@ the above 2, for as far as I know it shouldn't pose any trouble except for the ocassional missing animations error, for as far as I know it should skip them.

Oh well, i've packaged it into a version without the nipple play animations.

(Hope I didn't do anything wrong because it's a confusing bunch when u have multiple copies of...everything)

I've added version "1.82" to the download page

@ SirNibbles,

​Thanks for the quick response.

​All I can tell you is what I said above, the SL Loader refused to "rebuild" your category for every release after 1.6.

​Which explains why I never saw any of the other new animations in game since 1.6.

​

In any event, I will DL the 1.82 and update this post with the results.

​Thanks & regards.

​

​UPDATE:

​Perfect fix.

SL Loader rebuilt the package.

The missing two animations are in game.

​And though I wasn't concerned about the FNIS message, it too is obviously gone as well.

​Again, thanks SirNibbles ;)

​BTW.... I love your animations. Nice to see some healthier animators out here other than necro and rape stuff.

@ SirNibbles,

​All I can tell you is what I said above, the SL Loader refused to "rebuild" your category for every release after 1.6.

​Which explains why I never saw any of the other new animations in game since 1.6.

​

​Thanks & regards.

Please let me know, it annoys me to know my pack doesn't work  :s

@ SirNibbles,

​

​Thanks & regards.

Please let me know, it annoys me to know my pack doesn't work  :s

​

​I updated my post above but will say it here in case the above is missed.

​Your 1.82 update fixed both issues you intended to fix.... the SL Loader can rebuild now, FNIS is not giving the error and the anim's are in game.

​Great job ;)

​Thanks mate.

The bj animation looks very cool, with the improvements you make, will you be making another improvement pass on the new anims? (Like the bj one) I ask because I notice the feet when kneeling clip through the ground when they could be parallel to the ground. Just a suggestion, great work and thank you. :D

The bj animation looks very cool, with the improvements you make, will you be making another improvement pass on the new anims? (Like the bj one) I ask because I notice the feet when kneeling clip through the ground when they could be parallel to the ground. Just a suggestion, great work and thank you. :D

Hmm, strange the feet appear normal in 3ds max for the ground. (haven't tested it a lot in game to be honest)

u58CbM.jpg

You're sure you tried on a even ground position or are you using FootIK OFF spell?

I can move the feet a bit higher but want to make sure this isn't just a onesided problem.

Although I said to finish the nipple play animation first, I kinda lost a little motivation for it halfway.

I decided it's best to postpone it till I regain inspiration/motivation for that animation to avoid delivering an half-assed animation.

I finished a new one though (which I teased some posts before).

I just hope I didn't mess anything up while packing up the files because figuring out how to get it to work in game took me longer then I'd like to admit.

I duplicated the files so the animations work for both dogs and wolfs (they both have different entries so you'll have to activate both in order to get it to work for the specific creature).

Dog/wolf doggystyle 5 stages:

stage1: 

giphy.gif

stage2 (non-looping):

giphy.gif

stage3:

giphy.gif

stage4:

giphy.gif

stage5:

giphy.gif

SirNiblles - I tried to open some gifs, kissing gif concretely but it won't open at all. Anyhow, all compliments for your animations. I just downloaded latest version and looking forward to see them in my game. :)

SirNiblles - I tried to open some gifs, kissing gif concretely but it won't open at all. Anyhow, all compliments for your animations. I just downloaded latest version and looking forward to see them in my game. :)

I think that's a problem from Loverslab at the moment, they all appear fine to me (after a little wait) it's just Loverslab being a little slow at the moment (maybe something to do with those spammers we're having the past couple of days?) oh well.

Just wait a little till the gifs appear.

@ SirNibbles, do not deign to upload actor preset/sculpt from latest GIFs?thx

Sorry mate but this preset was created with a terribly written custom race mod (my own one) it fits my needs but as far as I know the "save preset" function barely works with it.

Took a lot of tweaking to get this result though :D

u1Cf3r.jpg

Good day everyone, can someone link pls to this ear and fox tail mod? 

https://media.giphy.com/media/26AHyhXv0eMW23Re0/giphy.gif

It's a combination of this mod (for the tails and ears): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/? and this one for whiskers: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54125/?. 

They're all equippable so u can add it to your followers too. (or try to create your own custom race and add it to their base loadout so they won't unequip during enslavement or other certain actions like I did)

Good day everyone, can someone link pls to this ear and fox tail mod? 

https://media.giphy.com/media/26AHyhXv0eMW23Re0/giphy.gif

It's a combination of this mod (for the tails and ears): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/? and this one for whiskers: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54125/?. 

They're all equippable so u can add it to your followers too. (or try to create your own custom race and add it to their base loadout so they won't unequip during enslavement or other certain actions like I did)

thanks!

Hmm, strange the feet appear normal in 3ds max for the ground. (haven't tested it a lot in game to be honest)

u58CbM.jpg

You're sure you tried on a even ground position or are you using FootIK OFF spell?

I can move the feet a bit higher but want to make sure this isn't just a onesided problem.

I actually do use the FootIK spell but can't recall if I had it active in my previous play session, will test this quickly on the weekend and let you know!

Nibbles: Haven't visited your anim sets for a while, but must say I'm glad I did again. This latest one is freaking superb man - your latest work is on par to later-era Leito quality (and that's a compliment to you both) :)

Your anim sets will now definitely be a regular staple as part of my SLab setup.