Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Spoiler

8yol.jpg Pleasuring my new owner, the Thief's Guild Master.

Spoiler

90ga.jpg

Waiting at the spot, ready to make the Guild great again !

Spoiler

f6fm.jpg

Chatting with a client

Spoiler

vwpq.jpg My first job perfectly done !

Spoiler

d1mp.jpg

84ml.jpg

These two guys were rough as fuck I thought I was going to faint lol

Spoiler

spoy.jpg

This guy was the worst client I had, He stank and was ugly and didn't forget to cum in my throat ?

10 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Hide contents

20180813230607_1.jpg

051.jpg

Skyrim20180816 22.52.28.jpg

42267690710_344545af29_o_d.gif

ScreenShot11.png

20180817130937_1.jpg

20171226095936_1.jpg

8yol.jpg

d1mp.jpg

84ml.jpg

So everybody's just gonna raw-dog on the floor now? ?‍♀️

Well, there is limited amount of animation that included bed object and manually adjust the animation to fit vanilla in game bed is too much of a hassle so the floor is it :))

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Well, there is limited amount of animation that included bed object and manually adjust the animation to fit vanilla in game bed is too much of a hassle so the floor is it :))

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

ScreenShot18.thumb.png.48de9d793b77e1bc74cc48b1a3b66db1.png

Nah.. I think you guys just like fucking on floors. Sexlab auto paths you to nearby beds. Lol

50 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Nah.. I think you guys just like fucking on floors. Sexlab auto paths you to nearby beds. Lol

Yeah, but the actors usually floating above the bed or cliping with object. Beside there not always a bed nearby. And bed can't fit horse or bear for creature lovers.

1 hour ago, ducturlove said:

How did you get the HDT Butthole?

My HDT Vagina and butt.rar

Mod used. For those who do not want to create the body, use the attached file as well. Extract, copy and paste into:
Your Skyrim game folder / data / meshes / actors / character / character assets. The version is in CBBE, the texture is Leyenda skin Cosio CBBE. Install COSIO

Strictly follow the description of COSIO regarding HavokHDT

For textures simply download LeyendaCosio, extract and paste in the relative folder the one you prefer

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com

30 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Depending on the circumstances, in the case shown, the partner does not know that he will die with orgasm, so why kill him in a comfortable bed??

23 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Yeah, but the actors usually floating above the bed or cliping with object. Beside there not always a bed nearby. And bed can't fit horse or bear for creture lovers.

True. The beds do not always blend well with the actors (this also happens with the floors, but in smaller form)

21 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

My HDT Vagina and butt.rar

Mod used. For those who do not want to create the body, use the attached file as well. Extract, copy and paste into:
Your Skyrim game folder / data / meshes / actors / character / character assets. The version is in CBBE, the texture is Leyenda skin Cosio CBBE. Install COSIO

Strictly follow the description of COSIO regarding HavokHDT

For textures simply download LeyendaCosio, extract and paste in the relative folder the one you prefer

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com

Is there a similar thing but for UUNP?

12 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Is there a similar thing but for UUNP?

I do not know, having had your difficulty with UUNP I switched to CBBE thus circumventing the problem. If you know how to do it, you could try to convert the meshes I have attached

You can try this one:

You should have more or less the same result. I advise you to test it as it is and in case make the appropriate changes / corrections according to your tastes. But textures do a lot of work

12 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

I do not know, having had your difficulty with UUNP I switched to CBBE thus circumventing the problem. If you know how to do it, you could try to convert the meshes I have attached

You can try this one:

You should have more or less the same result. I advise you to test it as it is and in case make the appropriate changes / corrections according to your tastes. But textures do a lot of work

nvm, I thought the other guy was asking about HDT butthole with collision. Thank you anyway

12 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

nvm, I thought the other guy was asking about HDT butthole with collision. Thank you anyway

The mod is always a (COSIO) both the pussy HDT and HDT butthole with collision work together with the textures Leyenda skin and Havok HDT. The collision is extended to the whole body at the same time (breast, belly, pussy, butt, and in some cases also to the thighs)