Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Does anyone have a copy or a download link of NU Hairstyles? the links from the original post don't work :'( (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23479-nuhairstyles/) also i'm looking for the Wicca Hunter armor and the Ciri dlc outfit (both for unp) so if anyone have those too please share :D

found them...the rest is up to you.............-,-

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-60

http://robton.nu/ciris-dlc-outfit-tmb/

I've see those links before, none of them are for unp and they require the original mods wich aren't available anymore. Thanks for the help though :)

oh..well hopefully someone has them :)

Is there any animation playing mechanism like one present in Maria Eden prostitution mod? I really love the action and pose menus available in the mod that make it able for the player character to show off her "assets", carry food and drinks, dance etc. I'm not really fond of the whole thing at the moment as I don't aim for a prostitute career for my character and I'd really like to relive the script.

i dont really know what to call this but what im looking for is a house or basement mod that adds a jail room where you can have a spell that can target npc's and have them put in a jail cell. I want to feel like the collector from marvel as i walk down the halls and see many of the races of tamreil in cages

Hello dear Lovers Lab Modders,

I would like to Request an Armor which Ariana Grande weard for her new Album. I'm a huge fan of her but i didn't saw any mod of her outfit if anybody could do this for me i would be very happy (picture is below) Thank you.

post-1279882-0-83344300-1468482933_thumb.jpg

I'm sure someone has done newmiller's crazy glass robe or whatever its called to UUNP bodyslide. I tried looking, but couldn't find it though. Any hints?

I have the cbbe bodyslide filed from ages past, but the follower I want to give it to is strictly unp...

Hello, lemme ask a question. I've been looking for some mods that force the PC into doing some quests or participating in some events, like 'Get Stripped! Again!' mod or the quest in the devious devices that makes you go around the map and lock yourself in cause some wizard or something is telling you to do so through the hidden letters and then he leaves you locked in the prison cell tied and blindfolded.

I'm asking if someone knows mods that add some humiliating aspects or missions to the game, or a new mechanic that involves something similar! And I don't need just rape, cause that's really straight to the point, I want something more interesting :D

And, yes, I did search through the mod list, and was quite surprised when I found get stripped mod from another source despite searching for something like it for hours and not actually finding it on the lovers lab. Could be me being blind or just bad luck.

That's why I'm making a post

Thanks!

Are there any mods out there that integrate mods like DD with marriage/spouses so like your spouse could force you into devices for a short while or longer or something and then remove them from you after they're "done" with you/using you etc.

Does someone know what happened to the pretty witch mod? The download link is down and the thread is locked, but I haven't seen an explanation to what happened anywhere. And of course I'd really appreciate having it, unless that's not allowed for some reason (maybe why the mod is down in the first place?).

Just an idea.

Get Scent of Sex.

Create a rule.

Target the Player. Source actor by Relationship, relationship type Marriage.

Set "Wear at start" the DD item you want to wear. Find a suitable animation.

I'm looking for clothing/armor (As lore friendly as possible) with tops that show the nipples. As in the top dips too low or it's slightly see-through (though not completely transparent). I've recently done a full wipe to clear up some conflicting mods I couldn't identify to remove, so I can use any body.

I'm looking for a ritual sex mod. There are a lot of scenes in the game that seem like they'd be great for ritual/initiation group sex. Training with the greybeards, joining the companion's circle, joining the thieves' guild, joining the dark brotherhood, etc. I've been triggering it myself using mass matchmaker, but I was hoping someone far more adept at modding than I am might have created a mod to make it trigger automatically during initiation-type events, hopefully with dialogue. Any suggestions? 

Also, maybe something that makes you the guild's plaything until you've completed a percentage of their questline. I've been using pet collar for this, but, again, would love to see that someone had made a mod that makes this more immersive.