On 8/3/2019 at 4:45 AM, Rogwar002 said:

Easy.

Your file has the wrong name. Orginally the esp from dint is named [Dint999]KSH´sHDT.esp.

Your file is pointing to DintHDTHairs.esp

Rename the ESP or rename the json. They have to match.

Great!  I just got back from a long trip, I will give this a try real soon and repost the file.

Okay, I got it to work thanks to RogWar002.  I've only done slavetats as NMM files so please make an archive of your yps data/skse/plugins/ypsFashion section as this adds the Dint data and alters the ypsFashionhairdatabase.  Also, I may have gotten a few of the lengths wrong as I have a highly customize body for my character and she is a bit on the short side, just let me know and I can make changes or you can customize your own file with a json editor like this one:  https://jsoneditoronline.org/

You could also open the compressed file I have here and simply drop them into data/skse/plugins/ypsFashion and it should work alright.

The codes for hair lengths can be found on the front page of this mod, or the directions to it in your Data folder anyway.  Also, there are maybe two or three hairs that can be considered shaved or ponytail/braid, I never used the shaved or permed option though I suppose you could make a case.  These will either use shampoo or an elastic band.  All the Dint hairstyles should be available at one length or another.

And finally, if this file is okay emily1673, please feel free to add this to the front page as it may get lost in here.

[Dint] HDT Hair.7z

14 hours ago, calsimp said:

Is there a way to shave NPC's as they're all running round growing wild! 

This is not part of Immersive Hair Growth and Fashion but SOS Pubic Hair for Females :)

If they are growing wild, it has to be in your load order and is part of the SOS MCM Menu.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:51 PM, calsimp said:

Is there a way to shave NPC's as they're all running round growing wild! 

I make changes in my copy of "SOS Pubic Hair for Females " mod to permanent fix that and the color issue in NPC's. Include Shaved Hair and I sink more natural distribution settings.

Recommend (clean save) for the SOS default values set properly

On 9/5/2019 at 10:55 PM, llokii70 said:

I really wish this mod worked on SE...I have a port from it a while back but never loaded it because my understanding was it was very buggy on SE and it was  due to the port not the mod. There was a user awhile back who was waiting for permissions to do a proper port.

I'd like this on SE too. I want to try it out but do not own LE.

Hello, i've been getting a lot of missing textures, mostly from slavetats, that raised a few questions, should i download every file from slavetats or there is only a handfew that works with the mod?

At first i was concerned with messing with my load time, which can get quite annoying but on the other hand, errors because of missing texture files are also annoying.

I also have a problem with shaving, every time my character gets stuck when the animation ends, that's probably a load order issue and i'll be looking to fix it in the next few hours... i hope...

Edit: turns out i was using the SE version of the mod.

thanks.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:55 AM, llokii70 said:

I really wish this mod worked on SE...I have a port from it a while back but never loaded it because my understanding was it was very buggy on SE and it was  due to the port not the mod. There was a user awhile back who was waiting for permissions to do a proper port.

That is going to be a while the mod author has stopped working on the mod I think and not been here on this thread for a long time. Which is a shame as the quest in the mod was looking promising. 

Quick couple of questiions I hope

1) Is there any type of guide with all the potions available and also my understanding the masculine feminine can only be obtained through console but if you don't know the command you would be screwed?????

2) Nail polish, brushes, shaving cream, etc I am guessing are all at the alchemists and general stores?????

3) I saw a piercing gun in radiant raiments, don't tell me you can pierce yourself

4) Not really looking for a walk through but a least some sort of guide so I know all the things available and if somethings are only console, what those commands are.

Went back and read through the read me again and it lists what you can buy at the hair shops but that still leaves two other questions

Spoiler

Could not find anything in the readme on commands for things that must be obtained through the console.

Also the list of stuff that does not mention where it can be obtained

Some items are for debugging/testing, and can be obtained via console:

• [*]
Hair makeover orb: Used to initiate a complete hair makeover. This includes the option of a perm, a hair dye, a buzzed nape or a mohawk cut. Makeovers still cost money.[/*]
[*]Scissors: Used to cut your hair.[/*]
[*]Potion of Hair Growth: Used to initiate instant hair growth to ankle length. Combined with scissors you can generate any hair length stage.[/*]
[*]Perm lotion: Used to give yourself a perm.[/*]
[*]Hair dye: Used to give yourself a hair dye.[/*]
[*]Potion of Natural Hair Color Change: Used to permanently change your natural hair color.[/*]

On 9/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, jkil47920 said:

I have an issue with 6.0 : When I start a new game I don't have the usual window wich asks me if I want the mod to deal with body and head hair and configure the hair. Any idea on how can I fix it ?

Sorry for my english, it's not my main language.

If you are using my FIX that windows show once you enter the dungeon in first mission to allow you select you hair on RaceMenu first.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, llokii70 said:

Quick couple of questiions I hope

1) Is there any type of guide with all the potions available and also my understanding the masculine feminine can only be obtained through console but if you don't know the command you would be screwed?????

2) Nail polish, brushes, shaving cream, etc I am guessing are all at the alchemists and general stores?????

3) I saw a piercing gun in radiant raiments, don't tell me you can pierce yourself

4) Not really looking for a walk through but a least some sort of guide so I know all the things available and if somethings are only console, what those commands are.

In the installation file you can find one image file with the Nail polish color and to buy need to find the saleswoman's (stylist) on some stores usually are in separate rooms close to barber chair.

if bad not remember the piercing gun can pierce yourself but to make permanent need to see the woman on the basement of Radiant Remanent

7 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

So I’ve been using dints hair prior to using this mod and it’s been fine. But when I choose the same hair through the mod it just stretches everywhere instead. Is there a way to fix this? (I am using the json file listed above as I thought it wou,d fix it, but it didn’t). 

You try to Save, Close and Load Game. Sometimes the HDT hairs do dat wen change in middle of the game. Usually reopen the game fix that. Change room work to some times.

Tell me if work.

10 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

So I’ve been using dints hair prior to using this mod and it’s been fine. But when I choose the same hair through the mod it just stretches everywhere instead. Is there a way to fix this? (I am using the json file listed above as I thought it wou,d fix it, but it didn’t). 

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

You try to Save, Close and Load Game. Sometimes the HDT hairs do dat wen change in middle of the game. Usually reopen the game fix that. Change room work to some times.

Tell me if work.

or open race menu via console "showracemenu" => this will reset all HDT stuff too (and head tracking if stuck)