Ok, I think it's not a problem with this mod, when I switch everything off it still happens, just less frequently. Since SL Hormones updates the body shape when other mods do it, I guess the problem lies there.

SL inflation framework handles a bunch of mods and makes them play nice together by taking over. 

After being forced to select a hairlength (Would prefer it if this did pop on character creation or you could cancel the option) and I go back into Racemenu the slider no longer selects hairstyles but the numbers are now in the tens of thousands, some negative.

Short of uninstalling the mod is there anyway to get control of my hair back, or at least see the hair styles again so I can use the custom option in MCM?

Ok, I think it's not a problem with this mod, when I switch everything off it still happens, just less frequently. Since SL Hormones updates the body shape when other mods do it, I guess the problem lies there.

SL inflation framework handles a bunch of mods and makes them play nice together by taking over. 

Thanks, with this I could check which mods modify my body. But I found out that none of the mods that register with SL inflation framework were responsible. What happens to me is that I get an inflated butt, and whenever I reset it using racemenu, it comes back after some time. To be sure, I uninstalled YPS fashion, used a save cleaner and the problem was finally gone (I played a long time just to be sure). So somehow when ypsfashion does one of its periodic checks it resets my body or at least some nodes of it.

I am working on making Hormones compatible with YPS. 

Make sure you use the NetImmerse Override option in Hormones. That should help with body shape refresh issues.

After being forced to select a hairlength (Would prefer it if this did pop on character creation or you could cancel the option) and I go back into Racemenu the slider no longer selects hairstyles but the numbers are now in the tens of thousands, some negative.

Short of uninstalling the mod is there anyway to get control of my hair back, or at least see the hair styles again so I can use the custom option in MCM?

The point of the hair growth mod is to control your hair length. But in future, you can of course disable this feature.

The racemenu slider showing negative numbers is a bug. Thanks for reporting it. Did you install the required hair mods (Lovely + KS HDT)?

The alpha should be used in the following way:

- it is recommended to install the hair mods (LH+KS)

- at the initial hair length selection, choose a very long hair length (if you didn't install the hair mods, choose an initial length of "armpit length" or shorter, except "ear length")

- configure the hair style you prefer as custom hair style (for a certain length)

- use the scissors to cut your hair to that length (and the custom hair style you just configured should show up as a choice)

The racemenu slider showing negative numbers is a bug. Thanks for reporting it. Did you install the required hair mods (Lovely + KS HDT)?

Not entirely convinced the bug is with your mod, it might have been the "custom" race mod I was using at the time.

I have removed this mod but only to try and fix the hair styles issue (which it didn't do) so it's likely to go back at some point.

Yes I have both LH and KS

I am working on making Hormones compatible with YPS. 

Make sure you use the NetImmerse Override option in Hormones. That should help with body shape refresh issues.

After some testing I found out my problem has nothing to do with Hormones. I thought my body was periodically set back to some inflated intermediate shape that I had when I installed YPS immersive fashion 5, but I was wrong.

The problem must be somewhere between YPSfashion and KS hairstyles. I noticed I get an inflated butt even when I start a new game with minimum amount of mods. It happens right after I get the message box about the initial hair length. If I choose length 10 or more which coincides with KS hairs), I get an inflated butt which is then periodically restored even if I set it back to 1 using racemenu. If I start a new game without KS hairs, the problem is gone even if I choose length 10 or more. That means I now know how to solve the problem, but it is still strange.

Edit: I found the solution! There is a file called HDT BBP fix for KS hairdos on nexus, that solved the problem.

Edit: I found the solution! There is a file called HDT BBP fix for KS hairdos on nexus, that solved the problem.

Ah, so it was an issue with KS HDT hair. Good to keep that in mind!

Maybe it's time for a little progress report. Most of the scripting for the next version (probably beta) has been completed, but I still need to create the forms and do a lot of testing. I hope the next update will be ready in 4-6 weeks from now.

A few words on some upcoming features:

Hairstyles:

Generally, this mod assumes that you have natural straight (or slightly wavy hair). If you prefer naturally curled hair, you may set up your own set of custom hairstyles.

In total there will be 19 different hair length stages (4 more than in alpha).

1: bald

2: short stubbles

3: long stubbles

4: cropped

5: ear length

6: chin length

7: neck length

8: shoulder length

9: armpit length

10: bra strap length

11: mid back length

12: waist length

13: hip length

14: tailbone length

15: classic length

16: mid-thigh length

17: knee length

18: calf length

19: ankle length

The character's hair growths slowly over time. At default speed, you need to wait for about 1-3 in-game months before reaching the next hair length stage.

At each hair length stage, a different selection of hairstyles becomes available.

There are different kinds of hairstyles:

• Default hairstyles: These are applied once your hair grows to a longer stage, once your hair is cut to a shorter stage, when your "standard hairstyle" (see below) is removed with a comb, or when your perm is removed by a hairdresser. Default hairstyles are preconfigured as straight hairstyles. You can also define custom hairstyles as default hairstyles (which may for example be curly).
  • Standard hairstyles: A selection of (straight) hairstyles. If you currently have the default hairstyle or another standard hairstyle, you may style your hair yourself to any standard (or the default) hairstyle at any time.
  • Permed hairstyles: Special curly hairstyles. May only be applied by hairdresser. If permed, you can no longer style your hair to a standard style. You need to wait for a (configurable) amount of days, until you can perm your hair again, or ask the hairdresser to remove your perm, or (optional) get your permed hair cut away.
  • Braids: May be applied by yourself if you hair is long enough, supposed that you have a default/standard hair style. May be removed at any time by yourself.
  • Ponytails: works exactly the same as braids
  • Buzzed nape: A special set of hairstyles, only available for neck and shoulder length hair. May only be applied by a hairdresser. May not be styled by yourself. To remove a “buzzed nape”, you need to let your hair grow to armpit length, or ask the hairdresser to cut it to ear length (or shorter).
  • Mohawk: May only be applied by a hairdresser. May not be styled by yourself (unless to another mohawk). Will require constant shaving of your head sides. Only way to remove a mohawk is to get your head completely shaved. May cause certain buffs/debuffs in a future update.
There will be a preconfigured selection of about 100 female hairstyles of these various types.

The following items can be crafted or bought from vendors:

• Comb (or brush): Used to revert a standard/braided/ponytail hairstyle to the default hairstyle. Has no effect on other hairstyles (though you can comb/brush your hair with it).
  • Shampoo: Used to style your default or standard hair to another standard hairstyle. Has no effect on other hairstyles (though you can wash your hair with it).
  • Elastic hair band: Click on it to apply/remove a braid or ponytail.
  • Shaving cream / shaving knife: Used to keep your mohawk or bald head in shape.
In future updates, the following items from the alpha version will only be available for debugging/testing. Not obtainable in game, can be conjured in console.
  • Perm lotion
  • Hair dye
  • Scissors
I hope I can get all this done until mid February.

Ah, so it was an issue with KS HDT hair. Good to keep that in mind!

The tricky thing and reason it took me so long to figure it out was that I've been using KS hairdos for a long time without encountering that problem. When I selected one of these hairstyles during character generation, the body would not change, so I didn't suspect the hair mod to be the problem. Apparently, the change only occurs when the hairstyle is changed "externally" by another mod. Since nobody else seems to have encountered the issue, I don't know if it's worth mentioning in the "Issues and Debugging" section, but considering how difficult it was to figure it out, maybe it would be a good idea.

Got a small problem with hair clipping:

Everytime the mod updates the hair length (while wearing a hat etc.), my hairstyle is reapplied and this happens:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32523042/enb2017_01_2013_45_20_36.jpg.html

Can be solved with re-equipping the helmet but it's kinda annoying to do that every time.

I'm using v5.0.1.2 and have a custom hairlist for the different stages (shown hairstyle is 0BlackBulletF from KS Hairdos).

I don't know why but my high heel training feature speed debuff not work after V3.4.1, which means V3.4.1 works.

I tried V4.4.0 and V5.0.1.2(ALPHA), both of them do not have speed debuff but they have "stuck on high heels" idle animation.

Do you know why or what different on speed debuff between V3.4.1 and later version? 

I don't know why but my high heel training feature speed debuff not work after V3.4.1, which means V3.4.1 works.

I tried V4.4.0 and V5.0.1.2(ALPHA), both of them do not have speed debuff but they have "stuck on high heels" idle animation.

Do you know why or what different on speed debuff between V3.4.1 and later version? 

Hi all,

After I compare the high heels scripts of V3.4.1 and V5.0.1.2(ALPHA), I found there is a little difference:

In V5.0.1.2 about ankle chain and shock boots parts:

bool Function PlayerWearsShockBoots()

if Game.GetModByName("Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") != 255  ; DCL installed
return PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)==Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0002ab3d,"Deviously Cursed Loot.esp")
else
return false
endif
endfunction

if Game.GetModByName("Deviously Cursed Loot.esp") != 255  ; DCL installed
DCLLegCuffs = PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask53)
return  ( (DCLLegCuffs==Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0006f30b,"Deviously Cursed Loot.esp")) ||  (DCLLegCuffs==Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00078233,"Deviously Cursed Loot.esp")) ||  (DCLLegCuffs==Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000a0e32,"Deviously Cursed Loot.esp")))
else
return false
endif

It seems V5.0.1.2(ALPHA) is consider "Deviously Cursed Loot", which does not take into account in V3.4.1.

These code snippet cause speed debuff does not works on normal high heels(However, bondage boots still works).

If I remove Deviously Cursed Loot, the speed debuff works for all high heels.

Emily, any idea about that?

Thanks,

Moonlove 

Got a small problem with hair clipping:

Everytime the mod updates the hair length (while wearing a hat etc.), my hairstyle is reapplied and this happens:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32523042/enb2017_01_2013_45_20_36.jpg.html

Can be solved with re-equipping the helmet but it's kinda annoying to do that every time.

I'm using v5.0.1.2 and have a custom hairlist for the different stages (shown hairstyle is 0BlackBulletF from KS Hairdos).

​Thanks for this bug report. I will add an MCM option to adjourn hairstyle updates as long as the player is wearing a helmet.

It seems V5.0.1.2(ALPHA) is consider "Deviously Cursed Loot", which does not take into account in V3.4.1.

These code snippet cause speed debuff does not works on normal high heels(However, bondage boots still works).

If I remove Deviously Cursed Loot, the speed debuff works for all high heels.

Emily, any idea about that?

I will take a look at it. I am planning to rewrite any code using GetFormFromFile anyway, because it causes high papyrus load.

Wonderful mod. thanks a lot. Always were looking for an immersive way to change the hairstyle without using the showracemenu.

Besides the previous tips of having the custom hairsystles exported/imported/saved. It would be wonderful to have the ability to directly configure it in the showracemenu and not in the MCM , like -

-> New game - racemenu - hair

Press custom Button , marks current hairstyle, pop up blends in ( choose which length to mark this hair 1,2,3,4.etc.)

And this would be saved like in a .json file as maria eden does with its outfits.

This would make it very comfortable and also push the possibilities to max. I personally use 3 hairmods with over 200 hairstyles which i never really use but actually would like to if its immersive.

I really enjoyed the sounds with bottle opening when applying nail polish but it doesn't play in the alpha version ... so I thought to report it in case it is not intentional :)

​Of course there is no plan to remove that sound. If it got lost by accident, I will add it back. :)

Besides the previous tips of having the custom hairsystles exported/imported/saved. It would be wonderful to have the ability to directly configure it in the showracemenu and not in the MCM , like -

-> New game - racemenu - hair

Press custom Button , marks current hairstyle, pop up blends in ( choose which length to mark this hair 1,2,3,4.etc.)

And this would be saved like in a .json file as maria eden does with its outfits.

Good idea. Hope I can make it work some time. Right now the focus is still on the basic features...

How are you supposed to shave?  I've bought shaving cream + a shaving razor. But clicking on them doesn't change anything it seems.  Is it supposed to use up a bottle of shaving cream when you click on it? Might be a bug on my end unless i'm missing something.  (Also tried the SOS shaving button, but that only gets rid of the 3d hair right?)  

Hey, thank you for working on this.  I see a lot of fun in store in the future with this mod.   I am having a small problem at the moment getting the hair growth and styling portion to work right.  It simply refuses to switch to the custom styles I've set.  I think this is user error more than likely but thought I would ask here to see if you can see where I'm going wrong.

For my Hair Pack, I'm using KS Hairs Renewal.  The non-hdt pack with 500+ styles.   I followed the instructions from the 1st page.  I set my hair length to 10, opened up race menu and got the name for the first style I was going to try (0Twiggy) and then put that style's code into the mod.  After I cut my hair to the appropriate length (Tried it on both Ear and Chin after reloads between both attempts) and nothing happened.  So I loaded it up again and checked the hair styles code and noticed there were two Twiggy's.  One had the HL affix at the end.  So I tried that one's code in slots 5, 6, and 7.  Nothing.  So at this point I'm at a loss.  I know the hairstyle works in Race Menu and I know your mod is changing hairs if I leave the default ones active.  Am I doing something wrong or did I find a hard incompatability somehow?  I noticed that all the KS Renewal styles had the double format, one with HL at the end and one without it.  At least the dozen or so I checked all did.

I got this mod mostly for the hair growth/styling and high heels training (slave girls can't run!). I'm liking it so far, but I was wondering if you have a console command I could use to set my PC's hair to a specific length. This way I can have it extremely long in my "new game" save file, then cut it to whatever length I want before actually starting the new game. (I have so many MCM's to configure that I keep one save file with the settings ready but not having started my PC's new life yet with LAL.)

I found the quest ID for the hair growth, but using "resetquest", "player.sqs", and "setstage" didn't help. A command to prompt the initial setup box would be ideal, really, so that I can change hair color as well if needed. Any help is appreciated!