Fallout 4 HDT?

Here, I made my own variant of it. :)

This one doesn't add/edit any weights of the body, so it's more compatible with things.

Instead I hex-edited the physics data to use the already existing LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin weighting instead.

The weight triangle even keeps scaling the breasts as well, just like before.

Maybe it can be improved further, or maybe we have someone that has the entire BSClothExtraData format decoded in the future.

Then we can customize the physics better.

It will definitely be included in the main CBBE mod sooner or later.

Video and BodySlide files are attached.

(By the way, the body in there is already using the other new weights that will come to CBBE in its next update)

EDIT: Physics body download removed - get it from the Nexus CBBE mod page after I uploaded it.

Well.. that was fast. :D

It's good to see progress moving forward in this area. Keep up the awesome work!

These bugs would not happen with a UNP body!

LOL

Yeah the JaneBod even don't have the breast node

how to convert/add breast`s physics to 2pac`s armor`s and cloth`s?

1) copy the BSClothExtraData from CBBE physics, then you get two options to make it rig right. 

2a) (easy way, but may have compatibility issues, since it change the skinpose.   So far my Mina and PE outfit mod use this way)

copy the L/RBreast_skin bonedata from CBBE physics one to your nif.  

2b) (hard way, dirty havok block hexedit but I think this would solve all the compatibility issues.  I may try this way later to my "simply cloth" mod)

There is one section in the BSClothExtraData describing the skeleton hierarchy and pose it used. Find corresponding L/RBreast_skin section, making it the same as nif ones.  

Sorry English is not my native language, and explain this kind stuff in short is just beyond my ability. (I may need to write a thesis to state it clear....)

Am I wrong that the CBBE PE does not use the vanilla breast bone?

Very cool. I notice it shrinks the breasts sometimes, usually the left breast. But this is amazing.

Thanks, epitaph and cell.

epitaph78, when I tried your download, my game crashed after like 30 seconds of experimenting. Could've been my fault, I did batch build of a few armors instead of just the body. Seemed to crash when I stripped a female ragdoll to test the physics.

Do you think you can try if the same happens with my files, please?

Cell, I don't know if you still were curious about the stability of your physics files, but I tested them for about four hours last night. I built the CBBE Physics body only and not any outfits (I left the outfits just like they were normally). Then I had my follower and my character where outfits which permitted the physics.

I use a mod that makes all raiders and gunners spawn female, and I summoned over a hundred raiders and gunners (as many as four at a time) and blew them up with a missile launcher. I'd fill the room with forty or fifty corpses before clearing the corpses and continuing, too.

Not only were your files very stable, I noticed they were also aesthetically superior to epitaph's approach. Epitaph's looks great in most cases, but I stopped using it long ago because it had the side effect of appearing to disconnect from the torso a bit. His way, albeit an excellent proof of concept and discovery, had aesthetic issues which broke immersion.

Your way never had flaws or lines, and the texture of the skin always looked connected without seams during motion.

Even though your way is still in alpha state, and even though I have been unable to figure out how to apply it to outfits, I'm going to leave it on indefinitely.

If it's relevant, I play at 2560x1440 resolution at all ultra settings, so flaws in the skin are very noticeable when applicable.

Thanks.

These bugs would not happen with a UNP body!

LOL

Yeah the JaneBod even don't have the breast node

1) copy the BSClothExtraData from CBBE physics, then you get two options to make it rig right. 

2a) (easy way, but may have compatibility issues, since it change the skinpose.   So far my Mina and PE outfit mod use this way)

2b) (hard way, dirty havok block hexedit but I think this would solve all the compatibility issues.  I may try this way later to my "simply cloth" mod)

There is one section in the BSClothExtraData describing the skeleton hierarchy and pose it used. Find corresponding L/RBreast_skin section, making it the same as nif ones.  

Sorry English is not my native language, and explain this kind stuff in short is just beyond my ability. (I may need to write a thesis to state it clear....)

Am I wrong that the CBBE PE does not use the vanilla breast bone?

It uses the vanilla bones that are weighted on every vanilla body and outfit by Bethesda and us already (LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin).

However, I had to move the location of the bones around so they don't stretch because they physics data is expecting them to be somewhere else.

This is:

1.) Why equipping outfits causes the boobs to stretch somewhere else.

2.) Why I need to be able to edit the BSClothExtraData block directly, so I can fix it without having to move the bone.

Very cool. I notice it shrinks the breasts sometimes, usually the left breast. But this is amazing.

Thanks, epitaph and cell.

epitaph78, when I tried your download, my game crashed after like 30 seconds of experimenting. Could've been my fault, I did batch build of a few armors instead of just the body. Seemed to crash when I stripped a female ragdoll to test the physics.

Do you think you can try if the same happens with my files, please?

Cell, I don't know if you still were curious about the stability of your physics files, but I tested them for about four hours last night. I built the CBBE Physics body only and not any outfits (I left the outfits just like they were normally). Then I had my follower and my character where outfits which permitted the physics.

I use a mod that makes all raiders and gunners spawn female, and I summoned over a hundred raiders and gunners (as many as four at a time) and blew them up with a missile launcher. I'd fill the room with forty or fifty corpses before clearing the corpses and continuing, too.

Not only were your files very stable, I noticed they were also aesthetically superior to epitaph's approach. Epitaph's looks great in most cases, but I stopped using it long ago because it had the side effect of appearing to disconnect from the torso a bit. His way, albeit an excellent proof of concept and discovery, had aesthetic issues which broke immersion.

Your way never had flaws or lines, and the texture of the skin always looked connected without seams during motion.

Even though your way is still in alpha state, and even though I have been unable to figure out how to apply it to outfits, I'm going to leave it on indefinitely.

If it's relevant, I play at 2560x1440 resolution at all ultra settings, so flaws in the skin are very noticeable when applicable.

Thanks.

Cool, thank you. :)

Cell, I forgot to elaborate on the relevance of my spawning gunners and raiders (all female). I was spawning the high FFxx range meaning they all spawned nude, so they all had physics enabled when they blew up. It was a good test for stability. Thanks again.

It uses the vanilla bones that are weighted on every vanilla body and outfit by Bethesda and us already (LBreast_skin and RBreast_skin).

However, I had to move the location of the bones around so they don't stretch because they physics data is expecting them to be somewhere else.

This is:

2.) Why I need to be able to edit the BSClothExtraData block directly, so I can fix it without having to move the bone.

Moving bones... I am getting nightmare because of you soon...

This is:

You can't get nightmares because of me because I am your nightmare.

This is:

There is stuff in my nightmares that are beyond your understanding, like a male ape asking me why his tits are misalligned because some guy in a cellery costume gave him a banana. 

This is:

There is stuff in my nightmares that are beyond your understanding, like a male ape asking me why his tits are misalligned because some guy in a cellery costume gave him a banana. 

The difference is, I now have an ape that likes me because I gave him a banana. And when I provide a better banana later on, he'll take it from me.

Whether that could come in handy or not, is a different topic.  :ph34r:

This is:

The difference is, I now have an ape that likes me because I gave him a banana. And when I provide a better banana later on, he'll take it from me.

Whether that could come in handy or not, is a different topic.  :ph34r:

Ehm I never said he likes you and yeah I know that you like apes taking your banana.^^

Thanks.

Cool, thank you. smile.png

This experience mirrors my own after several hours of play. I undressed my settlers, everything worked nicely with just a little movement and no instability or deformation at all.

Guys please stop quoting the full text. This thread is becoming not readable.

Edit the quoted text to remove the non relevant parts, please.

1. no normal person reads

2. people only care that the tits are bouncing at the end of the day, and pretty much also when their game is running

3. too much work

At this point, I'm less obsessed with bouncing tits, and more interested reading through the thread learning how everything works - that's more interesting than shaking cartoon titties right now

At this point, I'm less obsessed with learning how everything works, and more interested in bouncing tits and shaking cartoon titties.... wait, what?

But frankly speaking, it's nice to see modders tinker with game mechanics even though there's no GECK and there are still totally dark areas in the modder's map.

I still think it's so funny how some peaple are like "Why is there no sex animations for FO4, right now?". Then I facepalm and think of this thread as there are things to worry about first:

Skeleton , rigs for animators , a framework to have actually something to start anything(requires CK which is still not out(bethesda where u at bro). As far as I know there is not an male replacer yet to have a 'pole' . 

Well every little step here makes their dream one step closer..

Don't know if a mod like FNIS would be required to have animations as FNV didn't as far as I know.

I still think it's so funny how some peaple are like "Why is there no sex animations for FO4, right now?". Then I facepalm and think of this thread as there are things to worry about first:

Skeleton , rigs for animators , a framework to have actually something to start anything(requires CK which is still not out(bethesda where u at bro). As far as I know there is not an male replacer yet to have a 'pole' . 

Don't know if a mod like FNIS would be required to have animations as FNV didn't as far as I know.

A FNIS-like is required. The game engine used by FO4 is almost the same as Skyrim.

And modders are working on it too. Check the AF4 thread.

A FNIS-like is required. The game engine used by FO4 is almost the same as Skyrim.

And modders are working on it too. Check the AF4 thread.

All we need now is for Beth to finish bug-fixing and release the CK, right?

No. We are way more far away:

CK -> We need it. Dot stop.

FNIS-LIKE -> It is in progress but far from being available (and handles the behaviors and the skeletons)

HKX anims converter -> Far from being available

Full de-codification of NIF files -> Let's say we are at 80%

F4SE -> The tool is in its infancy, but to have something valid we may need a full year.

..male replacer yet to have a 'pole' . 

we already have this

post-41520-0-53745600-1453731537_thumb.jpg

At this point, I'm less obsessed with bouncing tits, and more interested reading through the thread learning how everything works - that's more interesting than shaking cartoon titties right now

Once everything is finished and at least a little bit functional, I'll try to compile all data we have about NIF files, HKX files, models, animations, physics, the way all files are linked and what does what into a nice NifTools/HKXPack wiki, to help modders understand the whole format and interactions better.

It's overdue work at this point (about 2 years overdue) and most of the knowledge we have about NIFs and HKXs is personal know-how transmitted in snippets on the NifTools IRC, through 010 templates, source code and sometimes a text file, forum post or odd wiki page. You can still find the NifTools wiki here, but it's far from complete.

This will probably make it easier for people to do the things I'm trying to do right now in future FO/TES games :)

It's overdue work at this point (about 2 years overdue) and most of the knowledge we have about NIFs and HKXs is personal know-how transmitted in snippets on the NifTools IRC, through 010 templates, source code and sometimes a text file, forum post or odd wiki page.

Can vouch for the expectation that this would accelerate modding efforts.  I had to mess with NIFs for my own mods, and it would be safe to conclude that everything I accomplished owed 50% to my scrutiny of existing NIF files and guessing what they were getting at, and 50% pleading for advice in the NifSkope forum.  As you suggest, the details that I truly needed seemed not to exist in a digestible format.  And don't even get me started on animations... When I attempted to delve into that, I eventually discovered that basically only a half dozen people possess the knowledge to get anything at all done with them.

These instructions are unclear. Any chance I could prevail upon you to show us an example with screenshots? Pretty please angel.gif

I've had that one.  The correct answer is "Because the Cat in the Hat gave me a squirt gun that shoots only grape soda".

He'll then give you the parcheesi board carved from a single bar of soap, which opens the mouses belly button.

Archived