9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Cannot confirm. Check in the SlaveTats MCM, whether the Tats are applied correctly. And possibly try with a new save.

That's a good idea. Or adding debuffs for not wearing a bra etc. I found some slavetat bras here, but they look more like body paint. If you can find any good bra tats, that would be nice. Or some lingerie, that does not conflict with chest armor pierces.

Maybe some day. At least the feature is working somehow, and I am currently more concerned to fix some errors and implement new features.

hey for the bras there a mods called underpant sadly work only on dead body people

Good day everyone!  Today I am playing around with navel and clitoris piercings, trying to see what works.

I am using File = CBBE HDT Piercing Sets v1.0 from

At first I was having trouble seeing the Navel piercings from this set in the inspection list.  It was showing the status as empty.  I found that the game simply has to catch up with the change.  The solution to this is that applying the Navel Piercing needs to be followed by at least 20 seconds of stunned silence admiring the incredible new look of our model.  Then we can look in the mirror and it does indeed verify our Navel has a piercing in it.  

Prior to unsoldering and removing the clitoris piercing, I can look in the inspection list using the mirror or asking Triss to check my piercings, and it shows "clitoris: healing (can wear all), piercing worn, [it gets cut off here because I have so many piercings, but the rest of it would probably say Stud and Welded].  The problem I am running into now after having Triss unsolder-it and removing it with the empty piercing box, I no longer see the "clitoris" piercing in the inspection list.  I believe this issue is impacting my attempts at wearing the jewelry item detailed in the testing described below.

Issue with Clitoris Piercing:
- Got clit pierced / soldered when using version 6.0.5.3
- Updated to version 6.1
- Received message window that I can now wear all piercings in clitoris
- Inspection of piercings shows clitoris soldered
- Asked Triss to un-solder clitoris piercing
- Clitoris no longer shows up on inspection list
- I can still see dialogue option for Triss to Solder my clitoris piercing
- I can wear devious device clitoris soul gem piercing (tested with manipulate lock option), but it still doesn't show up on inspection list

Testing with "HW Belt Jewelry" from the HDT Piercing mod linked above.  This jewelry belt has a navel piercing with a chain that runs down the center and shows a clitoris piercing as well (see attachment for picture).  It has 4 color variations and uses 2 armor slots, 56 and 57. I followed Rogwar002's guidance from page 58 in order to make a change to one of them to see if I could make it work.

1. Test with "HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems"
- Change: Edited name with TES5Edit to "HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems navel (lp)"
- Item automatically unequips after ~1 minute
- I can inspect using mirror before it automatically unequips and it does show that I have a Navel piercing, so that part seems to be functioning

2. Testing with "HW Belt Jewelry Black"
- Made no edit changes to this item
- Item does not get unequipped
- Navel piercing shows Empty

I am wondering if the reason the modified item "HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems navel (lp)" is automatically unequipping and that I no longer can see the status of clitoris piercing is due to the new labia piercing quest.  Should I try and go through that quest and then see if it works after that?

I've attached a picture of what this belt looks like (NSFW)

EDIT: My new theory is that the mod thinks I'm trying to wear 2 Navel piercings at the same time, since this item is using both slot 56 and 57 which the mod can see as Navel piercings.  To test this, I renamed the item to "HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems navel" and toggled the wear multiple piercings in the same slot and the item no longer gets unequipped.  It might be possible to change the item to use 1 Navel slot, perhaps keep slot 57, and change the other slot within TES5Edit and NifScope to another slot that I'm not currently using.  It looks like the mod allows for many different slots that can be used for a clitoris piercing, so this might be a work around.  But I am still left with the strange issue of the Clitoris Piercing no longer showing up on the inspection list.  The mod knows I don't have anything there because I still got the message in the upper left corner saying it was empty.  I'll have to think about that some more.

Final Edit (Probably):

I looked at the nif files using Nifscope 2 and found that 'zzpiercgemsbeltblue20' only has references to slot 57.  I checked pierc3jewelsbluego.nif and there's no slot references in there.  So I decided to try some things with editing the slots using TES5Edit.  In the end, I made the following changes:

- Unchecked slot 56 in both the Armor and AddArmor fields for HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems and newmBeltJewelsBlueAA

- Checked slot 45 in both places, so now it will use up slot 45 and 57

- Named the item "HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems barbell (lp)" which should tell this mod that there's a navel and clitoris piercing (Navel is slot 57 with keyword barbell, and Clitoris is slot 45 with keyword (lp).

- Checked piercing inspection in game using the Mirror, and I do see the Navel piercing showing is OK but I still don't see the Clitoris piercing listed.  I will continue playing the save to see if there are any messages in the corner regarding not having a clitoris piercing or if it gives me a positive message saying that I love my clitoris piercing.

So far it seems to be working!  Thanks for indulging me in my learning process :)

HW Belt Jewelry BlueGems.bmp

10 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

Corsets too!

It would be super cool to have an option for them actually to body morph too.  I don't think a slavetat version of a corset would look too nice though.

Devious Devices has some cool ones. By the way, if you want them to bodymorph then you can use Devious Training Or Devious Body Alteration.

Something is messed up. Application of anything takes a long time before it actually starts and the Hair Growth Feature doesn´t work. Nor Vanilla or Modded hairs. I tried disabling and enabling the hair system but it doesn´t even give me the option to choose my hair length now. I hope i can get this fixed. Going to reinstall all the mods i suppose. 

How about adding a page to restart parts of the mod, display if the optional mods are recognized by YPS and to debug various things ? Would come in handy.

Update: Reinstalling didn´t work. I was able to choose my hair length but it didn´t switch my hair. Not sure why this is so broken now.

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Something is messed up. Application of anything takes a long time before it actually starts and the Hair Growth Feature doesn´t work. Nor Vanilla or Modded hairs. I tried disabling and enabling the hair system but it doesn´t even give me the option to choose my hair length now. I hope i can get this fixed. Going to reinstall all the mods i suppose. 

How about adding a page to restart parts of the mod, display if the optional mods are recognized by YPS and to debug various things ? Would come in handy.

Update: Reinstalling didn´t work. I was able to choose my hair length but it didn´t switch my hair. Not sure why this is so broken now.

I had similar problems getting the hair started.  Try unchecking the use custom hair.

I think the way I fixed it was to start the game, when prompted the first time to let it manage my hair i picked no, and then configured the options I wanted including to deselect the use custom hair, and then once I got everything the way I wanted I saved my game and went back into the MCM and chose the option to let it manage my hair.

Edit: Also make sure you have yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328 installed

16 hours ago, indolu said:

Is there an SE conversion of this anywhere? Ive tried looking through the thread a little but it's kinda long.

Yes, but only for version 6.0.0. See the main page of this mod.

8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Devious Devices has some cool ones. By the way, if you want them to bodymorph then you can use Devious Training Or Devious Body Alteration.

Indeed I think Devious Training and Devious Body Alteration has quite what you need for corsets already.

But again the question: any good bra mods, that don't use the chest slot?

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

No i couldn´t find any sadly. I was searching for one myself 2 months ago though. I got a tutorial on how to change bodyslots on underwear by Corsayr . Even the brief tutorial was still too much for me, but if anyone wants to give it a try, we could make a patch for an underwear mod that would suit (with permission).

Here is the link: Tutorial I hope i copied the link in the right way lol.

5 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Indeed I think Devious Training and Devious Body Alteration has quite what you need for corsets already.

I was aware of DT and DBA, but last I looked at them they were filled with some kind of weird stuff that I really didn't like.  Neck stretch, arm morphs and time slowing armbinders and such.  They also seemed to both focus on long term body modification.  Maybe I'll go back and try them again and see what can be disabled

I've never been into having the women of skyrim walking in nothing but modern lingerie, so I don't have a tone of experience with lingerie mods.  I have however seen a couple of mods that have mechanics that may be useful to you.

Remodel Armor AIO and Underwear CBBE HDT for Devious Device 1.30

this one is a custom armor set that lets devious devices and underwear show underneath armor. A visible bra strap kind of thing. 

Pro:

-seems like the exact kind of thing you would be trying to do

Con:

-you have to use these exact armors

-The armors included are (imo) not modeled very well, most look like they kind of float over the body

Super cool concept, but it never made it into my game.  It just doesn't look well made.  It may be worth looking at as a bit of a template though.

Devious Devices' Device Hider feature

I'm pretty sure everyone on LL has at least heard of Devious Devices, but the device hider feature could be of use to you.  Basically just copy the concept as a "bra hider"

Pro:

-Use any armor you want

-Use any undies you want

-Users likely familiar with how to use the system

Con

-you don't actually see the underwear unless you are naked. 

-there is basically no interaction with the "bra item" after equipping it and it being hidden

My Totally Awesome Ideas

Tell a story rather than show a visual

I think I would go with something like the DD device hider or slavetats, and instead of emphasizing seeing the bra, emphasize the things that bra's do by using body morphs.  Define several categories of bra's and have each apply a body morph to the PC.  Maybe also tie in some immersive buffs/debuffs as well to "game-ify" selecting what to wear.  Bra's after all are a functional item as well as cosmetic.  Maybe add an MCM feature that allows players to tag in game items as a specific category of Bra.

(disclaimer: I am a dude, I only know a rough approximation of how bra's work, but trying to be somewhat realistic)

Sports Bra

-Flattens things out some, lifts a little

-"good support buff" boosts combat ability?/sprint speed?/sprint stamina drain?

-"I'm not wearing it for the looks" Fashion neutral/negative

Push up

-Lifts, emphasizes ect. maybe some are even padded and enlarge things?

-"Va-va-voom" (big?) fashion boost, possibly other buffs

-"uncomfortable" physical debuff if worn for too long/slept in (-max health?)

-"out there" Archery penalty 

Standard

-no to mild body morphs

-fashion boost

-no physical buffs, really just a path to addiction

No Bra (when used to bra?) there are a lot of ways to go with this, here are some random ideas.  

-"pokies" +fashion? while wearing non-armor/+chaffing debuff while wearing armor

-"finally comfortable" Buff to not physical skills such alchemy, and enchanting.

-"lack of support" physical debuffs based on breast size

With the total lack of anything to do recently I've been doing some modeling, I am currently working on a custom armor, and have already released a fairly large high heels mod.  I generally try to do stuff that matches Skyrim in art design.  I may be interested in doing making a sports/pushup/standard bra set if they can be put to good use.  I'm pretty weak as a texture artist though.  I'm currently working on my first totally scratch built armor mod and it will likely require scratch built textures, I'm not sure how successful I will be, maybe when I learn more I will be able to get into making slave tats.  An alternative would be to make some kit-bash style bras similar to tAWoBA, that I would hold all the rights too and could give to you to use.

I love your mod, it's the mod that inspired me to get into making my own stuff.  I'm super excited to see what you have in store for it in the future!

just a question...would it be possible to swap pubic hair to different textures which are a bit more immersive? Like Pubes Forever CBBE  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19990

I know this is being controlled by Slavetats, so I am wondering if it is doable? I am not thinking about the fancy styles, just the classic and superhairy ones, they look a bit better than the default textures in this mod. Also I think there is a SOS for that as well (bush and hairy or something like that)

Would it be possible?

Just now, Lord Ariakas said:

just a question...would it be possible to swap pubic hair to different textures which are a bit more immersive? Like Pubes Forever CBBE  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19990

I know this is being controlled by Slavetats, so I am wondering if it is doable? I am not thinking about the fancy styles, just the classic and superhairy ones, they look a bit better than the default textures in this mod. Also I think there is a SOS for that as well (bush and hairy or something like that)

Yes, if you provide the corresponding slavetat .dds files, you just can overwrite the existing configuration, and all will be set. Alternate SOS hairs also should be possible, but I need to change the mod for this.

22 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Yes, if you provide the corresponding slavetat .dds files, you just can overwrite the existing configuration, and all will be set. Alternate SOS hairs also should be possible, but I need to change the mod for this.

Thank you for your guidance it is working, I swapped the textures.

Regarding the SOS addon - if this sos could be applied at last stage (or maybe stage 4 and 5) it would be amazing.

Not the one with the treasure trail, I think the one which called bush and the one for the last stage - wild I think, it would be a nice addition.

13 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

My Totally Awesome Ideas

Spoiler

I think I would go with something like the DD device hider or slavetats, and instead of emphasizing seeing the bra, emphasize the things that bra's do by using body morphs.  Define several categories of bra's and have each apply a body morph to the PC.  Maybe also tie in some immersive buffs/debuffs as well to "game-ify" selecting what to wear.  Bra's after all are a functional item as well as cosmetic.  Maybe add an MCM feature that allows players to tag in game items as a specific category of Bra.

(disclaimer: I am a dude, I only know a rough approximation of how bra's work, but trying to be somewhat realistic)

Sports Bra

-Flattens things out some, lifts a little

-"good support buff" boosts combat ability?/sprint speed?/sprint stamina drain?

-"I'm not wearing it for the looks" Fashion neutral/negative

Push up

-Lifts, emphasizes ect. maybe some are even padded and enlarge things?

-"Va-va-voom" (big?) fashion boost, possibly other buffs

-"uncomfortable" physical debuff if worn for too long/slept in (-max health?)

-"out there" Archery penalty

Standard

-no to mild body morphs

-fashion boost

-no physical buffs, really just a path to addiction

No Bra (when used to bra?) there are a lot of ways to go with this, here are some random ideas.  

-"pokies" +fashion? while wearing non-armor/+chaffing debuff while wearing armor

-"finally comfortable" Buff to not physical skills such alchemy, and enchanting.

-"lack of support" physical debuffs based on breast size

Good ideas. And yes, that's mostly realistic. Though wearing a "normal" bra is not necessarily more or less comfortable than wearing none. That depends more on how it is fitted, and of course on personal preference.

I never did try to change body morphs in my mods, so I would rather want to avoid that.

But some simple "bra training" sounds possible. One possible implementation would be like this:

You would get a "bra storage box" as control item, and by clicking on it you can choose what kind to wear (sports, push up, standard, none).

As there are vastly different lingerie tastes, one could choose in MCM the favourite bra of the 3 kinds.

The mod will automatically equip the corresponding bra, once it detects that the chest armor is removed.

And some buffs/debuffs will be applied. (Buffs might develop over time).

That's something for a future update though, as I need to finish the Dibella quest first.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:03 PM, Balgin said:

That's with 4 different saves. I will check with slavetats 'though.

Okay, so it's save specific. Older saves (even if run through a save cleaner) simply won't apply the stockings as slavetats whereas newer ones will. Interesting. I'll make a note for future reference.

I did some more research and found a possible reason: When wearing a nylons tattoo, your racemenu settings are somehow affected.

If you encounter problems, try removing the old nylons before doing an upgrade.

Also, make sure that you remove nylons before saving racemenu presets (otherwise the nylons might "bake" into the racemenu preset).

Worn nylons from a previous save game also might persist upon loading a new save game without worn nylons. To solve this issue, restart skyrim.

Of course any slavetats bra would need to cover any nipple piercings (slavetats or otherwise). Perhaps with bulges (but then we'd be getting into either models or textures which would need to detect the presence of piercings through clever scripting).

On 4/22/2020 at 7:57 PM, Balgin said:

I'd say you're fairly safe there. Updating the mod from 6.0.5.3 to 6.1 should remember existing piercing healing times. However a new piercing slot has become available (it was on the empty piercing box menu for ages now) but the new slot's behaving a bit buggy at the moment so maybe don't get that new one done 'til the mod updates again.

I'm not sure why Radient Raiment might be buggy for you specifically. Is it just Radient Raiment? Try some of the other hairdressers as well (like the one in the alchemist's in Whiterun or the one in Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften). See if it goes slow and buggy around them as well?

I finally found the cause of my lag.  It was due to a combination of ENB and ELFX which I resolved with this patch mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60603

Now I can get my manicures done in 1/4th of the time!

:)

11 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Now I can get my manicures done in 1/4th of the time!:)

After all, Radient Raiment is a crowded place. Waiting times may occur. We apologize to our customers. ?

---

Just posted a new version.

v. 6.2:
- New Feature: Girl Talk. As female player character, you can conveniently chat with friendly female NPCs about various issues, like pets, gardening, cooking, makeup, and other important topics. You also can exchange small gifts. Should work with the following female NPCs (if properly flagged in the game): Followers, innkeepers, bards, vendors, merchants, farmers, innservers, housecarls.
- Dibella Quest: Added more quest stages
- Dibella Quest: female characters will be notified that they cannot start the quest
- Dibella Quest: Ray has been relocated to a side room (might need to restart the quest to get this work.)
- Dibella Quest: now you will get your ears pierced by another NPC (due to unresolvable problems with a quest alias)
- Chastity Piercing Quest: chastity rings should now correctly be detected as labia piercings
- Piercings: now correctly detecting nose rings from "Melodic Indian Jewels"
- Gender Change: added a (vanilla) visual magic effect upon gender change
- General: fixed some script issues causing errors in papyrus log
- Hair: frequent hair checks should no longer overlap with required hair checks in the script, thus reducing load on the hair script
- Body Hair: MCM menu now has separate options for quick armpit hair shaving (default: on) and quick pubic hair shaving (default: off)

Another request:

The quests in this mod (in particular the Dibella quest) have several surprising turns of events. Of course, surprises are generally common in quests like this.

Nevertheless, in order not to spoil the fun, please use spoilers when posting any bug reports, feedback and screenshots concerning the quests in this mod (unless it has nothing to do with the story line).

Thank you! ?

Feedback is of course still very welcome.

I think the problem is that it's all inside another folder, the Package folder. I don't really know how these things work but I imagine it's only looking for the installation instructions inside the root directory which only contains this Package folder. If you rezip the contents without everything nested inside that extra folder, it seems to work as expected.

4 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Same thing for MO. The BAIN Package Installer isn't being recognized. I just had to reformat the zip file to work as a common Skyrim directory though.

I am using Mod Organizer 2, after right clicking on Base and click Set data directory the message says it Looks Good, maybe that will work?

Base.png

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I am using Mod Organizer 2, after right clicking on Base and click Set data directory the message says it Looks Good, maybe that will work?

Base.png

It will work but you'll have to drag and drop the extra content into that folder before setting it as the data dir.  But I'll trust emily for fixing it upstream :)

On 5/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, mangalo said:

It will work but you'll have to drag and drop the extra content into that folder before setting it as the data dir.  But I'll trust emily for fixing it upstream :)

Ah, ok so it should look like this after dragging those up under the base and setting Base to the data:

Edit: Don't listen to me.  Use the latest file, the issue was fixed.