Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

5 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

My HDT Vagina and butt.rar

Mod used. For those who do not want to create the body, use the attached file as well. Extract, copy and paste into:
Your Skyrim game folder / data / meshes / actors / character / character assets. The version is in CBBE, the texture is Leyenda skin Cosio CBBE. Install COSIO

Strictly follow the description of COSIO regarding HavokHDT

For textures simply download LeyendaCosio, extract and paste in the relative folder the one you prefer

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com

Thanks a bunch, this will work with the All In One HDT Mod from Leyenda right?

26 minutes ago, ducturlove said:

Thanks a bunch, this will work with the All In One HDT Mod from Leyenda right?

If you use the CBBE version of course, it will still require the installation of COSIO or Labia Variant. For textures, instead of installing the whole AIO package (always COSIO CBBE) I simply extracted the RAR / 7Zip and glued into the respective folders only what I wanted: body, hands, feet, head, and wet

2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you use the CBBE version of course, it will still require the installation of COSIO or Labia Variant. For textures, instead of installing the whole AIO package (always COSIO CBBE) I simply extracted the RAR / 7Zip and glued into the respective folders only what I wanted: body, hands, feet, head, and wet

Thanks for the help.

18 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

The mod is always a (COSIO) both the pussy HDT and HDT butthole with collision work together with the textures Leyenda skin and Havok HDT. The collision is extended to the whole body at the same time (breast, belly, pussy, butt, and in some cases also to the thighs)

Really? but the mod link above is for Labia variant? I don't see any metion of anus HDT in description

9 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Really? but the mod link above is for Labia variant? I don't see any metion of anus HDT in description

The versions are two. Labia Variants COSIO and COSIO.
True that they do not mention the HDT anus and the thing has surprised me too (I do not have any mods that modify the anus).
Working well with textures DemoniacCOSIO and Leyenda skin COSIO CBBE (in my opinion the best).
I suggest trying them with standard Vanilla textures to see if they work the same way, obviously if the result is not what you want to use those mentioned or any other textures you like that supports COSIO. Definitely essential is HDT Havok. The various performances of the HDT can vary depending on the animations (the more they are moved, the greater the collision) and / or the penis size

14 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

The versions are two. Labia Variants COSIO and COSIO.
True that they do not mention the HDT anus and the thing has surprised me too (I do not have any mods that modify the anus).
Working well with textures DemoniacCOSIO and Leyenda skin COSIO CBBE (in my opinion the best).
I suggest trying them with standard Vanilla textures to see if they work the same way, obviously if the result is not what you want to use those mentioned or any other textures you like that supports COSIO. Definitely essential is HDT Havok. The various performances of the HDT can vary depending on the animations (the more they are moved, the greater the collision) and / or the penis size

I'm using UUNP with Naturalistic HDT and it worked well for me except there is no anus collision. The COS is for CBBE and this one don't look like it have anus physics. I don't think UUNP HDT anus physics exist yet. There is HDT SMP but that have butthole collision but that is different thing.

Having never done this kind of work, it is a detail that has escaped me?

Using COSIO, there is an installation order. I put a little bit to get the result. For XML, it is mandatory to install a mod (Labia variants, COSIO, HDTPhysic estintions).
Having already the file, follow the correct sequence (same as COSIO HDT), my file will copy it in the respective folder last (then raise FNIS). I suggest you test it all with a new game. For various experiences I solved a lot with this method

This is XML. Copy and paste into: Skyrim Folder / Data / Caliente Tools / Bodyslide / Slider Presets. 
Open Bodyslide and configure it as in screen (press prewiew to see the variations)
When you are satisfied, press build and you will get the XML, and the femalebodynif files 0 and 1 with all the variables created

If everything works correctly, I will make the changes to the RAR / 7Zip file by including the XML

COSIO.xml

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6755-hdt-working-vagina-and-buttrar/

748390258_hdtconfigationvaginaandbutt.thumb.png.5b86572c4d16e1e6a2cf980f8879838d.png

Spoiler

Freyja.thumb.jpg.18efee592ffa7421e5907c7c2ed8bee1.jpg1057865044_UnfortunateSideEffectofbeinganNeophyteofDibella.thumb.jpg.95ade1df0391c9ec2ffe712beb2cbbe3.jpg

The second picture is while Freyja was doing the Sisterhood of Dibella.  I titled it "An Unfortunate Side Effect of Being A Sister of Dibella"  Pregnancy, of course...among other things. 

And that's my favorite riekling...Tirk.  Such a horny little bugger! 

1 hour ago, sikamikanico78 said:

rieklings need love too!!! all they want is hugs! and some pussy eating

These little monsters always horny, I sent my Succubus and came out after three hours of unstoppable sex, finished one, under another?

If even men get fucked like that, they look like rags like the Sims?