is it possible to turn off armpit hair?

yeah from MCM menu you can turn every aspect of this mod on or off

@emily1673

I am facing a problem with latest version .. 5.0.1.2 .... Whenever the hair length check happens while I am on a horse ..... the horse flies up in the air very high and then glide a bit then it falls down and both me and the horse get killed from fall damage.

Hello, I'm still very much enjoying this mod but i've noticed a few bugs that I just wanted to report on. 

So, when in werewolf form the high heel detection is still active.  This means that sometimes your character will stumble because the mod doesn't detect the player wearing high heels.  About half the time, the werewolf gets stuck in the down position, unable to move or do anything, until the next high heel stumble is triggered which can be 1 hr+ of game time.  I've found a sorta work around where if you attack while going down then the animation is cancelled most of the time.  When loading a new game, I notice that the body piercing tattoos aren't visible from a short distance away from the body.  If you set free camera and get really close then they will re appear but disappear as soon as you set a little bit of more distance.  It's important to note that this only happens with your body tattoos and not with other body tattoos applied by slavetats.  A quick work around is to go to a new cell and reload vram which most of the time fixes the visibility issues.  I'm guessing that this is because your body tattoos are too high res.  I'm playing in windows 10 which has a bug where it only lets directx 9 programs access 4 gb (my cards have 8 gb of vram a piece) of vram so most of the time 4k textures don't load properly in my game.  So maybe release a lower res tattoo option? 

Finally, this isn't a bug but I just wanted to bring it to your attention, when you have deformed feet and you transform into a werewolf the speed debuff from not wearing high heels is still applied.  This can make the werewolf walk at very low speeds.  On the one hand, this sorta makes sense, your feet are crippled in human form so why would transforming into a werewolf suddenly heal your cripple?  On the other hand, wolves are digitigrade meaning they place most of their body weight on their toes, and it looks like the werewolf in skyrim is digitigrade as well.  So I could see another argument made for werewolf form being set naturally in a high heel position and thus the debuff shouldn't be applied.  Then, I could see an argument for there being no debuff applied in werewolf form because the transformation completely changes how your body works and thus would magically heal your cripple. 

Sorry for the lengthy post, I just want to add that I'm still playing the 4.4.0 version because of the notice about the 5.0.x version.  

i can't fully understand the guide here..after the pc got pierced (ears-navel-nipples) piercings gets unequipped ..what is wrong i 'm doing..??

After you get pierced .. you can only wear small starter studs because your body is still not healed ..... after a while of wearing studs ... your body will be healed and then you can wear all kinds of piercings.

You can adjust in the MCM how much it takes to be healed .... I my self prefer to make this process a little faster and boost it up a notch :D 

Thank you all for testing the mod!

I really love this mod thanks for making it!! I have to ask though do you plan to maybe add the ability to save our settings? Especially for the hair thing

Love the new changes but could you make an import/ export settings function? Having to type in 12-20 hairstyles each time you start a new game is a bit of a drag.

Rest assured, this will come later on. Also there will be about 100 preconfigured hairstyles, so you won't have to rely on custom styles that much.

But right now this is still in alpha :)

is it possible to turn off armpit hair?

yeah from MCM menu you can turn every aspect of this mod on or off

Actually armpit & pubic hair are turned off by default. You need to turn them on manually in MCM.

I am facing a problem with latest version .. 5.0.1.2 .... Whenever the hair length check happens while I am on a horse ..... the horse flies up in the air very high and then glide a bit then it falls down and both me and the horse get killed from fall damage.

I have never experienced this bug myself, but I know that sitting on a horse conflicts with changing the hairstyle. In a future update this will be solved (e.g. hairgrowth will cause force dismount).

I have also seen the flying horse problem. But that was with the body weight change in SL hormones (I've not installed the alpha version of IF, waiting patiently on a non alpha version :)). Fairly obvious with SL hormones as there is a debug.notification just as your horse takes off into the sky. 

why not:

while (PlayerRef.IsOnMount)

utility.wait(60)

endwhile

ChangeHairFunction()

Long time ago i wrote about a Hair growth mod here (1. Hair Grow Mod).  Everything is pretty much done by your mod, expect that that the character gets bald when she get hit by heavy fire attacks. Would that be possible to do? A helm would protect the hair, but if the player doesn't like it to wear a helm he/she could use a special hairwax against firedamage.

Edit: When the character shaves her vagina she may slips away and cuts herself causing bleeding. To stop the bleed the character has to place an adhesive bandage for atleast some hours.

Wouldn't it be safer for just skip hairgrowth events when the player is on a horse?

Forced dismounts can cause issues if you are in combat or near the edge of a hill for example.

why not:

while (PlayerRef.IsOnMount)
utility.wait(60)
endwhile
ChangeHairFunction()

... or something like that ;)

Hair growth events won't happen very often anyway.

Long time ago i wrote about a Hair growth mod here (1. Hair Grow Mod).  Everything is pretty much done by your mod, expect that that the character gets bald when she get hit by heavy fire attacks. Would that be possible to do? A helm would protect the hair, but if the player doesn't like it to wear a helm he/she could use a special hairwax against firedamage.

Edit: When the character shaves her vagina she may slips away and cuts herself causing bleeding. To stop the bleed the character has to place an adhesive bandage for atleast some hours.

Very interesting ideas. I'll put them on the list. :)

The first one is easier to implement.

Do you have a link to adhesive bandage meshes/textures?

So, when in werewolf form the high heel detection is still active.  This means that sometimes your character will stumble because the mod doesn't detect the player wearing high heels.  About half the time, the werewolf gets stuck in the down position, unable to move or do anything,...

When loading a new game, I notice that the body piercing tattoos aren't visible from a short distance away from the body.  ...I'm guessing that this is because your body tattoos are too high res.  ...

Finally, this isn't a bug but I just wanted to bring it to your attention, when you have deformed feet and you transform into a werewolf the speed debuff from not wearing high heels is still applied.  This can make the werewolf walk at very low speeds....

Thank you for the feedback.

Seems I should disable the highheel training when in werewolf form and to provide lower resolution textures. Both things are doable.

Very interesting ideas. I'll put them on the list. :)

The first one is easier to implement.

Do you have a link to adhesive bandage meshes/textures?

I know there is a mod/outfit where the character gets plasters for nipples and vagina, but it's hard to find. I try to find it, but maybe someone else already has a link.

Edit: Here i found it, but im sure there was also another mod with bigger plasters.

Love your mod and I had a little idea for an extra feature, tho not sure if it would be 'fitting' for your mod or to much effort to implement.

Since you (at least in the older one, havent tried the alpha ones yet, because... well alpha ;) ) have a tab for addictions I was wondering if you perhaps could add something like plug addiction? Because you already have the dependancy for devious devices anyways :blush:

Basicly my idea is that, if your char has been in chastity with plugs (say from quests, cursed loot events and the like) that after a while (maybe make this configurable) your char 'gets used to it' or starts missing them / gets addicted to the feeling of them?

Just an idea ofcourse :angel:

Love your mod and I had a little idea for an extra feature, tho not sure if it would be 'fitting' for your mod or to much effort to implement.

Since you (at least in the older one, havent tried the alpha ones yet, because... well alpha ;) ) have a tab for addictions I was wondering if you perhaps could add something like plug addiction? Because you already have the dependancy for devious devices anyways :blush:

Basicly my idea is that, if your char has been in chastity with plugs (say from quests, cursed loot events and the like) that after a while (maybe make this configurable) your char 'gets used to it' or starts missing them / gets addicted to the feeling of them?

Just an idea ofcourse :angel:

You don't have to be afraid of the "alpha". Just keep your old savegames. Uninstalling the alpha versions is safe and easy.

Some more "addiction" features are in the works. However, at the moment there are no plans for DD item addiction (aside from high heels).

You may want to look here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3090-devious-training/

dude,I don't know it's a bug or just I'm stupid,during I update this mod,after I unistall the old version,the PC's body become white,in the slavetats,there show that YPSFASHION  PUBICSTAGE5",and it's locked ,can not be changed,sorry for my terrible English,hope you understand.

dude,I don't know it's a bug or just I'm stupid,during I update this mod,after I unistall the old version,the PC's body become white,in the slavetats,there show that YPSFASHION  PUBICSTAGE5",and it's locked ,can not be changed,sorry for my terrible English,hope you understand.

Yes, sorry for this bug.

Two ways to fix it:

1) shave your pubic hair before uninstalling the mod (or reinstall, shave, uninstall)

2) use this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1664-remove-your-tats/

Yes, sorry for this bug.

Two ways to fix it:

1) shave your pubic hair before uninstalling the mod (or reinstall, shave, uninstall)

2) use this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1664-remove-your-tats/

:lol:  thanks very much for your replay!

I use mods like sexlab hormones which make periodic changes to body parts like breasts, butt and belly. I noticed that whenever this mod updates the hair length, my body changes to a certain shape which is not the one I should have according to sl hormones. It seems that it changes my body shape back to the one I had when I installed the newest 5.x version. Is it possible that something like this could be caused by this mod or should I look somewhere else?

I use mods like sexlab hormones which make periodic changes to body parts like breasts, butt and belly. I noticed that whenever this mod updates the hair length, my body changes to a certain shape which is not the one I should have according to sl hormones. It seems that it changes my body shape back to the one I had when I installed the newest 5.x version. Is it possible that something like this could be caused by this mod or should I look somewhere else?

Does the problem persist if you check "Disable Hair Color Control" in MCM?

Does the problem persist if you check "Disable Hair Color Control" in MCM?

Looks like the problem is gone when I check this. Great! 

Edit: No, when I wait longer, it comes back. Only switching off hair control completely avoids it.