Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

This Draugr Shirt Set Please. Not enough skimpy seethrough mini skirts  :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28056/?

attachicon.gif28056-1-1355087495.jpg

Take a look.

attachicon.gifDraugr Skirts HDT Bodyslide.7z

Thx so much testing now. Only the white one works it seems but no cliping and looks great. thanks a ton.

Only white works?

Yeah, all skirts looks like white one.

First of all, thanks for the conversion!

At a glance, without the opportunity to try it yet, it looks like the objects are in backwards order which could cause the texture replacer to not apply to the skirt object and therefor not change colors. In the original, the base shape is first and the skirt is second. Obviously when you convert it, you delete the base shape and let outfit studio put in a new one, but it puts it in the bottom of the list. Should be easy enough to reorder in Nifskope. Just click on the BaseShape and hit CTRL + Up until it's above it.

post-541074-0-83854300-1425015203_thumb.jpg

This Draugr Shirt Set Please. Not enough skimpy seethrough mini skirts  :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28056/?

attachicon.gif28056-1-1355087495.jpg

Take a look.

attachicon.gifDraugr Skirts HDT Bodyslide.7z

Thx so much testing now. Only the white one works it seems but no cliping and looks great. thanks a ton.

Only white works?

Yeah, all skirts looks like white one.

First of all, thanks for the conversion!

At a glance, without the opportunity to try it yet, it looks like the objects are in backwards order which could cause the texture replacer to not apply to the skirt object and therefor not change colors. In the original, the base shape is first and the skirt is second. Obviously when you convert it, you delete the base shape and let outfit studio put in a new one, but it puts it in the bottom of the list. Should be easy enough to reorder in Nifskope. Just click on the BaseShape and hit CTRL + Up until it's above it.

Thanks for the info! I'll try to fix it as soon as posible.

I've spent hours at this point trying to convert Turbosnowys Rogue Armor mod to bodyslide, and remove the skirt via outfit studio, with overall frustrating results.  Does anyone know if a CBBE version has been made already?  Just the leather jacket mind you.  Or, hell, something that looks similar with bodyslide support?

Sorry for the lack of link to the mod, first post and all that.

Request: Bodyslide conversion of Tsun armor. I realize there is one in Chronotrigger's release but this isn't the Tsun I'm looking for. What I would like is the NSFW optional file (CBBE w/ BBP) It is basically the male version put on the female (chest completely bare with the full fur skirt with plates)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35148/?

Would this be a tough conversion? A good one to cut my teeth on for first attempt at bodyslide?

Request: Bodyslide conversion of Tsun armor. I realize there is one in Chronotrigger's release but this isn't the Tsun I'm looking for. What I would like is the NSFW optional file (CBBE w/ BBP) It is basically the male version put on the female (chest completely bare with the full fur skirt with plates)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35148/?

Would this be a tough conversion? A good one to cut my teeth on for first attempt at bodyslide?

It looks like a great one for learning. Don't have to worry about any of the sliders for the upper body, and if you made a hidden zap sliders on the base shape under the skirt... no problem. If I were you though, I'd work on the standard one (with the bra) and make a zap slider to optionally remove it. Zap slider itself would be very simple, then you'd just have to fit the bra in addition to the skirt (which should be relatively easy as well).

And be sure to ask any questions if you have them. I don't really do conversions anymore but I'm more than happy to help people do the work for me. :D

Any chance of this being converted? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58313/? It's now CBBE compatible, and whilst I enjoy Chronotrigger's remodeled collection, the minidresses would be nice for clothing.

Selene by Neo

Since I've been asked about this a couple times, these only contain the files you need to make your own mesh using bodyslide. You still need the original mod which can be found via the links above, and please support the mod authors while you're there.

You, my friend, are awesome ^_^ Testing right this minute.

Update: So far, at least in bodyslide, everything looks alright when applied to my custom preset, thanks ^_^ Also works fine in-game as well.