Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Lifting the Curse

ScreenShot372.jpg

On her way home from Hammerfel, Lisondre took a break at a Inn. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot373.jpgThe Barkeeper recognized her, and remembered that she did many great things for the People of Skyrim.

He told her about a local Girl by the Name Shaynna who got drowned by her jealous sister in a lake nearby. And now her ghost is terrorizing the Village. 

ScreenShot378.jpg

Lisondre assured that she would look into it. But not after a good nights rest.

At the next morning she set out to the lake.

ScreenShot379.jpgShe found the place rather quickly. And she immediately startet to search the place for the dead Girls Body.

She couldn't find any traces of a dead Girl, not even bones which the fish would have let behind.

So the Story would either be a fairy tale, or the Girl was still alive. 

One way or the other…

ScreenShot380.jpgAs night settled in, she was waiting near a nirnroot, so she had at least a little bit of light. 

She was seriously thinking about aborting the matter. The Barkeeper must have kidded her. The fact that it startet to rain, didn't help with her mood.

It was not more than a vague feeling that something was behind her.

ScreenShot381.jpg A Girl covered in mud walked down the rock. 

"Can you help me?" The Girl asked.

ScreenShot383.jpg"Yes I can." Lisondre replied. "I just need to know a little bit more about you."

ScreenShot385.jpg"No, no informations. I just want to… fuck you."

Spoiler

ScreenShot386.jpgLisondre got surprised by that sudden magical attack. Shaynna was attempting to control her mind. She wasn't prepared for that, so she couldn't build up a resistance against the magical attack.

ScreenShot391.jpg

Against her own will she undressed and touched herself.

ScreenShot393.jpgAfter the spell was fully complete, Shaynna approached from behind. A surprised gasp was the only thing Lisondre was able do, as she felt something resting on her left leg. 

ScreenShot392.jpgScreenShot394.jpgShe was still trying to break the spell, even as her Body moved over Shaynna and took her dick inside of her.

ScreenShot395.jpgScreenShot397.jpgScreenShot399.jpgScreenShot400.jpgScreenShot404.jpgScreenShot405.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot415.jpgLisondre was close to lifting the spell, but unfortunately Shaynna must have sensed it. 

ScreenShot413.jpgShe placed her fist at Lisondre's pussy, and as soon as the spell faded, she pushed it in.

ScreenShot416.jpgLisondre was no longer trapped by the spell, but the fist inside of her ripped her of all her strenght. She nearly passed out. 

ScreenShot406.jpg She couldn't stop Shaynna, as she put her dick inside of her again. The only thing she noticed was, that the mud around her breast dissapeared.

Maybe Shaynna was starting to lose strenght, too.

ScreenShot408.jpgScreenShot409.jpgScreenShot410.jpgScreenShot412.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot417.jpgShaynna grabbed her Hair and forced her into a doggystyle Position. 

"You are a tough one. But this night is far from over!"

ScreenShot424.jpgScreenShot425.jpgScreenShot429.jpgScreenShot430.jpgScreenShot431.jpgScreenShot421.jpgLisondre felt how Shaynna came inside of her. She got pushed to the ground and Shaynna unleashed an other load at her face.

ScreenShot432.jpgLisondre got forced on her feet, and Shaynna choked her. 

"Still conscious, yes? I'm going to break you like all the others!"

ScreenShot434.jpgScreenShot435.jpgScreenShot436.jpgScreenshot437.jpgShaynna came again, this time with a loud moan. 

Lisondre felt the grip around her loosen. And Shaynna was resting her upper body on her.

Spoiler

ScreenShot442.jpgLisondre took the opportunity and grabbed Shaynna's hair, forcing her to sit down.

ScreenShot443.jpg"I don't know if this will lift the curse, but it will at least shut you up for some time!"

ScreenShot445.jpgLisondre pushed Shaynna's head down, and forced her to suck her own cock.ScreenShot448.jpgScreenShot449.jpgScreenShot450.jpgIt was kinda satisfying to hear her gargel, as she was forced to swallow her own cum.

ScreenShot452.jpgAs Shaynna stopped to give any noise from her, Lisondre stood up, but immediatelly collapsed in front of Shaynna who was laying exhausted on her back.ScreenShot453.jpgShe was breathing heavily, as the world around her started to fade. 

The exhaustion was starting to take it's toll. She just hoped that she would wake up again.

Spoiler

ScreenShot456.jpgIt was already afternoon when Lisondre woke up. She was relieved to see a beatiful, curvy Girl lying beside her. The rain must have cleansed both of them.

ScreenShot458.jpgAs she got closer to inspect Shaynna, she felt two soft, shaky hands touching her arm.

"Thank you."

ScreenShot457.jpg

2 hours ago, killorkilled said:

Hi! may ı ask how did you align your animation positions correctly when using sexlab and what type of guide you follow when doing this mine is always seems weird in my game cause. 

There is no perfect animation or position trust me! Every picture or screenshot what ever whatever you call, edited with sexlab buttons. I mean when I took those screenshots I edited character positions with my sexlab buttons.. You can see in sexlab settings there must be something like ''Player Hotkeys'' you should check it. There are some options like move actor Forward/Backward ,move actor Upward/downward kind of thinks.. But animations are not too bad for me they just need little edit like penis height or something.

5 hours ago, CWH said:

holy crap, is that a preset i can download? And which armor/horn/tail mod is that?

The face is originally from Overknee's Sonya follower, though I may have changed it a bit too, and the rest is probably customized too. The armor is Grim_Bowsette from nexus, it has a link to the shell in there somewhere too that's from a different mod. The tail is from HDT Tails Wearable on Nexus too.