Can't wait to see what's next in store. I'd love to see a tanning feature, or perhaps getting better posture (new movement animations) upon completing high heel training. Keep up the great work and thanks again!

At this time, I have no plans to add poses/animations, because this is a complicated matter I have no experience with. Maybe in a few years ... or if somebody else could help out, that would be wonderful.

Anyway, I feel like I read how to do this somewhere but I can't for the life of me find where I did.  When I start a new game I'd like to start with a fully pierced character but I can only find piercing tools for the navel and earlobes.  There is another piercing tool and piercing needle but when I click on either of those items nothing happens.  Is there anyway I can get my character fully pierced before leaving the LAL cell?  I guess as a last resort I could use console commands to spawn the vendors in my cell but I'd like to know if there's another supported way through the mod first.  Thank you for everything!

Indeed there are only navel and earlobe piercing kits. These are actually debug items (because there were some issues with these piercing slots in a previous version). If you want more piercings right from the start, you need to spawn Tris in the cell.

You might want to look at JSONUtil from PapyrusUtils (since you you already use StorageUtil, if I have seen that correctly from skimming your code), this means probably not much efford.

You might also look at the functions ExportSettings/ImportSettings in dcur_mcmconfig.psc in Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL), which does that for that mod.

(Ok, that are not ini-files but json, but that are still text-files, which might easyly be externally edited)

Yes, PapyrusUtils is already in, so I will check this out. Thank you!

next version is up:

v. 5.1.3

- may now save and load custom hairstyles to the config file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsCustomStyles.json

- dyed hair should now show correctly after a save game load

- fixed some issues with buzz cut makeover

- moved texture and sound files to the "texture & sound pack", so you need to install that file as well

Don't forget to download and install the sound&texture pack (you can remove the old sound pack). This needs to be done only once.

Thanks goes to gnaddelwarz for helping out with the import/export script.

next version is up:

v. 5.1.3

- may now save and load custom hairstyles to the config file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsCustomStyles.json

- moved texture and sound files to the "texture & sound pack", so you need to install that file as well

Don't forget to download and install the sound&texture pack (you can remove the old sound pack). This needs to be done only once.

you're my hero

next version is up:

v. 5.1.3

Thanks goes to gnaddelwarz for helping out with the import/export script.

Excited to see a new version, this may be a no-duh but I was hoping since the post about 5.1 to 5.2 not needing a new save that I could just install this ontop of my old save but this may not be the case.  I installed the new version and I still need to toggle frequent hair checks in the mcm for dyed hair to show on save game load.  

Excited to see a new version, this may be a no-duh but I was hoping since the post about 5.1 to 5.2 not needing a new save that I could just install this ontop of my old save but this may not be the case.  I installed the new version and I still need to toggle frequent hair checks in the mcm for dyed hair to show on save game load.

It should work with a current save. Please try again to save and load. If you have a slow computer, maybe I need to increase the refresh delay (currently color refreshes once, 2 secs after each savegame load).

Hello!

I've been wanting to try this mod out for a while in its full form as I love the concept...but...(I run a pretty heavily modded game in general) however, past two installations have made my game files so large that they cannot actually load in even utilizing pre-load mods and such. This isn't a case of "load in somewhere else" like, I can be in the starting dungeon (alt start) and the moment I configure Immersive hair and transition out, the game will crash.

Obviously, easy answer is to remove some mods :-)

Clearly, since I'm asking, I'm not looking to do that yet ^_^

I didn't see any conflicts, so I suppose it's more a matter of available RAM and such on my end (16GB RAM, a 4GB video card, and 12-core 5.0 ghz processor), but before I suddenly give up and realize my beast of a machine can't handle something, I thought I'd let you have a look and see if there actually is something that would prevent me from loading in.

So have a look! if you have any ideas, I'm open to them :-) Otherwise, I'll probably just create a separate NMM load for this mod.

Masters for Save 193 - Marian Fort Dunstad 03.31.40.ess:

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.4]
06 ApachiiHairMales.esm
07 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
08 ApachiiHair.esm
09 WM Flora Fixes.esp
0A hdtHighHeel.esm
0B Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0C SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]
0D ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0E CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]
0F SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]
10 Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]
11 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
12 Inn Girls Resources.esm
13 daymoyl.esm
14 AnimFurnitureDemo.esm
15 WorkingGallows.esm
16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
17 DeviousFramework.esm
18 dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
19 TERAArmors.esm
1A SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
1B Heretical Resources.esm
1C ZazExtensionPack.esm
1D HighResTexturePack01.esp
1E HighResTexturePack02.esp
1F HighResTexturePack03.esp
20 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.2.0]
21 Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
22 Kaw's Claws.esp
23 RaceMenu.esp
24 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
25 TrueEyes.esp
26 Babette.esp
27 The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
28 AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
29 KS Hairdo's.esp
2A SexLab_Solutions.esp
2B Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
2C Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
2D SLKidnapped.esp
2E xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
2F xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
30 Immersive Wenches.esp
31 SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
32 FtM_3.esp
33 FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
++ Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
34 Immersive Weapons.esp
35 WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
36 Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
37 Tera Armor Level List.esp
38 Better Vampires.esp
39 RegnPiercings.esp
3A KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
3B FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
3C BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
3D SkyUI.esp
3E AchieveThat.esp
3F Captured Dreams.esp
40 BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
41 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
42 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
43 Escape the Cell.esp
44 SimpleSlavery.esp
45 Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp [Version 3.0]
46 DeadlyMutilation.esp
47 Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.2.esp
48 Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
49 Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
4A HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
4B ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp
4C UNP Spice Gear.esp
4D Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
4E WetandCold.esp
4F WetandCold - Ashes.esp
50 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
51 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
52 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
53 XPMSE.esp
54 SlaveTats.esp
55 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
56 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
57 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
58 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
59 FNIS.esp
5A MilkModNEW.esp
5B MilkModNEW HF.esp
5C MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
5D MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
5E MoreNastyCritters.esp
5F SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
60 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
61 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
62 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
63 SexLabDefeat.esp
64 BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
65 CoCo_TDM2.esp
66 HeroineDistress.esp
67 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
68 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
69 SMUTBDS.esp
6A Devious Cidhna.esp
6B MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicNB.esp
6C CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
6D SexLab_Dialogues.esp
6E HN66-1_Litheria_BBP_OUTFITS.esp
6F HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
70 adcSexlife.esp
71 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
72 AngrimApprentice.esp
73 Deviously Enslaved.esp
74 SOS - Shop.esp
75 daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
++ Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
76 Apropos.esp
77 SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
78 zzEstrus.esp
79 immersive wenches -hotfix patch-.esp
7A SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
7B SexlabAchievement.esp
7C SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
7D SpousesEnhanced.esp
7E EstrusChaurus.esp
7F DragonPriestMaskQuestMarkers.esp
80 SexLab-Parasites.esp
81 The Manipulator.esp
82 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
83 GSRDivorce.esp
84 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]
85 sextoys-calyps-2.esp
86 TradeBarter.esp
87 MrBs-UniqueLoot.esp
88 Devious Deviants.esp
89 DeviousToys.esp
8A Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
8B Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
8C Elewin Jewelry.esp
8D Gatti12Jewelry.esp
8E LeftHandRings.esp [Version 1.5]
8F LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp [Version 1.5]
90 NewmillerPiercings3.esp
91 NewmillerPiercings2.esp
92 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
93 Zipsuit.esp
94 Dual Sheath Redux.esp
95 selobl_DarkLillith.esp
96 MashupUNP.esp
97 TavernClothes-MTM.esp
98 zzLSAR.esp
99 SLAnimLoader.esp
9A SLAL_K4Anims.esp
9B SAP.esp
9C SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
9D SLALAnimObj.esp
9E NibblesAnimObjects.esp
9F ZAZDeviousBindings.esp
A0 UIExtensions.esp
A1 CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
A2 AddItemMenu.esp
A3 12FemaleBrows.esp
A4 NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
A5 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
A6 Jennifer.esp
A7 LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
A8 ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
A9 SLKidnapped_DeviousAddon.esp
AA Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.1.4]
AB da_alternate_start_extension.esp
AC ccas_starts.esp
AD ImmerSlave.esp
AE Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
AF Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
B0 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
B1 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
B2 SexistGuards.esp
B3 RutahTattooPack.esp
B4 BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

It should work with a current save. Please try again to save and load. If you have a slow computer, maybe I need to increase the refresh delay (currently color refreshes once, 2 secs after each savegame load).

You know what, it's probably that.  I have a heavily modded game and for some reason a few of my mods feel the need to update on every loaded game so I bet other mods are just kicking your save game update out.  I've saved, and loaded multiple times after update and nothing kicked the auto update into play.  Is there anyway you could provide me with a file that would have maybe a 10 second or even 15 second delay? 

Off the top of my head I really can't remember which mods update on a game load, but I know that, for example, my characters always load with black hair and it takes 1 or two seconds for the normal hair color to load.  

Edit: I imagine that increasing the wait time could be achieved by just changing Utility.Wait(2.0) in ypsPiercingTicker.psc from the 2.0 value to a higher one?  Sorry I've never compiled a script for skyrim before, would I just use the creation kit to compile it?  I'm so paranoid that I'm going to mess something up. 

Hello!

I've been wanting to try this mod out for a while in its full form as I love the concept...but...(I run a pretty heavily modded game in general) however, past two installations have made my game files so large that they cannot actually load in even utilizing pre-load mods and such. This isn't a case of "load in somewhere else" like, I can be in the starting dungeon (alt start) and the moment I configure Immersive hair and transition out, the game will crash.

I didn't see any conflicts, so I suppose it's more a matter of available RAM and such on my end (16GB RAM, a 4GB video card, and 12-core 5.0 ghz processor), but before I suddenly give up and realize my beast of a machine can't handle something, I thought I'd let you have a look and see if there actually is something that would prevent me from loading in.

So have a look! if you have any ideas, I'm open to them :-) Otherwise, I'll probably just create a separate NMM load for this mod.

Hey, your computer should be able to handle a heavily modded skyrim.  If your running on windows 10 then there is a driver bug that doesn't let dx9 games like skyrim use more than 4gb of vram so your card should be okay, 16gb ram should be fine as long as you aren't running 100 windows of chrome or something while trying to play, and a 12-core 5 ghz processor???? holy crap I'm assuming that's a 6 core hyperthreaded processor and a mistype on the ghz because that's a really good cpu.  

Anywho, I know you said you've already tried things, but what fixed loading a heavily modded skyrim for me was using something called crash fixes ontop of using enboost ( though enb may be unnecessary, i don't use the enb graphics enhancing mods but the engine that makes those possible has a bunch of performance fixes for skyrim you can get it here).  After installing crash fixes I'd recommend going over to CrashFixPlugin.ini and setting UseOSAallocators=1.  Let me know if that works. 

Edit: I imagine that increasing the wait time could be achieved by just changing Utility.Wait(2.0) in ypsPiercingTicker.psc from the 2.0 value to a higher one?  Sorry I've never compiled a script for skyrim before, would I just use the creation kit to compile it?  I'm so paranoid that I'm going to mess something up.

Yes, it's that easy!

But if you have this issue, probably many others have as well. So I will increase the delay in the next update (that people with faster loading rate will have to wait a few seconds won't hurt much).

You can also compile the script yourself in CreationKit. It is not really difficult. However, you will have to load several other dependencies (script source files of other mods).

I already have the crash fixes and enb booster in with the allocators set to 1. In hindsight, I should have saved one of my log files to share which part is loading in when the house of cards comes down. There was always a delay in the previous version when it would crash - once it started processing for hair length and such, that's when the crash would happen.

And I misspoke on the GPU - it's 8-core 5ghz - regardless, the thing hulks out :-)

Hello!

Hey, your computer should be able to handle a heavily modded skyrim.  If your running on windows 10 then there is a driver bug that doesn't let dx9 games like skyrim use more than 4gb of vram so your card should be okay, 16gb ram should be fine as long as you aren't running 100 windows of chrome or something while trying to play, and a 12-core 5 ghz processor???? holy crap I'm assuming that's a 6 core hyperthreaded processor and a mistype on the ghz because that's a really good cpu.  

Anywho, I know you said you've already tried things, but what fixed loading a heavily modded skyrim for me was using something called crash fixes ontop of using enboost ( though enb may be unnecessary, i don't use the enb graphics enhancing mods but the engine that makes those possible has a bunch of performance fixes for skyrim you can get it here).  After installing crash fixes I'd recommend going over to CrashFixPlugin.ini and setting UseOSAallocators=1.  Let me know if that works. 

Yes, it's that easy!

But if you have this issue, probably many others have as well. So I will increase the delay in the next update (that people with faster loading rate will have to wait a few seconds won't hurt much).

You can also compile the script yourself in CreationKit. It is not really difficult. However, you will have to load several other dependencies (script source files of other mods).

Put off learning how to use the papyrus compiler for a long time, finally took the time to learn how to use it and read it's error output.  Turns out I was missing a bunch of the loose files for mods that this one depends on but finally got it working.  Anyway, I changed the wait time from it's initial value to 30 seconds and the hair still won't auto update.  So not really sure what's going on there.  Need to step away from this for now though.  

IMPORTANT BETA ANNOUNCEMENT:

The FNIS bug struck again. Sorry for any trouble.

Please remove any recent updates (5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.3) and use v. 5.1.3.1 instead (just posted).

Also run FNIS for users again.

(You may still continue to use existing save games. Also, the import/export function for custom hair styles is not affected.)

I beg your pardon? "The" FNIS bug? 

How come you know what I don't know?

It is "The FNIS bug of this mod ", a rogue FNIS_aa2.pex file in my installation package, causing unpredictable issues of all kinds. Has nothing to do with the wonderful FNIS mod itself :)

(The bug appeared already a few months ago, but hopefully is now history...) :angel:

Please remove any recent updates (5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.3) and use v. 5.1.3.1 instead (just posted).

Also run FNIS for users again.

(You may still continue to use existing save games. Also, the import/export function for custom hair styles is not affected.)

More than cleaning up older versions, you also need to:

- delete FNIS_aa.pex from your Data/scripts folder

- reinstall FNIS to make sure you have the latest version

Otherwise the stray file will remain in your folder after you reinstall YPS.

I love this mod, any thoughts about adding some sort of perfume system?  maybe with cheap perfumes that does nothing more than sate the player's perfume addiction, to medium cost perfumes that will slightly raise the arousal of select people around you (like maybe just the women, just the men, animals, specific species of animal, or some combination of the previous options), all the way to high cost perfumes that could cause stalking!  I know PSQ has a script that raises the arousal of everyone around a succubus player character, so that may give you ideas about how to implement. 

I already have the crash fixes and enb booster in with the allocators set to 1. In hindsight, I should have saved one of my log files to share which part is loading in when the house of cards comes down. There was always a delay in the previous version when it would crash - once it started processing for hair length and such, that's when the crash would happen.

And I misspoke on the GPU - it's 8-core 5ghz - regardless, the thing hulks out :-)

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you, I've had a bunch going on recently which has hogged my attention.  Hmmm.... Well... make sure you have the memory settings set up correctly in your enb ini files, I think the default values for like memory allocation is like 2gb instead of the max 4gb.  It's been a while since I looked at that file but I'm assuming you already took care of it.  Hmmmm, do you happen to have a bunch of unactivated esp files in your data folder? To be clear, I mean a good chunk more than those that are activated in your load order?  Weird bugs can pop up by having an excess number of esp's (even if they aren't activated) in your data folder.  You can use tools like wrye bash which will auto detect if you have too many files and rename all your unloaded esp's into esp.ghost files to go around this issue.  Other than that, I'm not entirely sure what to do other than making sure you iron out any potential mod conflicts.  TES5edit does a decent job telling you what mods modify the same files.  You can also use the tool to clean the vanilla master files.  

I cant install it with NMM. It will just stop the Download. The 1/2 Installing will increase like this : 1/2,2/3/3/4 .....

Tried installing the Textures first . Not working.

Please Fix or tell me if im doing something wrong.

I don't really use NMM, more of a manual installer myself (I know, very not recommended but I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to my modded files) but there's a way around this in the mean time if NMM isn't playing nice.  You can just download the zip files through your browser, open them up and extract the folders to your skyrim data folder.  After everthing is unzipped, open up NMM and make sure yps mod is activated in your load order.  

I love this mod, any thoughts about adding some sort of perfume system? maybe with cheap perfumes that does nothing more than sate the player's perfume addiction, to medium cost perfumes that will slightly raise the arousal of select people around you (like maybe just the women, just the men, animals, specific species of animal, or some combination of the previous options), all the way to high cost perfumes that could cause stalking! I know PSQ has a script that raises the arousal of everyone around a succubus player character, so that may give you ideas about how to implement.

Actually I have already thought about a perfume system, but haven't explored the possibilities very much. Thank you for your suggestions!

I cant install it with NMM. It will just stop the Download. The 1/2 Installing will increase like this : 1/2,2/3/3/4 .....

Tried installing the Textures first . Not working.

Please Fix or tell me if im doing something wrong.

I don't really use NMM, more of a manual installer myself (I know, very not recommended but I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to my modded files) but there's a way around this in the mean time if NMM isn't playing nice.  You can just download the zip files through your browser, open them up and extract the folders to your skyrim data folder.  After everthing is unzipped, open up NMM and make sure yps mod is activated in your load order.

I am a very satisfied user of the Wrye Bash mod manager.

Simple to use, yet gives a lot of control to the user.

Manual installing has the problem that uninstalling a mod is cumbersome, and file conflicts might ruin the Skyrim installation.

I am a very satisfied user of the Wrye Bash mod manager.

Simple to use, yet gives a lot of control to the user.

Manual installing has the problem that uninstalling a mod is cumbersome, and file conflicts might ruin the Skyrim installation.

Yes, very cumbersome, when I first started modding skyrim I used NMM but after a while I realized it was overwriting/moving files in my mod folder without telling me and not even during an installation process causing all sorts of problems.  Looked into it a very long time ago and turns out that was a 'feature.'  I was pretty upset, I think I looked at MO or an early version of it as an alternative but it looked like it did even more weird things than NMM, so I decided I was just going to be a manual user, keeping notes on what I installed, what overwrote what, and making backups of overwritten files.  Back then I didn't think I would ever go over 50 mods... so it was frustrating but manageable.  Now though, with how heavily modded my game is, I wish I had found a good mod organizer or just took the afternoon to code a simple mod organizer that would copy/paste files, keep logs and backup files before overwrite in something like C or matlab instead of going manual.  It's a headache and makes mod installation take much longer than it should.  

Anyway, I had some time so I played around some more with my hair not auto... dying(?) on load.  I inserted some new lines into ypsPlayerSavegameLoad.psc, and ypsPiercingTicker to see if the new scripts were even running (using the Debug.Notification function).  Sadly, whatever changes I made to the scripts wouldn't show up for my old save game.  So, I started a new save game, set up everything in mcm like my old one and tested to see if the new scripts showed up and they did!  So, it looks like the old scripts were baked into my old save and I couldn't overwrite them.  I even tried using a save cleaner to remove the script and script instances in my old save but it just made everything worse. 

As a side note, I'm not familiar with papyrus, but I did notice that the function SaveGameLoad in ypsPlayerSavegameLoad didn't have a capitalized g, I guess Papyrus isn't a heavily typed language but I changed that around just in case, I also changed the Utility.Wait function to wait for 5 seconds instead of 2 (i haven't tested the default yet but I have a feeling it would be fine).  Anywho it looks like it's worknig now.  I'll need to play some more with the save file to be a 100 percent sure but I don't see any reason why it will stop working now that the new scripts are loaded into my game. 

phew... I need to learn how to type less while still getting my point across

As a side note, I'm not familiar with papyrus, but I did notice that the function SaveGameLoad in ypsPlayerSavegameLoad didn't have a capitalized g, I guess Papyrus isn't a heavily typed language but I changed that around just in case.

Glad that it worked for you. I will also modify the time in the next update.

Papyrus indeed ignores capitalization, which is convenient when coding, but can also cause problems, e.g. if you try to concat the strings "one" and "two" and find out that the result is "ONEtwo".

-------
Many thanks again for all your suggestions. While pondering upon the papyrusutil import/export script, I suddenly realized that it would be much better for you (and for me) to read all preconfigured hairstyles (as well as the default styles) from external configuration files.

So here comes the new version, v. 5.1.4

• any third party hairstyle mod can now be included to the preset hair styles by the user; location of the configuration data is: Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\<hairmodname.esp>.json
  • you are very welcome to share additional hair mod configuration files on the message board; the file “KS Hairdo's.esp.json” contains a description how to configure hairstyles
  • KS Hairdo's.esp is now the recommended standard hair collection for this mod; other preconfigured mods are KS HDT Hair, LoverlyHairstylesCE and Merida Hair
  • about 200 additional hairstyles from KS Hairdo’s are now preconfigured, adding up to a total of about 300 preset hairstyles; more to come
  • default styles for each hairlength stage are now also user configurable; they are read from the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairDefault.json upon mod initialization or when importing custom hairstyles
  • added 8 more hair colors
  • hair makeovers now cost money (it was never meant to be free); the price can be set in MCM
  • fixed several instances of stuck long hair (“Tangled” bug)
  • increased the hair color refresh time after a game load to 5 seconds
  • reduced the number of GetFormFromFile() calls in the script, and delayed the mod initialization routine by 5 seconds; both will improve stability of this mod
  • fixed a few issues with ponytail and braid makeovers