a long time - Use one of the ones linked - personally I used the last one! If you have that one you need to put it in the following directory:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\(MOD NAME)\(FILES GO IN HERE)

Then activate in game or even better - use the XCOM 2 Mod Launcher!

What's with the double posting yourself Gardiedoth?

And it is all well and good suggesting things, however the story is simple: Xcom 2 is not easy to mod, infact, it is an absolute bastard to do almost anything with - with animations pretty much not getting anywhere! It has been out a fair while, and with such difficulties I cannot imagine anyone is still seriously working on sexing up xcom2 bar new uniform/skimpy bits and even those have slowed dramatically - so suggestions are all well and good, but getting your knickers in a twist because no-one is answering you / you think it "kind sucks tbh" isn't going to change anything.

EDIT -

As for the prostitution mod, are you using the original NotBob one or this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page-41#entry1731899  or this one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/?p=1780541 ???

If you are using the original NotBob - don't, it hasn't worked for a long time - Use one of the ones linked - personally I used the last one! If you have that one you need to put it in the following directory:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\(MOD NAME)\(FILES GO IN HERE)

Then activate in game or even better - use the XCOM 2 Mod Launcher!

(Late response don't chya think?)

Besides it's a newer version not an older version.

How would I Install the mods into my game (for example lets say the Bare mod)

I tried to find the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods, however their was no mods folder. There was a mods folder in the XCOM2 skd folder, however putting the files in there didn't seam to work. Also how do you unpack the .rar files?

How would I Install the mods into my game (for example lets say the Bare mod)

I tried to find the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods, however their was no mods folder. There was a mods folder in the XCOM2 skd folder, however putting the files in there didn't seam to work. Also how do you unpack the .rar files?

If the mods folder doesn't exist in the XcomGame folder then you'll need to make one. That instruction is included in most guides on installing Xcom mods. Just create the folder and put the mods in it, it'll work no problem, I created it and it worked just fine!!

Hi, I have just uploaded these mods and they are epic - thank you!

I have no expertise at all in making this sort of thing but was hoping someone would take the ones so far and add some tweaking to add a bit more variety. 

For example:

Boobs:

Range of sizes and shapes - ski jump etc

Nipples and labia:

Dark to pink - big to small

Pubes:

A range from trimmed to full 70s - heart shaped - triangle etc

Thank you!

Has anyone done anymore work in terms of new faces? I know there's one mod that it seems is a bit of a WIP? With Long War and more soldiers, the lack of faces (especially attractive ones for females) is very noticeable.

Recently re-installed XCOM2 now that LW2 has been out for a bit and been patched/updated.

Absolutely LOVING the work by kexx456 (my "Storm", "Harlequin" and "Mystique" among the many others I've created)

post-945957-0-48931300-1494989104_thumb.jpg

Wondering if there is any way to get a few more "mix 'n' match" options or combo's with the boots (particularly the 'hooker' boots) of shorts / underwear / boots? And also make them re-colourable with the armor colour?

A couple of options for "fake" Hold-Ups" and/or thy high stockings + garter belt and/or pantyhose as tattoo's would be awesome!

I also noticed that someone has done a "Haydee" mod, so would it be possible to do a Leotard and/or One Piece Swimsuit?

Anyway, MASSIVE thanks to all those that have contributed some awesome stuff so far, maybe LW2 will encourage people to come back to XCOM2 modding again?

BTW does anyone know how to make the modded options fully compatible with Anarchy's Children? As it won't allow some combinations of Torso / Legs.

so are the new updates added to the master mod list already?

New updates? I haven't updated the list in a while because I'm not seeing any updates, do you mind showing me where are the updates?