What real life body do you like?

Frozium

simple women.

not big ass (i hate that) , not big breast (not i hate, but i prefer small to normal ones, not exagerrated). not exagerrated as she is morph correct, short hair and little tanned skin.

best exemple will be the mods "nala"

ScreenShot736.png

but body is not the most important for me ^^

Is that a companion or a preset? Such a cute face :D

its a follower ^^

Could you point me in the direction of that follower?

Art thou then of the devil!!

how can you to thee a virtual character to the role model to take???  :lol:

one can one virtual character, not love, not even as an example!

if one reached this point, has one the relation to reality lost. ;)

na na na na

its an good exemple of what i like. its exactly like peoples who say "i like women like angelina jolie or men like di caprio" , thats some peoples you probably never even meet in your entire life, but still can serve good as exempl. thats my point of view.

its like when you play a game like skyrim , you always create some character that you very like. you will not create an character that absolutly not your taste.

and frankly, i can say they are some virtual womens that i likely have as wife in reality ^^ (such as femshep, the new lara croft or the heroine of dreamfall chapter ) dat some beautyful girl

and no, i not have trouble in mind :D , everybody can dream right ?

Could you point me in the direction of that follower?

you need to ask Halofarm (the modder creator of pose packs "halo's poses") , he is the one who have create her.

btw thanks for using my own mod as avatar XD

That is a follower by halofarm if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if there is a download for it anymore as the one on their site has been removed unless Sinestra is the new version.  http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/skyrim/character-followers/ http://mod.dysintropi.me/?s=nala

they are no more link on the website, but you still can download it , because halofarm have make some backup of his file. but need to ask him for get the link. i will not share it without autorisation ( as this is why some followers have been deleted , someone reupload it or something without autorisation, and i not want to see otehrs followers dissapear, they are all cool)

Most of their followers were pulled at one time because halofarm noticed that most of them were being downloaded just so people could take their custom assets and use them for their stuff. Some of them were reuploaded others were not. I think I have the ones that I liked from them. Some can be found going through their pages. 

Bubbly but, but not fat butt. Just a bit above the average but I want it bubbly.

Just nicely formed boobs, the size doesn't matter to me if they are perfect the way they are.

Cute belly, not beer belly, just a normal belly. I don't like flat crap.

NOT hot dog legs, God I hate these. I want something that I can grab and while sliding my hand on it to feel the curve. I don't want to feel like I am touching wooden plank.

I love the waist to be a bit thinner than the whole body figure, just slightly.

I don't like tall girls. Shorter or at my height are fine.

I LOVE long straight hairs. Black mostly. Or blue. Or black with red.

The thing is, I am a DAMN LUCKER that my girlfriend have the perfect body that I always dreamed about  :blush:  ^_^

Its not exactly the same thing but here a close to perfect body for me

cadf80b01b7dee6f19b8e782319a184a.jpg

Bubbly but, but not fat butt. Just a bit above the average but I want it bubbly.

Just nicely formed boobs, the size doesn't matter to me if they are perfect the way they are.

Cute belly, not beer belly, just a normal belly. I don't like flat crap.

NOT hot dog legs, God I hate these. I want something that I can grab and while sliding my hand on it to feel the curve. I don't want to feel like I am touching wooden plank.

I love the waist to be a bit thinner than the whole body figure, just slightly.

I don't like tall girls. Shorter or at my height are fine.

I LOVE long straight hairs. Black mostly. Or blue. Or black with red.

The thing is, I am a DAMN LUCKER that my girlfriend have the perfect body that I always dreamed about :blush:^_^

Its not exactly the same thing but here a close to perfect body for me

cadf80b01b7dee6f19b8e782319a184a.jpg

Make sure you don't lose her buddy ;)

I won't. I have so strong personal rules, beliefs and principles that I will never look at another girl or be able to love such. Aaand I am treating my girl right. I don't mean I am a cuck, what I mean is that I am not being an asshole towards her.

Determination, I like that. Your girlfriend must be lucky, I mean, you seem to be a fair guy

• 4 weeks later...

Rotfl.

At least he's honest.

I liked slender women when I had that kind of stuff in mind.

My late wife was slender but she had nice curves.

Anyway.That is why I try not to think about those things.

But life not being all we might wish it to be, I am happy you guys found something to inject a little pleasance in your lives.

in all honesty as long as there not ugly or obese and are too awful a person then its all good by me :P

I must say same. I can find things attractive where I didn't expect before.

Can't really tell what I exactly like now.

I would say normally, curvy and I don't really care about boobs as long it is not too big*

(after e-f cup this going too far for me).

Archived