I have latest, 2.1 version and latest SL, FNIS, SLAL, all reqired.  Did several testing with male Redguard race on female Redguard race. I'm always getting freezing on the Reverse cowgirl animation in the last stage when both actors suppose to dress after sex. This is the only animation where I have freezing from this package and this version. I reset animations, reinstalled SL, SLAL,  2.1 pack, ran FNIS several times, but no help.

I have latest, 2.1 version and latest SL, FNIS, SLAL, all reqired.  Did several testing with male Redguard race on female Redguard race. I'm always getting freezing on the Reverse cowgirl animation in the last stage when both actors suppose to dress after sex. This is the only animation where I have freezing from this package and this version. I reset animations, reinstalled SL, SLAL,  2.1 pack, ran FNIS several times, but no help.

That's a very specific and strange requests.

I've never heard of a freeze in a specific animation and have no idea what can cause that.

And I didn't do anything strange with it either causing whatever bugs may occur with it.

With the next update I'll try to remember re-exporting that animation, maybe that'll fix it.

That's a very specific and strange requests.

I've never heard of a freeze in a specific animation and have no idea what can cause that.

And I didn't do anything strange with it either causing whatever bugs may occur with it.

With the next update I'll try to remember re-exporting that animation, maybe that'll fix it.

Thank you. (I don't understand either why is this happening and why only in this animation from your package.)

SirNibbles, if you were to work on any other creature anims, could you make some new werewolf ones? It seems like absolutely no one has done that yet for a while and would be good to replace the robotic old ones with some semi-realistic new ones.

As to above comments, I'd like to give other creatures also some animations but I'm as skillful as a potato in 3ds Max.

In order to create animations for the other creatures I'd need to create animation controllers or manually move the skeleton nodes (the second one is very difficult to create good animations with), and I've had no succes yet with creating animation controllers for skeletons.

As for the next animation I'm trying to figure out how the objects exactly work in order to create an animation in which the horse is in the leading role.

Haven't done a lot of animating the past week though because I went on a holiday in the weekend and was playing overwatch the other days (damn that was an addicting game).

Well, this tickled my fancy. Where do you go after you sit on a horse? Two horses? 

Two (three?) horses would be awesome. Or generally more x-some for creatures. Beside that, i'm not really looking for more consensual anims, but your work looks great, thanks for sharing (and doing of course ;)) :)

Hello, can someone link pls to this tattoo and hair mod in gifs on first page?

The hair is from the SG hair pack by hellosanta (google it, since he/she has it's own page).

And the tattoos are from this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

And to tease the rest of the people here on the next update (No objects yet, Future me can worry about objects):

giphy.gif

To previous post:

After installing V2.0, when  I runs FNIS it crashes with "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.". the same if I downgrade to V1.91 and it fixes if I uninstall this pack. I've been using this pack since the first version and don't remember having seen this error in past versions. Any advice of how I can solve it?

I believe that was either a FNIS bug or a "too much animations" bug.

Try to completely reinstall FNIS and if that doesn't work delete some animation mods (maybe you got a lot of pose mods installed?)

Found the problem! Apparently the offending mod was Estrus Chaurus. Initially, as you suggested, I've tried to uninstall other SLAL packs ( I have almost all of them installed  :P ) but with the same result. Lastly I've uninstalled Estrus and reinstalled all the other packs and all worked as intended. The "why?" it's beyond my comprehension, because without your pack there wasn't any error, but perhaps you can investigate it. Thanks for your help.

This isn't a problem with my mod, it's something with FNIS; Although I don't know the exact cause except either of the 2 solutions I posted before.

I to am getting this problem with just your SLAL pack.   If i take off all my other packs i still get this error.  Only get the error with 2.1 was not getting it before with your pack.   Not sure what is triggering it.

To previous post:

After installing V2.0, when  I runs FNIS it crashes with "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.". the same if I downgrade to V1.91 and it fixes if I uninstall this pack. I've been using this pack since the first version and don't remember having seen this error in past versions. Any advice of how I can solve it?

Try to completely reinstall FNIS and if that doesn't work delete some animation mods (maybe you got a lot of pose mods installed?)

Found the problem! Apparently the offending mod was Estrus Chaurus. Initially, as you suggested, I've tried to uninstall other SLAL packs ( I have almost all of them installed  :P ) but with the same result. Lastly I've uninstalled Estrus and reinstalled all the other packs and all worked as intended. The "why?" it's beyond my comprehension, because without your pack there wasn't any error, but perhaps you can investigate it. Thanks for your help.

This isn't a problem with my mod, it's something with FNIS; Although I don't know the exact cause except either of the 2 solutions I posted before.

I to am getting this problem with just your SLAL pack.   If i take off all my other packs i still get this error.  Only get the error with 2.1 was not getting it before with your pack.   Not sure what is triggering it.

It does sound like a FNIS error,  FNIS runs differently on each PC and skyrim, sometimes I get some strange error which was gone when I run it 2nd times, not to blame fore, Skyrim has too many limits on its own.

To previous post:

And I don't have this problem at all with version 2.1.  Works perfectly fine for me.  Be really curious to see the complete FNIS generator output you get after receiving this error.

FNIS has a bug in that it only goes as far as 1000 sequenced animations, that's how most of the SL anims works, they have stages, roughly 4 but it varies...

Fore is aware of the bug and has posted a work around for now, he plans to fix it in the next version

and as far as individual animation files go, there's a limit of 8000-9999 for every actor, that means 8000 for character, 8000 for dog, 8000 for horse etc.

the actual amount of inividual animation files you can have depends on what  mod FNIS loads last if i understood properly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wJfSHB28r8dVJHQ1lidTlVLU0/view?usp=sharing

I remember seeing your older animations that had gravity ignored and now this. I can only say wow what an improvement. New animations look great i just wish those gifs are not so huge so that i could see them all. :D

I remember seeing your older animations that had gravity ignored and now this. I can only say wow what an improvement. New animations look great i just wish those gifs are not so huge so that i could see them all. :D

You can only be a noob for so long, I've learned quite a bit whilst animating  :)

As for the gifs, I know they're big but it's either 6 fps gifs from inside 3ds max scenes, or big detailed gifs; I choose the latter.

To previous post:

It does sound like a FNIS error,  FNIS runs differently on each PC and skyrim, sometimes I get some strange error which was gone when I run it 2nd times, not to blame fore, Skyrim has too many limits on its own.

Seems to be FunnyBizness 16.2 human animations and Nibbles 2.1 cant be run together.   I can run Funnybizness 13.9 human with it tho.

To previous post:

Seems to be FunnyBizness 16.2 human animations and Nibbles 2.1 cant be run together.   I can run Funnybizness 13.9 human with it tho.

No problems here, FunnyBizness 16.4 and Nibbles 2.1..

To previous post:

Same, no troubles at all.

To previous post:

Strange... I wonder what in my build is making these not play nice :(

To previous post:

you guys haven't read this have you http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-21/?p=1555452

To previous post:

you guys haven't read this have you http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-21/?p=1555452

Actually I did, and my reason for posting was to show it wasn't this animation pack causing it. :)