Black Desert Free Character Creator

Lustful God

For me too, but you can bypass this =) Use a VPN. Here is some free public VPNs for Open VPN software.
http://bunkerbustervpn.com/vpngate.html

And here is the software.
https://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html

Right click the free vpn files and ask to open with Open VPN.
I'm downloading it right now, it works. You can also create an account to access the Creation Tool.

This game won't have monthly fee. You just buy it once and play forever =)

That's all well and good, but I don't currently have an income, so my gaming budget is next to nothing.  I am in the process of filing for disability.  it will be a while before I have any money.  Right now, what little money I do get from helping out at my in-law's restaurant goes towards bills.  Almost 100% is used up on bills.  What little is left is gas money.  

This is why I wait for steam sales, or play ancient games.  hehe  If the game is over $20 right now, it's way out of my price range. :(

New games take me months to save up for.  I started saving up for FO4 the minute i learned of it, and had enough for it by launch.  

Never heard of this game.  Graphics look sexy as hell, but I'm confused as to why this is in the adult gaming section.  Is there an adult part to the game, like ingame sex play or what?

I don't think so. It might garner interest from potential modders though.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Really dumb that the character creator trial was pulled. I have no desire to play this game but I wanted to try making models. Oh well, gg.

I wish they continue to update cc app. Shame you need to have full files to access character creator but it is also a bit nice since you can check costume shop in game too and the game now has more character than when this trial was released.

But the game is free so no reason not to try it.

I playing this game again and I find it relaxing without the need to "race to top" with gear and be competitive and have fun. The cash shop costumes cost between 18-25 million silver which is not too difficult to get. The problem is you are at mercy of the market system and waiting for the costume to appear (or request) then hoping the system picks you when you bid. But the cost itself is frankly nothing. One of the first weapons you should be aiming for, a +15 yuria for example cost around 22 million. I make 2 million from selling fish while afk. :wacko:

GIF won't embed :angry:

Link.http://imgur.com/EcyV7Cq

This game looked awesome, but was a absolute wreck when it got released, the cash shop sells cloths to give people a foot up on others and looks awful (A fish costume...srsly), things cost WAY to much like pets and what not and you are FORCED to PvP once you hit I believe 40-45 character lvl.  I am sorry but I want to play an MMO to do quests, farm, craft, fish.. not be thrust into Player vs Player because I made a high level.  Just my opinion.

Archived