Nexus Admin abuse

lest713

i got banned without good reason, then made new account defend myself towards reasons i got banned blocked my ip address. then made new account attempt agian yet agian ip address blocked. talk about poor management. 

i would hope steam makes workshop for fallout 4 atleast their support shit isnt complete bullshit

So you create multiple accounts defending said action, and give no evidence to support your claim of abuse of power regarding said action? 

This isn't the place for him to do that.  He probably tried to do it, but the Nexus Mods don't really care.  They just swing the crap out of that banhammer with a maniacal grin.

Generally you have to do something stupid to get an admin's attention before they take any action.  Said action is usually a severe overreaction intended to appease thin-skinned crybabies, sure, but you still had to do something to get their attention.

So what did you do, exactly?

Generally you have to do something stupid to get an admin's attention before they take any action.  Said action is usually a severe overreaction intended to appease thin-skinned crybabies, sure, but you still had to do something to get their attention.

So what did you do, exactly?

No.  Not necessarily.  If someone even suspects you doing something wrong, true or not, evidence or not, they just outright ban you.  They don't even investigate most of the time.