[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

it's time to fap!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2627-h-lod-nude-mod-for-doa5-last-round/

Nice, one question; Are the bodies For all the girls are the same?
I could be wrong but to me All females are looking the same body wise.

same curvy base model, adapted carefully to each girl (please read the updated description ;))

edit: lol, I know, wrong category (skyrim)

fixed

Very well done, Saaf. Outstanding work, as usual.

And on a personal level, I just want to say thank you for including a normal-size breast option for Honoka. I really wasn't expecting it and even though I don't like huge breasts, I would have installed the mod regardless because of how gorgeous it is (a testament to your hard work and dedication - something for which you have rightly earned the respect of everyone here.) But the fact you included that shows how considerate you are, even for the vast minority. I don't know if there's anything I can do to show you how much I appreciate that, but please know that I really do.

This boobies said no 9ohk.gif ! Lol

Edit : Oups forgot this gif was based on the secret U-LOD sorry.

And I say yes! :blush:

lol, don't worry, not a secret anymore ;)

ohh fap aborted!!, I to, please SaafRats  can you convert the files a dlc mod please, I dont known how to using this TMC files PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Come on guy, this is the most easy thing to do to create his own DLC...

We are no more sharing DLC file because it could conflict with your others mods or depending of your DOA version you have less/more slots this is a bit difficult now to make a DLC that is working for everyone this is why we share TMC now.

We are no more sharing DLC file because it could conflict with your others mods or depending of your DOA version you have less/more slots this is a bit difficult now to make a DLC that is working for everyone this is why we share TMC now.

Thank you for your comment! Now I will try to use Mod tools! :)

There are many tutorials on how create his own DLC now, there are one on Loverlabs here if you want : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49771-doa5lr-basic-modding-tutorials/

Or a detailed one with screenshots step by step here : http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/installing-mods-tutorial-for-beginners-by-beginners.6145/

You will need only DLC Tool, when you understand how it work you will be able to make any pack that you want from TMC files ;)

Exactly

That's why I decided to choose this format this time, Instead of making a dlc (as I had done so far).

Making a dlc is not so complicated, and is the best way to avoid slot number conflicts. There are many tutorials available ;)

You can use the ---C--P files available for download here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52742-doa5lr-honoka-marie-rose-nrm-lod-nude-mods-new-version-is-coming/?do=findComment&comment=1323794

Btw, just like Ishida, I've exhausted my rep ups.

(it's weird, sometimes I have a few more available again lol)

post-790447-0-43256400-1453857319_thumb.png

2z4ljjc.png

using dlc tool to add but why did alpha look like this?

This is strange, I just tested Alpha for check if I have this problem too but all is ok in my side.

Did you tried to add her with Archive Tool / Ink_Reshuffle maybe ? This is what I did, I replaced her cos 01 with the H-LOD.

Edit : If it could help I also didn't replaced the -C file with Archive Tool.

Was hoping for a big breast mod for DOA5LR, I'm not too good with CE, and I just had to register to congratulate you on the wonderful work SaafRats. The girls look amazing. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the Ultra-H LOD version. Bigger is always a tiny bit better. :P

Oh, well. It was nice meeting you all, but I got to go for now. I've booked a few photoshoots with a couple of very lovely ladies.

Thanks again, Saaf!

Lnk reshuffle will preserve Alpha's effects, that I can confirm, I presume archive tool will too.

I was about to say that you told me that before! :lol:

It's just as sir Si says. I can confirm it, and apparently surely Lola too.

Was hoping for a big breast mod for DOA5LR, I'm not too good with CE, and I just had to register to congratulate you on the wonderful work SaafRats. The girls look amazing. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the Ultra-H LOD version. Bigger is always a tiny bit better. :P

Oh, well. It was nice meeting you all, but I got to go for now. I've booked a few photoshoots with a couple of very lovely ladies.

Thanks again, Saaf!

Thanks for your comments :)