post your sexy screens here!

My girl's adventuring outfit mashup.

attachicon.giftrinity39.png

attachicon.giftrinity40.png

attachicon.giftrinity36.png

attachicon.giftrinity37.png

attachicon.giftrinity38.png

omg that mashup looks beautiful!

where can i found the top with semi transparency?

Thank you,

Its a custom texture I did of the hellokity top from one of bumex's Skyrim conversions.  Its called SkyPinkPrincess in his mod.  I actually used that pink princess outfit in one of my FNV playthroughs way back when.  I like the original top but it didnt go with this outfit.  So I decided to change it to an old worn cloth look that has a minimal amount of transparency.  Just enough to see through when dry and look even better when wet. ;)

I've been thinking about doing a mod of some of my mashups but I need to get permission from a lot of mod makers first.

I like the untreated screenshots best. I wish there was a 'photoshopped screenshots' thread and a 'vanilla screenshots' thread as I get the feeling many of these shots are just spruced up Photoshop filters..

Anyway, started a new playthrough. As always no photoshop in my screens. Using the new physics for the boobs and am finally happy with this boob form, took me a long while to tweak them to look 'natural'. :)

Reused the face as I'm stuck on this one and I can't get used to any other face presets.

post-1094965-0-74993400-1487316624.png

post-1094965-0-27443900-1487316600_thumb.png

post-1094965-0-27129600-1487316608_thumb.png

post-1094965-0-82155100-1487316616_thumb.png

post-1094965-0-74993400-1487316624_thumb.png

post-1094965-0-94550400-1487316632_thumb.png

post-1094965-0-78162100-1487316641_thumb.png

post-1094965-0-81405200-1487316649_thumb.png

Thank you,

Its a custom texture I did of the hellokity top from one of bumex's Skyrim conversions.  Its called SkyPinkPrincess in his mod.  I actually used that pink princess outfit in one of my FNV playthroughs way back when.  I like the original top but it didnt go with this outfit.  So I decided to change it to an old worn cloth look that has a minimal amount of transparency.  Just enough to see through when dry and look even better when wet. ;)

I've been thinking about doing a mod of some of my mashups but I need to get permission from a lot of mod makers first.

How do you add teh transparency? It looks awesome

Toxic

Sling and Ribbons by bumex

Body type and preset? Thank you kindly.

BTW, can you post a link for the outfits? Again, TY kindly

Toxic

Sling and Ribbons by bumex

Dear god...could you share that preset? 

Toxic Raider Armour for Atomic Beauty

I removed some parts.

Sling and Ribbons outfits are from FO4 Clothing Conversions from Skyrim [WIP]

The body is Atomic Beauty with some modification made with 3ds max, so the preset is not 100% accurate ;)

MegaLov02.1.xml

Thank you,

How do you add teh transparency? It looks awesome

You just change the texture to what ever you want in photoshop or gimp and then add the alpha layer to it.  After that you will need to add a NiAlphaProperty in nifskope to that piece of clothing.  Then change the material file to check for alpha.  I have found not all outfits work the same so some need different material settings.  Also this top didnt play nice with GIMP because it is saved as a BC7 dds and GIMP wont open it.  I had to download MS visual studio 15 to open the file and save as a png first then I could open in GIMP and resave as a BC3/DXT5 dds. 

There are videos on youtube that show all of the steps needed.  Thats how I first learned and still learning.