Non-Skimpy CBBE HDT Armor Replacer

View File

WHAT IS THIS MOD?
It is a mod with every vanilla armor/ clothing + both Dawnguard & Dragonborn armor/ clothing converted to CBBE HDT.

SIDENOTE: I had to split this mod into separate files, because the mod is too big to upload all at once.

WHAT DO I NEED?
You need these mods:

I suggest you also get these mods:

HOW DO I DO THIS?
Make sure you have both DLC's and the required mods, and you should be all set.

Mod Organizer is a great tool, and everyone should be using it. If you use Mod Organizer it will be easy to combine these files into one mod. If you use NMM it will be three files that need to be enabled.

• If you want pictures I can add pictures if you want.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/05/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition (CBBE) | http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/? HDT Physics Extension | http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE | http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

Excellent work my friend, but I will not lie to you, all you need would be the variants of the outfit of monks, no one did, the problem that I sense is that in my case I like just the skimpy armor, not the clothes, I have Remodeled Armor for CBBE bodyslide HDT (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?) The problem is Chrono (God bless him) he created a esp that overrides any possible changes in the dress mods that do not have ESP, I certify with OCR mod - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE bodyslide TBBP BBP (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286/? ), wavion2 (God bless him him too), did everything except the variants.
Your mod is what I need to complete everything, but do not think that changes will be made if this has no esp

This is pretty good, it's one of the better vanilla clothes mods I've tried with a weighted belly, not too blocky and it doesn't seem be plagued by the torpedo boob issue that Omnisway Clothing Replacer had. What would make it perfect would be a body-slide function, as there are some bizarre clipping issues with some of the clothes and armour on large body sizes.

Thanks, they're all pretty good, I only ran in a slight problem... The weight _0.nif meshes have a strange gap on them, happens in most clothes and armors, there's a link for the pics I took about them (pay no attention to the background :P)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6YXGrO9kzdUZE4wX0FVU1VjTlE

Also the Wench outfit has a major clipping on the breast area on both weights (it's on the pic). Anyway, I like this, gonna replace all my other mods with this one. :D

Thanks, they're all pretty good, I only ran in a slight problem... The weight _0.nif meshes have a strange gap on them, happens in most clothes and armors, there's a link for the pics I took about them (pay no attention to the background :P)

Also the Wench outfit has a major clipping on the breast area on both weights (it's on the pic). Anyway, I like this, gonna replace all my other mods with this one. :D

I didn't notice the breast clipping, but that neck gap was certainly disturbing. Made me think of all the fallout 3/nv neck woes. I don't look at necks a whole lot in skyrim, but the neck on your character looked really nice. Perhaps a nonstandard mesh, like CITRUS head? Somehow it maybe doesn't line up right with these conversions? Or maybe you're using a non Cbbe head still from your previous mods(unp maybe)? Or the mod author used a different head to do the mods and didn't realize it somehow? Or maybe it was just an oversight?? Regardless, the clothes look really nice, thanks for posting some samples. And your character is stunning. :)

I didn't notice the breast clipping, but that neck gap was certainly disturbing. Made me think of all the fallout 3/nv neck woes. I don't look at necks a whole lot in skyrim, but the neck on your character looked really nice. Perhaps a nonstandard mesh, like CITRUS head? Somehow it maybe doesn't line up right with these conversions? Or maybe you're using a non Cbbe head still from your previous mods(unp maybe)? Or the mod author used a different head to do the mods and didn't realize it somehow? Or maybe it was just an oversight?? Regardless, the clothes look really nice, thanks for posting some samples. And your character is stunning. :)

I have checked my files, and it's definitely the meshes, I don't use any custom headmeshes and the weight 100 (_1.nif) is completely normal), only the base weight 0 (_0.nif) has that problem. And the Wench outfit, like I said, has the clipping on both weight 0 and 100.

Since you mentioned CITRUS I decided to check it and see the results, and they are the same thing, please help us author! :)

post-338438-0-91966900-1452197808_thumb.jpg

I'm looking into this neck problem. 

EDIT: After looking into it, there seems to be something wrong with the meshes I created for the "_0.nifs". I'll be trying my best to fix them today or if not today then tomorrow.

Glad to help! If you need any pics, I can take them.

Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge to fix whatever is happening. I think it has something to do with some morphs that have bad configurations so then it modifies the position of the neck and wrists. 

So i guess the only option is to play with the highest weight until I or someone figures out how to fix it. I apologize.

hallelujah, some one finally took a shot at doing this, props just for giving it a go. :)

Having just started a new play through i have only seen the imperial light amour, to be honest it looks like their a helium filled sacs in the Armour, not at all realistic as no one has breasts or bum filled helium.

the area where the skirt covers the bum looks like two panels floating independently of each other. A skirt being a single piece of material that wraps around the front and back, I cant help but feel this looks wrong,

Since I hate picking stuff apart for no reason I hope these notes help you improve your rigging skills.

The mod certainly does as advertised but I think the problem is that the rigging itself needs tweaking, adjusting the strength of the bones influence on the vertices/dots.

the first thing that sticks out is that the areas affected by HDT the have hard edges.

for the best results when rigging a section for HDT be it breast, bum or hair, get the strength of the influence on vertex to be at its highest in the center, not the highest setting possible in your 3d program but as much as you need to get the effect your after.

as you move out from the center lower the setting, at the outer edges of the area, where it does not move much the effect should be 0 or close to it.

so if the center is 100% half way is 50% and the edge is 1-0% it should be a smooth gradient or transition from full effect to no effect.

when rigging try to take into account the weight, and thickness of different materials as well their flexibility and how tightly they hug the the body the end result will be much more realistic and boost immersion.

with certain clothing and armor rather than rigging a section to cover the left and another to cover the right, it may be more believable to rig one section that covers both or have them blend into each other, across the middle, so that left has some effect on the right and the right has some effect on the left.

should you choose to do this you will get a much better end result, and yes I do all my rigging manually.

when i think of how many people followed an incomplete tutorial or got lazy in rigging and asked the guys writing the code to make this work in skyrim, why it does not look right and expecting them to fix it, inside I feel a lot sad and a just a little mad.

hopefully just by typing this I can help reduce the amount of times it happens,

hallelujah, some one finally took a shot at doing this, props just for giving it a go.  :)

Having just started a new play through i have only seen the imperial light amour, to be honest it looks like their a helium filled sacs in the Armour, not at all realistic as no one has breasts or bum filled helium.

the area where the skirt covers the bum looks like two panels floating independently of each other. A skirt being a single piece of material that wraps around the front and back, I cant help but feel this looks wrong,

Since I hate picking stuff apart for no reason I hope these notes help you improve your rigging skills.

The mod certainly does as advertised but I think the problem is that the rigging itself needs tweaking, adjusting the strength of the bones influence on the vertices/dots.

the first thing that sticks out is that the areas affected by HDT the have hard edges.

for the best results when rigging a section for HDT be it breast, bum or hair, get the strength of the influence on vertex to be at its highest in the center, not the highest setting possible in your 3d program but as much as you need to get the effect your after.

as you move out from the center lower the setting, at the outer edges of the area, where it does not move much the effect should be 0 or close to it.

so if the center is 100% half way is 50% and the edge is 1-0% it should be a smooth gradient or transition from full effect to no effect.

when rigging try to take into account the weight, and thickness of different materials as well their flexibility and how tightly they hug the the body the end result will be much more realistic and boost immersion.

with certain clothing and armor rather than rigging a section to cover the left and another to cover the right, it may be more believable to rig one section that covers both or have them blend into each other, across the middle, so that left has some effect on the right and the right has some effect on the left.

should you choose to do this you will get a much better end result, and yes I do all my rigging manually.

when i think of how many people followed an incomplete tutorial or got lazy in rigging and asked the guys writing the code to make this work in skyrim, why it does not look right and expecting them to fix it, inside I feel a lot sad and a just a little mad.

hopefully just by typing this I can help reduce the amount of times it happens,

Boy oh boy! that's a lot of stuff.

Thank you for the feedback, but I didn't make this for it to be "realistic". I made it so that it isn't skimpy lol. If you want to, you are welcome to change this mod and make the it better.

Very Nice! I have been looking around for years and I know many have tried their hand at this and I know it takes alot of effort to get through all the armors and I thank you for taking the time to do this. 

I have the remodeled armors (non-replacer) version and had been using Enhanced High Poly for the past few years.

The neck problem also appears with the High Poly meshes, but only if you look for it and depending on the enbs/lighting etc. Its hardly noticeable. 

The only problem I have had with Enhanced High Poly armors were that sometimes the breast would spaz out and I attributed that to just an engine issue as some spazzing is unavoidable (particularly when NPCs exit or enters cells and the breasts shoot out to the sky and return to normal). 

Downloading now, and I will be testing these as soon as I get home. 

All we need now are bodyslide presets, if anyone here is skilled enough. I am sure OP would appreciate your help, there are ALOT of presets/bodies and armors to go through. 

I may attempt at doing some myself, though I have fudged up my fare share of armors before :P

Very Nice! I have been looking around for years and I know many have tried their hand at this and I know it takes alot of effort to get through all the armors and I thank you for taking the time to do this. 

I have the remodeled armors (non-replacer) version and had been using Enhanced High Poly for the past few years.

The neck problem also appears with the High Poly meshes, but only if you look for it and depending on the enbs/lighting etc. Its hardly noticeable. 

The only problem I have had with Enhanced High Poly armors were that sometimes the breast would spaz out and I attributed that to just an engine issue as some spazzing is unavoidable (particularly when NPCs exit or enters cells and the breasts shoot out to the sky and return to normal). 

Downloading now, and I will be testing these as soon as I get home. 

All we need now are bodyslide presets, if anyone here is skilled enough. I am sure OP would appreciate your help, there are ALOT of presets/bodies and armors to go through. 

I may attempt at doing some myself, though I have fudged up my fare share of armors before :P

Just updated the files, and you are welcome to help anyway you can.