18 hours ago, Balgin said:

Em's back? Now if so then that's the best news I've had in a long time.

Looks like it's Osmelmc's patch and the SSE conversion. Isn't Osmelmc's an sse conversion patch? Not sure. I'll have to go back a few pages and check.

So far I posted only the existing SSE conversion by Gnaddelwarz and the patch by Osmelmc.

I still need some time to get an overview of the current state. Next step will be to get the SSE version running as smoothly as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and in particular thanks to Osmelmc and Gnaddelwarz and all the others for their improvements to this mod. ?

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

I think you have a 10 second time limit in which to find a seat. Often you can sit down before initiating conversation. See if that helps. This is easiest with the hairdresser in Whiterun as she tends to hang out around a lot of benches and chairs. 

I already tried that in Whiterun.

As soon as I sit and talk to her, she moves, and the timer passes. Like she is moved away because I talk to her... This is very frustrating... And even when I manage to sit just beside her after talking to her, nothing happens.

Terribly sorry if i miss something, but every time my character gets in jail or gets a bounty (?) my character automatically pays money to some "dibella beauty fund" which apparently only happens with this mod enabled. I can't find any MCM options and i wonder if there is one?

Certain quests like the pelagius mad quest ticks this twice which ends up removing 2000+700 gold (give or take).

17 hours ago, Syssiah said:

I already tried that in Whiterun.

As soon as I sit and talk to her, she moves, and the timer passes. Like she is moved away because I talk to her... This is very frustrating... And even when I manage to sit just beside her after talking to her, nothing happens.

Sorry for the trouble.

Intended way to proceed is:

- talk to her while still standing

- finish the makeover selection

- after having made the selection: sit down within 10 seconds

- sit on the chair until makeover has finished

10 hours ago, Bakon said:

Terribly sorry if i miss something, but every time my character gets in jail or gets a bounty (?) my character automatically pays money to some "dibella beauty fund" which apparently only happens with this mod enabled. I can't find any MCM options and i wonder if there is one?

Certain quests like the pelagius mad quest ticks this twice which ends up removing 2000+700 gold (give or take).

If you see payments to the "beauty fund", that means that you owe money to the stylists, because you did a makeover or got some piercings. Once you have paid off your debts, all should be fine.

14 hours ago, Balgin said:

It could also be fines for the guards removing welded piercings.

Which should be possible to disable in the MCM menu (fine for dropping piercings)

3 hours ago, tamai said:

Is the new version including OsmelMC tweaks?

No new version so far, but a new SE version with some more fixes is the works.

On 2/26/2020 at 5:27 AM, emily1673 said:

Sorry for the trouble.

Intended way to proceed is:

- talk to her while still standing

- finish the makeover selection

- after having made the selection: sit down within 10 seconds

- sit on the chair until makeover has finished

Hello

I tried to do just as you said, but it still doesn't work.

Either the NPC goes another way to sit on another bench, so is maybe not at a good range, either the timer goes out of time.

Maybe two hints that might help to debug this :

First, I set the hair growth to accelerated to see how it works, and I got messages like "Your hair growth to" without the end of the message. However I assured to have each style of each length of hair filed up, so there shouldn't be a problem.

And in addition, the hair dying doesn't work either.

the mirror offers me no menu or infos.

I'm running Fading tattoos, lewd Marks, Rape tattoos, and slaves tats. Could they be blocking anything ?

2 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Hello

I tried to do just as you said, but it still doesn't work.

Either the NPC goes another way to sit on another bench, so is maybe not at a good range, either the timer goes out of time.

Maybe two hints that might help to debug this :

First, I set the hair growth to accelerated to see how it works, and I got messages like "Your hair growth to" without the end of the message. However I assured to have each style of each length of hair filed up, so there shouldn't be a problem.

And in addition, the hair dying doesn't work either.

the mirror offers me no menu or infos.

I'm running Fading tattoos, lewd Marks, Rape tattoos, and slaves tats. Could they be blocking anything ?

That seems to be an error with the configuration.

Tattoo mods shouldn't have any influence on the hair.

What hairstyle mods do you have installed? And, do you use SE or Oldrim?

59 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

That seems to be an error with the configuration.

Tattoo mods shouldn't have any influence on the hair.

What hairstyle mods do you have installed? And, do you use SE or Oldrim?

I am using Skyrim Special Edition, and I have the following hairstyle mods installed :

ApachiiSkyHair SSE (Female, Male, HelmetWigs), KS Hairdoe's SEE Female , KS Hairdos HDT Physics, YunDao HDT Hair SSE

10 hours ago, Balgin said:

Damn it. Your mod is one of the main reasons I never switched to SE. That and paid mods. And, you know, some things like Sky UI.

10 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

sse is trash not gonna lie people will be forced to update the game

I will try to keep an oldrim version updated as well, but that depends on the time I can use to develop this mod.

The main reason for SE is, that the YPS mod is quite resource hungry (script heavy), and can be better sustained within a 64 bit system. If it is really that bad as you say, I will come back to Oldrim soon enough. ?

Meanwhile some starry eyed budding woman is still walking around Winterhold waiting to see if she'll bump into anyone exciting or if it'll just be Lena Golvo's brother again. Maybe he'll compliment her on how attractive her posture is wearing those hideous torture devices on her feet. And maybe, just maybe, if she keeps taking that medicine Lena gave her, her life will begin to improve.

For now, 'though, she has to wait. It's been a very long walk.

9 hours ago, Balgin said:

Meanwhile some starry eyed budding woman is still walking around Winterhold waiting to see if she'll bump into anyone exciting or if it'll just be Lena Golvo's brother again. Maybe he'll compliment her on how attractive her posture is wearing those hideous torture devices on her feet. And maybe, just maybe, if she keeps taking that medicine Lena gave her, her life will begin to improve.

For now, 'though, she has to wait. It's been a very long walk.

awww.... ok ok.. I will see what can be done ?

17 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

awww.... ok ok.. I will see what can be done ?

That's alright, she's got, like 9 months stubble (which is practically a beard by now even at it's reduced rate) but it doesn't grow as quickly as is used to. I'd offer to help write dialogue lines if you like because 2 or 3 of the old ones from 6.0 felt a little out of place but your style is much closer to the Bethesda writing style than mine so, by trying to write good dialogue, I'd end up producing something that really wouldn't fit.