36 minutes ago, User00087 said:

Hello! As some previous have said, first of all, thank for your work on this great mod!! 

I am facing a single problem: just installed v6.1 but the Dibella quest still stops in the same stage as v6.0.5 did. I have not updated, it's a clean save with no previous versions active. Not sure how to proceed or if it is some mistake I have made..

(Oh yea, besides this I haven't noticed any other bugs. All good)

I'm trying to remember, was 6.05 the stage where you'd talk to Ray about hair again and then realise you'd have to live as a girl for a bit longer or was it the stage where you'd walk outside the inn, finally feel the cold getting to your toes and go and ask Lena what you can do about it? When you ask Lena she offers some advice (and gives you some free stockings) but you can also refuse. You can complain that you're getting frustrated with all her girly games and it's really not working out for you. Or you can put on the stockings (and wait for the next mod update).

Complaining sets you on a separate path that has new content but you might want to save before deciding which option to pick so that you can come back and play the stockinged path later on.

9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Invisible hands are generally related to the missing sound&texture pack (or you are using Kaw's nail polish, and didn't install Kaw's claws mod). Make sure you have the newest version installed.

Core(6.1), Sound&Texturepack and UNP Patch are installed in this order (tried Core, UNP Patch and Soundpack order, but that didnt helped). No Kaw installed. It worked before with 6.0.3

The labia piercing slot definitely keeps emptying during the quest. This morning I literally checked with a beautician that the slot was full, saved the game, closed the game down, left it a few minutes then fired up the game, loaded the exact save slot, asked the beautician to check my piercings and it came back as empty this time. This was the same beautician who had confirmed that it was full a few seconds prior to saving the game.

I was concerned that it might be sleeping, fast travel, or waiting (with T) to skip time that could be causing it but now I just don't know. What I do know is that, once empty, the slot does not randomly refill so it's a one way change. This prevents holes from healing up and they fully heal at the end of the quest (if they've been left empty for long enough).

This has all been tested with slot 49 so far. Perhaps it's best to wait for a mod update and leave the quest alone for now.

8 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

question the new update started has a new quest how do we start ?

Look for a piece of paper on top of a barrel in the cellar of the Bee and Barb in Riften.

You have to be a woman.

You won't be able to do it if you're wearing a chastity belt (such as the one from the Dibella quest).

I always just update normally and never faced any of those game breaking issues.
If you face an issue updating then I suggest

1- make sure the issue is not caused by anything else like a mod merge or a bashed patch or a botched installation

2- remove the mod 

3- clean your save and play for a short bit

4- install the mod again

20 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

yes but there way of dibella 

There is a piece of paper on top a barrel just when you enter the Hall of Attainment, to your left.

I changed all quest starts to "pieces of paper", to avoid some issues.

Hey all,

I'm currently using 6.0.5.3 and I was trying to figure out how to get the pubic and arm hair growth working.  I have the nordic arm hair mod and the SoS pubic hair mod installed.  Today right after I shaved my pubic hair I realized that I had toggled the pubic hair on in the SoS MCM, so I've toggled that off and assume it will start working now.  However the underarm hair doesn't seem to grow.  Does it just take a super long time?  My character has only been alive for less than 1 game month.

Second question, If I try to upgrade from 6.0.5.3 to 6.1 in the middle of this game save, will I encounter any issues with the fact that I currently have a bunch of soldered piercings healing?  Will the mod remember the current character status based on the save file?

Third question, / issue, The radiant raiment shop in solitude is super laggy for me.  I'm wondering if that's just on my end or not.  It's playable, but very slowly.

49 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Second question, If I try to upgrade from 6.0.5.3 to 6.1 in the middle of this game save, will I encounter any issues with the fact that I currently have a bunch of soldered piercings healing?  Will the mod remember the current character status based on the save file?

I'd say you're fairly safe there. Updating the mod from 6.0.5.3 to 6.1 should remember existing piercing healing times. However a new piercing slot has become available (it was on the empty piercing box menu for ages now) but the new slot's behaving a bit buggy at the moment so maybe don't get that new one done 'til the mod updates again.

I'm not sure why Radient Raiment might be buggy for you specifically. Is it just Radient Raiment? Try some of the other hairdressers as well (like the one in the alchemist's in Whiterun or the one in Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften). See if it goes slow and buggy around them as well?

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

There is a piece of paper on top a barrel just when you enter the Hall of Attainment, to your left.

I changed all quest starts to "pieces of paper", to avoid some issues.

i read the paper and there no quest given is there something wrong ?

my character is a male Also it doesnt trigger even when speakin with lena is there a requirement ?
EDIT : still tried tried nothing in my opinion is just doesnt work the old way quest was working fine with me now with the paper nothing seems to work i need halp

8 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

i read the paper and there no quest given is there something wrong ?

my character is a male Also it doesnt trigger even when speakin with lena is there a requirement ?
EDIT : still tried tried nothing in my opinion is just doesnt work the old way quest was working fine with me now with the paper nothing seems to work i need halp

I have the same problem, picked up note/paper talked to Lena, but nothing happens, no queststart, no conversation option (female PC).

Thanks Balgin,  I was able to update to 6.1 and seems fine.  I don't seem to have a problem with the game slowing down in other shops with vendors from this mod, so I'm still investigating that.  But it is playable in Solitude so far.

The next thing I'm trying to figure out is how to get a specific nose piercing to work.  I recently got the message that I could wear any left nostril piercing now, so I went and got the stud un-soldered and proceeded to wear the "Nose Piercing" from the KS Jewelry mod with no problem.  However, when I try to use the "IJ Nath" (with several color variations, named 'IJ Nath 1' through 'IJ Nath 12') from the mod "[Melodic] Indian Jewels" https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-indian-28521897 which also uses slot 55, and then check with the vendor, it is showing my left nostril as "empty".  I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to have the mod recognize this piece as a nose piercing.  I read on page 4 of this thread that the mod uses heuristics to determine if a nose piercing can be worn effectively, but it doesn't seem like it's picking this up.  Is there anything I need to do to get this to work?

(attached picture of what the piercing looks like)

Nath.bmp

10 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Thanks Balgin,  I was able to update to 6.1 and seems fine.  I don't seem to have a problem with the game slowing down in other shops with vendors from this mod, so I'm still investigating that.  But it is playable in Solitude so far.

The next thing I'm trying to figure out is how to get a specific nose piercing to work.  I recently got the message that I could wear any left nostril piercing now, so I went and got the stud un-soldered and proceeded to wear the "Nose Piercing" from the KS Jewelry mod with no problem.  However, when I try to use the "IJ Nath" (with several color variations, named 'IJ Nath 1' through 'IJ Nath 12') from the mod "[Melodic] Indian Jewels" https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-indian-28521897 which also uses slot 55, and then check with the vendor, it is showing my left nostril as "empty".  I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to have the mod recognize this piece as a nose piercing.  I read on page 4 of this thread that the mod uses heuristics to determine if a nose piercing can be worn effectively, but it doesn't seem like it's picking this up.  Is there anything I need to do to get this to work?

(attached picture of what the piercing looks like)

Nath.bmp 861.11 kB · 2 downloads

I believe I have figured out how to resolve this.   I re-read that post on page 4 and decided to try an experiment.  I will give some basic step by step directions in case anyone runs into a nose piercing that shows as empty.  I'm using Mod Organizer, so I have TES5Edit set up as something I can run from within that program.  If you don't already have that set up, there are other places that can explain that part.

1. Open TES5Edit, right click the mod list and choose Select None

2. In the Filter field, type part of the mods name that you want to edit, select the check box next to the name in the list, press OK

(In my case, it's [Melodic] Indian Jewels.esp)

3. On the left hand pane, expand the mod with the + sign, and + Armor

4. Select the record you want to modify, for example, IJ Nath 7

5. On the right pane you will see the information for that record.  Make sure the BOD2 field (First Person Flags (sorted) is only showing slot "55 - Unnamed" as being used for this armor piece.  If it's using some other slot, these directions won't work probably.

6. Look for FULL - Name and right click the name of the piece, choose Edit

7. You will now see a scary looking warning message.  You should probably only click Yes if you are REALLY sure you want to edit the .esp file.

8. Clear out the value field and type Nose Piercing 7 and click OK

9. If that's the only one you want to change, click the 3 lines in the upper left corner of the TES5Edit window and click Save

10. Make sure the "Backup Plugins" checkbox is checked, just in case.  If you end up wanting to revert back, you can do a search on your drive for the name of the esp and you should find the backup version (it changes the extension on the filename for the backup file)

You can make similar changes for as many nose piercings as your mod may have, and then click save after making all the changes.  However, you may want to only change 1 record first and then test it to see if it worked before investing more time than needed.  In my case, this has a total of 13 entries for all the different color variations.  It seems like Immersive Hair Growth and Styling is simply looking for the words "Nose Piercing" so you can add a number after that and it should still work.

If anyone has any suggestions to update these directions to make it more clear, or if I have done something silly and this is not even needed, please let me know.

Edit: Added slot info

On 4/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

so am not the only one here

On 4/23/2020 at 10:21 AM, Hanshurtig11 said:

I have the same problem, picked up note/paper talked to Lena, but nothing happens, no queststart, no conversation option (female PC).

Cannot confirm.

Only male characters can start the Dibella quest, which is intended.

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

4. Select the record you want to modify, for example, IJ Nath 7

Much easier solution: I'll add these nose rings to the search pattern of the script.

The following pattern should be correct:

(ItemSlot == 55) && (StringUtil.Find(PiercingName ,"IJ Nath",0) >= 0)

(It will look slightly different in the script.)

Just need to make sure that there aren't any false positives. :)

Thanks for this mod! I really loved the Diabella Quest so far.

The only minor issue I had was the part when you have to walk around in town. The npcs are probably supposed to approach you, but nothing happened until I talked to some of them.

6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Much easier solution: I'll add these nose rings to the search pattern of the script.

The following pattern should be correct:

(ItemSlot == 55) && (StringUtil.Find(PiercingName ,"IJ Nath",0) >= 0)

(It will look slightly different in the script.)

Just need to make sure that there aren't any false positives. :)

Thanks so much Emily :)  I never knew that I was a fashion addict before, but your mod has opened my eyes. ;)