Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Excuse me, I'm new here and I have aquestion. In the prostitution mod, our troops aren't supposed to die right? But to be captured, Well, It might just be on my game but my troops are always killed and I never get a rescue mission, please tell me if I appear to be misunderstanding anything and thank you

PD. I do have it installed correctly

so are the new updates added to the master mod list already?

New updates? I haven't updated the list in a while because I'm not seeing any updates, do you mind showing me where are the updates?

Indeed:  Updates?  There have been updates?

Why wasn't I told of this!?

Just thought I'd mention it because I thought it was interesting and amusing, but Beaglerush (a semi-popular YouTuber/streamer who is considered one of the main personalities of the XCOM community, for those that aren't familiar with him) referenced and "addressed representatives" of LoversLab and all but directly this specific thread in this recent stream on Twitch, most prominently the nudemods. He also wanted to order "five hundred kilos of stripper grear", and spoke of how people were making "some crazy shit" here... so yeah, just thought I'd share that.

(Mention occurring in this stream, for anyone curious about it.)

Just thought I'd mention it because I thought it was interesting and amusing, but Beaglerush (a semi-popular YouTuber/streamer who is considered one of the main personalities of the XCOM community, for those that aren't familiar with him) referenced and "addressed representatives" of LoversLab and all but directly this specific thread in this recent stream on Twitch, most prominently the nudemods. He also wanted to order "five hundred kilos of stripper grear", and spoke of how people were making "some crazy shit" here... so yeah, just thought I'd share that.

(Mention occurring in this stream, for anyone curious about it.)

If it brings more people to play and create mods that would be awesome!

Quick question regarding the Enslaved mod's captured function.  My soldiers are still being killed instead of disappearing off the battle field and being captured as described by post #941.  Is this supposed to happen?

Edit 1:  After starting a new campaign, the capture mechanism now works.  The rescue mechanism, however, has yet to work.  I do get the scan project "Murmur in the Populous," but the soldier doesn't come back at the end of scan.  What's going on?

Quick question regarding the Enslaved mod's captured function. My soldiers are still being killed instead of disappearing off the battle field and being captured as described by post #941. Is this supposed to happen?

Edit 1: After starting a new campaign, the capture mechanism now works. The rescue mechanism, however, has yet to work. I do get the scan project "Murmur in the Populous," but the soldier doesn't come back at the end of scan. What's going on?

It takes a couple of scan projects, and some time, but you should eventually get that captured soldier back with an extraction op. Just that a Ruler ain't on the map too, otherwise pray.

A new mod called ME3 Thessia Update by [GWJ] went out.  It adds Mass Effect Asaris, mainly Aria and Samara, and their various outfits and numerous face paints.  But It also adds Aria and Samara human version faces.  Users looking for new faces should try this out.  The last screenshot on the Steam Workshop page shows how the human faces look.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945122806

I'm thinking of getting Xcom2 since it's on sale. I would like to get some of these wonderful revealing mods. Is there a tutorial or a quick rundown of what I need to get started? Thanks!

We have a mod index pinned on the "Adult Gaming" section, and linked on my signature, if you need any help just give us a shout :D.

A new mod called ME3 Thessia Update by [GWJ] went out.  It adds Mass Effect Asaris, mainly Aria and Samara, and their various outfits and numerous face paints.  But It also adds Aria and Samara human version faces.  Users looking for new faces should try this out.  The last screenshot on the Steam Workshop page shows how the human faces look.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=945122806

I;d love to see Aria's jacket without anything under it, if the guy who did the other jackets without anything under them feels up to it.

attachicon.gif20160617181552_1.jpg fixed toggle version attachicon.gifLewdLily.zip

Apparently it's pretty warm down in engineering.

toggle for shaved or not shaved in config ini file.

In other news, reports of highly distracting female stun lancers have caused increased demand on infirmary staff.

attachicon.gif20160616153151_1.jpg (not finished yet)

Sorry for replying to an old post, but i just wanted to thank you for the mod! I had a change to take a screenshot of Lily on a 5K screen, i thought maybe you will like it :)

I hope the image will not be downsized, the original is a 12 MB PNG with 5120x2880 pixels resolution.

post-1347654-0-32779100-1499699381_thumb.png

Edit: attached the full resolution image in a zip:

lily-5k.zip

Out of curiousity, was the Female Archon/Valkyrie mod ever finished?

And did we ever get anything lewd for Vipers?

I asked the same, three pages ago...

It was nearly finished, but never released as a lewd version.

Hey all, update on that, yeah, I couldn't sort out the AI coding, so I gave her up for adoption, and DerBK, author of ABA2, took her in, gave her a working code and all. So she's there.

I wouldn't know how to code a separate mod for here, so that in only swaps her model, if anyone knows how, and if anyone's interested, it might be something to work on. Might be some time though, as I'm working on more Archon variants for DerBK's ABA2.

For instance, WIP of the Banshee:

xcom_2_banshee_wip_by_kosmickexx-db7x5or

But a "Safe-for-work" Version can be found in the "A Better Advent 2" Mod