HDT breast milk squirt upon ejaculation mod

I have searched endlessly for this mod. I am hoping someone can just point me in the right direction or perhaps create this mod

"HDT breast milk squirt mod upon ejaculation"

What do you guys think of this mod idea?

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section, I am a bit new to these forums :)

Well I guess the milk stream would have to match the nipple direction and correspond with angle and direction of HDT breast physics. I would want the stream itself to be physics based. Perhaps if the force behind the milk stream were changeable you could get different milk arches...that would be pleasant xD

Force x breast/nipple direction (x,y,z) = nice milk archy goodness.

Also multiple streams per breast would be a nice additions (as an options), some strong and thick streams and some thin streams per breast as an AND/OR option would be awesome. It would also be cool if there could be on a random occasions (or not random...what ever) where there would be a cut mid stream of the milk spray and then revert back to normal, like a knot in a hose tightened and let loose :D

Also if you have ever used a hose and there is a tiny hole in it and the water comes shooting out of it but as a tiny sprinkled stream, I would want that as an AND/OR option to the main stream.

The way I imagine the actual milk squirt scene working is when the women character goes through the ejaculation animation (set to 300 seconds on my end) the milk would shoot out (as an option ticked YES) and continue to flow until the animation is complete (run for 300 seconds (or what ever your sexlab is set to)  or space bar pressed).

PLEASE NOTE: If this idea got off the ground and became an actual mod, I don't require any mention. I just want this mod to exist already.

There is/was a mod like that for Oblivion called milk patch.  It doesn't use HDT of course, but it worked pretty well.  I liked it more than the woman squirting from the vagina.  It was just more satisfying in my opinion.  However, I have stopped playing Oblivion for a long time now and for the life of me I can't track where I put this mod.  Anyway, if it could be done for Oblivion, it should be more than possible for Skyrim.

I suppose there is a mod called Magic Nipple could be helpful in anyone wish to develop a milk squirt mod. It changes the effect of magic casting, moves the point of which spells to be released onto nipples. It should be a version which support HDT physics, but I didn't tried because it is not functioning well in my game. In this milk squirt mod we are talking about, I guess it would be nice to set the squirt effect to be auto-triggered or auto-cast with certain parameter fulfilled. Just like the Dripping mod which applies arousal?

sorry for my bad English  :shy:

I suppose there is a mod called Magic Nipple could be helpful in anyone wish to develop a milk squirt mod. It changes the effect of magic casting, moves the point of which spells to be released onto nipples. It should be a version which support HDT physics, but I didn't tried because it is not functioning well in my game. In this milk squirt mod we are talking about, I guess it would be nice to set the squirt effect to be auto-triggered or auto-cast with certain parameter fulfilled. Just like the Dripping mod which applies arousal?

sorry for my bad English  :shy:

Primary issues are that the resources of the milk stream really aren't there, and Milk Mod Economy is just a bit of a sad dribble.

Nobody's made ground-based animations for casting magic in Magic Nipple, either.  The ground-based animations don't really work, force you into Sexy Idle animations, so the mod itself isn't very appealing for use with anything but supernatural characters, either.

Its not photoshopped, its static object from static Oblivion pose, equipped as armor.

What's needed here is new particle emitter effect made in 3D Studio or Blender (not sure if import is possible here). Particles can't be skinned, so they probably wouldnt work with HDT, but their source, the emitter itself can move along with the bone movement. We have some shitty placeholders used here and there, but as far as I know there is nothing specifically made for milk squirt.

Fair enough.  I definitely knew it wasn't what it looked like it was, though.  I searched for hours trying to find it quite some time ago.

That's what I figured; I'd have assumed if the resources for the particles/stream were there creating the object to spit them out wouldn't be too difficult depending on how the sprites were made.  Obviously we have the technology for things like Magic Nipple and Racemenu in regards to getting the equipment targeted on the nipple.  I've looked high and low for such a mod, and last I heard, someone was trying to re-use some ZaZ cum sprites for the milk, but I think they underwent issues and I never heard from them again.

If I were the artsy type I'd love to contribute something like this, as it's definitely something the community is missing at the moment, but I can barely make basic, poorly-done edits to images in GIMP, and in my numerous attempts to install the dds reader plugin to even start learning about this kind of stuff, I've yet to get it to succeed the install.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you cant, hdt is not supported, currently emmiters are close to skeleton bone, but with scaling effects do not match

maybe it would work as hdt piercing with particle emitter attached instead of priercings

but I use HDT and it works perfectly for me. (even with serious scaling) i've never had an issue with it not coming out of the proper place. I mean, i think you'd know your mod better than me, but I've never had an issue with it not working properly.