Guest Shashankie

Working on it...standby.

I added updated pack in thread. Just upload it in the forum where you got all your packs uploaded.

I had it done hours before.  There a reason why we're duplicating efforts?

Edit - just noticed you added some adjustments.  Weird, I didn't think my character needed anything.

I usually just add it to my sig link so people aren't sifting through forum pages looking for the updated DL file.  Whatever works!

Ohh. I was looking in the forums instead and thought you didn't updated. 

May be you should update forum threads too as some may be looking for it in the old threads just like me.

Ohh. I was looking in the forums instead and thought you didn't updated. 

May be you should update forum threads too as some may be looking for it in the old threads just like me.

Originally I didn't update the forum post as FunnyBIz's (when I first made SLAL packs) page grew to the dozens and people asked tons of questions, burying the actual download post.  Instead, I link the download location in my signature so the DL never changes.

I make a post when I'm updating, then update that when I'm finished.  If the pages are limited (like in evacs) then the individual post containing the download doesn't get lost...but as this grows, it gets a bit difficult to find.

Just trying to explain why I did what I did - but I do make a post saying when it's updated and to check the sig link.  :)

Hey Evac can we get a little of this maybe?

https://aww.moe/cg3ymg.webm

https://aww.moe/gxaepm.webm

Ooo...yes please.  :D

Will there be more fun with giants and trolls? /totally not my fetish

Why not? Give me some interesting pics or videos and I will see what i can do. Just now i have no ideas, which dont same with what has already been implemented.

Can't find it right now... one of the loading screen mods had a picture where a women was tied to a stone block with legs spread, i always wanted to see something like that with a troll/giant. If you don't know what i mean i can try to find it again, but it's been a while... won't be fast.

That looks great! Any hints where you got it or the artist?

Will there be more fun with giants and trolls? /totally not my fetish

Why not? Give me some interesting pics or videos and I will see what i can do. Just now i have no ideas, which dont same with what has already been implemented.

Can't find it right now... one of the loading screen mods had a picture where a women was tied to a stone block with legs spread, i always wanted to see something like that with a troll/giant. If you don't know what i mean i can try to find it again, but it's been a while... won't be fast.

That looks great! Any hints where you got it or the artist?

Look up a guy named Rrostek i got it from his patreon.

Hey everyone, here's some screenshots of the Chaurus animation in Bestial Essence (Old Hroldan, the Chaurus quest).  I put everything in spoilers if Chaurus sexy time isn't to everyone's liking.

Warming up the massive bug...

post-266938-0-00321600-1487549657_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-25619300-1487549662_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-65427100-1487549668_thumb.jpg

Just the tip of a massive proboscis...

post-266938-0-83781400-1487549811_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-67740600-1487549819_thumb.jpg

Inch by inch it slides inside...oh god...

post-266938-0-65635900-1487549911_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-41745900-1487549916_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-45991500-1487549921_thumb.jpg

Easing into a rhythm...

post-266938-0-37530400-1487550050_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-95795700-1487550059_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-07437000-1487550067_thumb.jpg

Taking it all...

post-266938-0-24288400-1487550212_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-46755600-1487550278_thumb.jpg

Getting pummeled by the Chaurus...

post-266938-0-70369400-1487550335_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-51296100-1487550342_thumb.jpg

Filled with Chaurus seed...

post-266938-0-68632100-1487550431_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-10163900-1487550438_thumb.jpgpost-266938-0-10052600-1487550443_thumb.jpg

oh my!! that giant one is very nice!!! i love the troll ones too. The troll is my favourite creature in skyrim to play with as i feel at the moment has the best animations and also looks good with a human female. 

So many creators like yourself seem to get the troll ones done really nicely, but struggle with other creatures like Draugr and dogs.

Skeevers need some attention too and werewolves. The werewolf ones i have and i think i have the all thats been done are to me just not as erotic and fluid and enjoyable as the troll or canine ones. The bear could also be better.

My second favourite creature is the Sabrecat. I have a few nice poses for that beautiful beast!! hehe.

chaurus then...now falmer...I'm seeing a theme in these new animations...how about some more animations featuring the denizens of solstheim? ash men needs some ass, man...XD

thanks for these...

How do I know ashes are using draugr/falmer skeleton. Therefore, you can pack up falmer's and draugr animation for ash (or ask someone). By the way I would have the same did not mind if someone packed leito draugr's animation for falmers...

Thank you for doing a troll blowjob. That's one I didn't realize I even wanted until now.

So if we're throwing out suggestions for future stuff, I'd like to see more blowjob animations for different creatures in the same style as your newest troll one, with the female in charge of the situation (ideally not aggressive, just confident, if that makes any sense). If you go that route, I'd like to see werewolves done first. Back in the day they got a pretty early lead on sex animations, but content for them dried up while the other popular choices slowly accumulated more, so now werewolf animations are a bit lacking in comparison to say, Rieklings or Falmer.

But really I'll take just about anything new where a woman orally worships a cock, the more enthusiastic the better.

Good job! Evacuation! what about creating dog 3p, cowgirl next time? in loverslab, many dogs anims are exist, but there are no such things.

Anubs made wolw 3 way but I cant make it work in game. Will try...later..

Thank you for doing a troll blowjob. That's one I didn't realize I even wanted until now.

So if we're throwing out suggestions for future stuff, I'd like to see more blowjob animations for different creatures in the same style as your newest troll one, with the female in charge of the situation (ideally not aggressive, just confident, if that makes any sense). If you go that route, I'd like to see werewolves done first. Back in the day they got a pretty early lead on sex animations, but content for them dried up while the other popular choices slowly accumulated more, so now werewolf animations are a bit lacking in comparison to say, Rieklings or Falmer.

But really I'll take just about anything new where a woman orally worships a cock, the more enthusiastic the better.

Will think on werewolfs. Planned 2 more anims for troll and 1 giant.

There is some problems with bj:

- mouth control by mfg in game only

- no tongue

-"things" have no working bones(at general)

- some twists when converting to hkx(at general)

Oooh!  Just noticed this.  Working on it now.  Will edit this most and my signature link when it's done/tested. :)

Edit - Works lovely!  Check sig link for download!  Absolutely stellar animations, Evac! :D

Hi, I cannot for the life of me find a link to the update. I press your name and am taken to your profile page but there are no files there. Any chance on posting a link on this page? Or correct me on what a signature link is and where to find it? Thank you!

edit.... found it! Thank you !

Will think on werewolfs. Planned 2 more anims for troll and 1 giant.

There is some problems with bj:

- mouth control by mfg in game only

- no tongue

-"things" have no working bones(at general)

- some twists when converting to hkx(at general)

I included the open_mouth=True on stages 2-final for the BJ.  In testing it worked fine for me.  :/  If anyone has the same issue please let me know.  There are a few mods that add tongues; I used them on a prior install.

Edit - and just so it's easier, DL file here:

SLAL Evacuation v2.4 by Forerunner414 20170305.7z