Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 5/3/2018 at 2:31 PM, iamgoret said:

Love the inverted nips. Took me mashing a few different texture packs together and some editing by hand to get them.

ScreenShot3.jpg

can you share that skin please? or even better just the inverted nipples dds file to use for tex blender. Is this for unp?

11 hours ago, Yakub said:

Did you dickify them yourself? I tried to apply chaurus dick to a snake, by simply adding it to it's mesh, no CF magic here, but it doesn't show up at all.

Yeah i editing it via nifscope, the skeleton is the same as chaurus it should compatible with the dick too, try to copy the snake meshes into the chaurus meshes, the problem that yours doesn't shown up because of the snake rig is custom skeleton, in order to make a snake using sexlab creature animation

9 hours ago, MrHuxley said:

Sometimes....

When you learn a new binding spell, you just HAVE to share it with your minions...

iwCBde.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

smaobU.jpg

Hide contents

VHtxq0.jpg

Hide contents

2QFolp.jpg

A little knowledge is a sexy thing

Hide contents

HeQ6zx.jpg

Hide contents

1v7Mzr.jpg

Hide contents

ODSdXI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

6cspQr.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Tw8pW1.jpg

As always, thanks to Anubis for his sexy new anims  :smiley:

Your game looks good. What ENB?

9 hours ago, theonebullet said:

Your game looks good. What ENB?

Thanks! I use the Kage 0.112 ENBseries since my PC is older. The actual preset is Seasons of Skyrim available on the Nexus. Also using Imaginator really helps with color and lighting. 

13 minutes ago, nezumikozo said:

Hide contents

20180505042503_1.thumb.jpg.75d6f86de012485181b3f0b265276100.jpg

Hit so hard her mask went askew? (did you swap circlets?)

With our talented modders making a good number of falmer animations and the bikini mods having a nice selection of armor, I like making a Kerrigan start sometimes just so the downtrodden fallen snow elves can feel better.